Why is It So Difficult to Get A Present for You? (Jitzu)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thank you so much KimchiSoup for requesting this! Sorry for the long wait *^* Hope you like this one shot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyo's POV

Aish.. tomorrow's My Baby Tzuyu's birthday. But I haven't prepared anything. Well, it's not like I forgotten about my girlfriend's birthday or anything, or had no time. I just didn't know what to get her. A lot of things came to my mind. Plush Toys? No.. she already has a lot. Jewerlery? Nope. Mina had already bought for her favourite maknae a silver ring. Arghhh!! I don't know what to get her! I had no idea getting a present for someone would be this difficult. Especially for someone special like Tzuyu. Whatever it is, I have to wreck my brain for my baby.

Tzuyu was out with Minari and Moguri. I think they were out to buy some tidbits or groceries. I never paid too much attention the thoughts of different kinds of gifts were flooding my mind. The time they were gone gave me some time to discuss with the rest of the members of what to get for my baby. They had all already gotten what they wanted to give the giant maknae long ago. Clothes, Plushies, Toys, anything that she liked. Whereas here I am, still emptyhanded. 

"Jihyo ah, you still haven't thought of what to give to Yoda?" Nayeon looked to me. She probably saw me spacing out. The other members turned to me as I replied back.

"Yea unnie. I just really don't know what to get her.., I didn't it would be this hard." I faked cried to them with my aegyo voice. They looked at me weirdly and laughed. 

"Leader, you know the other day, I was talking to Tzuyu about her birthday in school, and she said she wanted something special. Something like handmade, only for her. When she told me that, I could only giggle at the sparkes in her eyes." Chaeyoung giggled again after remembering the conversation.

The rest of the members were just looking at her blankly, and I, just felt like strangling her. It's pretty amazing she had JUST only brought it up now. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked blankly. I just looked down and shook my head as I sighed at how blur this second maknae is.

"I got an idea already!" I suddenly shouted as I clapped my two hands together. "Thanks Chaeyoung! Although you are slow, I got this idea thanks to you!" I ran up to her and hugged her. The other members were now looking at me, curiousity in their eyes. I put my hands on my lips and smirked

Please log in to read the full chapter