Regrets (Part 2)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Okay, just bought the roses at Nayeon's favourite floral shop. I had a dozen roses made into a boquet, honestly, it smells amazing. Overall, though it was quite expensive, but it was definitely worth it for my girl. I made my way to the dorm using the subway. It probably be faster that way. It's not that crowded since peak hours' almost over. Sitting in the empty carrier, many thoughts came into my mind. Will she be happy with me? Can I make her happy? What if she leaves me after a failed proposal..? All these thoughts that i didn't want to think about filled up my head. Positive Mina. Think positive,After about 10 mins I arrived at the subway station near my dorm. It was just a five mins wake to and from the station. Time now is, 6:45. Alright enough time. I walked towards the dorm, with my heart beating like crazy. As my steps became closer to my destination, i feel, a little worried. I don't know about what, but I bet it's nothing much.

I soon arrived to the dorm's lift. After pressing the dorm's password, i went in, and pressed our floor number: 2 using my elbows. My hands were totally full. With the roses, in my right hand, and a bag with the ring and chocolates on my left. Ding! I arrived to my floor. Infront of the door to my dorm, I feel my worries all coming up. This is totally not what I plan to feel. Trying my best to send those annoying thoughts to the back of my head, i turned the knob of the door and pushed it. 

"Hey I'm home~!" Was what I wanted to say. However nothing could come out of my mouth, as I stood rooted to the ground watching the scene that was happening infront of my very eyes. My very own girlfriend, the one that I believed with all my heart was the one that I needed in my life, was kissing one of our members. I couldn't see the other member. Scratch that. I wouldn't even want to see who the oher person was.

My eyes were flooded with tears that were threatening to fall. All my worries were now something else. Something that I couldn't even think of. Suddenly i just got all the energy to shout at the two. My usually calm appearance shattered, as I shouted at the cheating duo.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at the two, with my voice cracking. I watched as the two turn around and stared at my wide-eyed. The tears were blurring my vision, but that didn't make it difficult to see who Nayeon was with. Short, Tall. Those were the things that instantly told me that the other person was Jungyeon. Of all people...it's Jungyeon... Nayeon was staring at me, she was frozen stiff. I could see her tears about to flow down her face. Jungyeon just sat there, looking at me. Frozen stiff, with guilt in her eyes.

"W-wait Mina... Let me explain.. It's not what it looks like!" She slowly walked up to me. Her voice sounding desperate, with her voice cracking. But that made me feel worse. I just saw it unfold right before my eyes..and she says it's not what it seems? 

"NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?! NAYEON! I JUST SAW IT RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYES AND YOU SAY IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?!" i had reached my limit. I shouted at her, and leting it all come out. Nayeon was already crying profusely. If I wasn't this angry, i would've pulled her into my embrace. She was looking at me with pleading eyes, trying to convey the message of her regretting what she just did to me.

"Let's break up.." I said quietly as my tears fell uncontrollably. Her hands were on my shoulder as she kept on crying while looking down. I harshly pushed it down, and threw the roses and the bag that were still in my hands onto the floor. It seemed as though my words had finally gotten into her. She looked up desperately but i had already ran through the door.

Author's POV

"MINA WAIT!" Nayeon shouted as she saw Mina run out of the dorm. The messed up girl ran after her, leaving the guilty Jungyeon behind on the couch alone in the dorm.

"Hey...what's that..?" Jungyeon stood up and walked towards something.

The broken Mina could hear her name being called several times behind her, but she kept running, choosing to ignore it. She ran towards her purple motorcycle, which was still under maintainance however, Mina did not care about anything else at the moment. She just wanted to get away. Run away, so she could think. She did not want to see anything more. No Nayeon, just no one. That was all too much to take in.

Nayeon ran out of the dorm, just to find Mina already on her motorbike speeding off. She thought quickly, and she fast as she could, she made her way to the company's car so as to quickly catch up to Mina. Fast in getting the car started, she sped up her speed to get Mina in her sights. Mina was going at a very fast speed, very close to being very risky. Nayeon's heart was beating quickly. It was beating as if it only had a few more minutes to beat.

"Come'on Mina..slow down a bit.." Nayeon said to herself as she was hitting the steering wheel in hopes of going faster. She needed to catch up to the girl. She needed to say the things she needed to say.. Nayeon managed to see Mina on her bike in the distance, speeding. She tried to go faster but the car was already at max, which fustrated Nayeon even more. 

Same for Mina was going at a very fast speed. Mina looked at her rear mirror. She could see Nayeon's car still chasing behind her. She turned the handles, and the motorb

Please log in to read the full chapter