Rant.

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nope this is not an update, but it's a rant. I'm sorry for those who thought this was an update, but it's not. I'm just really mad at the issue going on now. Whether or not the photo is real, JYPE is not doing anything to protect their artists. ESPECIALLY A VULNERABLE MINA. Mina can't even break the rules of cooking, (She can't even put an extra strand of spaghetti because it's wrong) how can we expect her to break the ban of "No dating after 3 years."

The issue blew up too much that even Mina's mum deactivated her insta. Shouldn't those people be ashamed? i can imagine her mum being worried sick about her only daughter and that she's not there to support her. Only the members are. But I don't think they are in a good condition too: Jihyo has a knee injury, Momo, Nayeon and Chaeng are sick. What are you doing JYPE?

Mina's birthday is coming up in less than two weeks and this kind of happens? How are you managing the comapany? (Not directing at Park Jin Young himself) Mina is even called a Japanese non- on a dumb article by a reporter. How can they just assume such things. 

The only good thing that came out of this is that we finally know who the true fans really are, and not some who drop her just because of a supposed "Real" photo. I just can't believe they threw her under the bus just like that.

I'm sorry for this sudden rant. I just had to let it out. I was going to write a new chapter, but this totally ruined my mood. I'm sorr

Please log in to read the full chapter