Her Smile (Mimo)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi some of ya'll might have already read this chapter, but I added a "Author's Note" at the end of the story. You dont have to read it if you don't want to. Anyways, enjoy the story!

"Momo. Momo. Baby wake up. It's already 10am. I made for you breakfast." 

"Mhmm.... Five more minutes babe." Momo kept her eys closed as she pulled her girlfriend down to her so she was lying with her on the bed.

"No baby, you need to wake up now." Mina pecked her forehead.

"Noooo" Momo whined like a baby.

"How about now?" Mina pecked her again, this time on her nose.

"Nope" Momo pouted while eyes still closed.

"Okay, you little baby. How about now?" Mina gave Momo a peck on the lips and Mina's eyes slightly opened.

"Not yet. Almost." 

"I can't go lower than th-"

Momo pulled Mina's collar towards her and kissed on the lips. Mina smiled in the kiss as she returned it. Momo Mina's lip wanting to get some entrance and she happily gave it. Momo wanted to kiss her lover even deeper but Mina eruptly moved back. And the blonde pouted.

"We'll continue this later. But you should wake up now Momo."
"Momo wake up." 
"Wake up."
.
.
.
"MOMO WAKE UP! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR TEN MINUTES!" Sana screamed in her face as she sat on the bed shaking Mina.
"I'm up. I'm up." She replied in a husky voice. 

"Finally Momo. I thought you were dead. I had to see if you were still breathing." Momo rolled her eyes. "Anyways hurry and wake up. Mina made breakfast for everyone."

They made their way down to the living room where they were greeted by the other members with 'morning' and a 'You are alive?' from the savage maknae. Sana parted with her because she already ate her breakfast.

"Morning Momoring." Mina greeted and smiled as she walked towards the dinner table where Momo pulled her chair out and sat at and placed the latter's breakfast on the table.

Pancakes drizzled with strawberry syrup and savoury hashbrowns on the side. Her favourite.

"Morning Minari" Momo smiled back. She said a little prayer and dug in into Mina's dish. Her eyes widened in amazement. 

"Mina! This is really really really good!" Momo shot up a thumbs up to the now smiling girl. "Anyone who marries you in the future is a lucky guy." And she let out her signature gummy smile. 

Mina smiled as she thanked Momo "Thanks Momoring. I know it's your favourite, so I made it just for you." To which Momo was completely happy that the other made a breakfast specially for her. Momo showed her appretiation by giving her a small finger heart.

But she could've sworn she saw the other girl blushing before turning back to wash the dishes. But maybe it was just her imagination. Shrugging off the thought, the girl quickly ate finish her food and joined the others on the couch.

 Apparently they were watching this recently popular drama series "Goblin". Momo remembered herself watching one or two episodes then giving up because she lost  interest in it. 

But nevertheless she still joined them to watch the series until she felt movement from beside her. There she was, the youngest of the three Japanese, and her one and only crush. 

Mina.

Momo's POV

She snuggled up to me as she linked her arms together with mine and leaned her head onto my shoulders. If she had super hearing, she most probably would have already heard my heart beating at an uncontrollable speed. To the point where my heart would just fly out of my chest.  

"Mina..?" I called out to her. And tried too loosen my arm a little. But the younger Japanese gripped me harder, pulling me closer.

Please log in to read the full chapter