I'll Treat You Better (Dayeon)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

Twice were at their practice room practicing for their special stage on Inkigayo. They have been practicing non-stop for 4 hours. They decided for take a break of 30 minutes, to cool down before continuing again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M HUNGRYYYYYYY!! JOKBALLLLLL!!" Momo shouted out loud as she laid on the ground and rubbed the tummy.

The members looked at her as though she was weird, but then again, no one in Twice is not weird.

'Leader nim~," Momo stood up and went to backhug Jihyo with her chin on the latter's shoulder, " can we go buy some food? I'm super super hungryyyy" Momo pouted and rubbed her tummy again.

"Yea Jihyo ah let's go buy some food. We're starving" Mina and Sana said together trying to persuade their leader.

After much persuation,

"Tsktsk alright alright. we'll go and buy some jokbal and come back. Nayeon unnie can you stay here and go over the moves again with the maknaes? They're still not dancing on point. I'll get you some ice cream on the way back if you do" Jihyo told the oldest as she left the room with the other members.

"OKIEE JIHYO AH! BY THE WAY, I WANT STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED ICE CREAM! " The fake maknae shouted to jihyo as they close the door behind them.

Nayeon's P.O.V

Hmmmm maybe I should let them rest for a bit more before continuing with the practice. They look so dead.

"Okiee kids, rest for about 15 minutes and we can start practicing, you guys look totally drained"

"Ne unnie!" the three youngest cutely replied.

I was leaning against the mirror listening to JYP PD-nim "We are Alive" When Chaeyoung came over and layed her head on my lap.

Kinda shocked at her sudden action, but it was cute. I just ran my fingers through her hair and smiled at her.

"Aigoo our Chaeyoungiee is so cute" I said, giving her my infamous bunny smile. Chaeyoung smiled and did the "Shyshyshy". Oh my god it was so cuteeeeeee!

We talked about the next schedules for the following weeks and what we would be eating and doing tonight. It was nice to relax awhile and talk to the maknae.

Dahyun's P.O.V

I had my earpiece plugged into my ears, at full blast. i didn't want to hear anything the two lovey dovies were saying at the opposite side of the room. Doesn't she know that Chaeyoung is flirting with her? 

Why is she always with the other two maknaes? Am I not as important or as approachable? I just want her to notice me more... 

Now she's there, with Chaeyoung's head on her lap, laughing and smiling at her... i really want to be Chaeyoun

Please log in to read the full chapter