Nightmare (MiTzu)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up with a terrible jolt. The night was cold and my breath could be seen in the form of a white smokey mist as I breathed in and out. I looked around my room, the large window wide open, the light of the moon shone upon our queen sized bed slightly lighting up the dark room. Minjoo was curled up in the corner, sleeping peacefully on his own small bed. 

Pespiration formed on my neck and forehead as I took in deep breaths trying to recover from the dream I just had, a horrible nightmare. Looking to my right, I sighed in relief as Mina was still sound asleep and didn't wake up when I suddenly sat up. I couldn't help but admire her face. How could someone look so beautiful while sleeping? I tucked her black locks behind her ear as my hands lightly carassed her face.

I pulled my long brown hair to rest on my right shoulder and slowly, but carefully got off the bed. I left the room with the lightest of footsteps I could muster. Tip-toeing down the creaky stairs towards the balcony.

Peeking outside behind the door, only to come face to face with the icy cold wind. There was a slight mist hovering infront of me. The estate that I lived in had a sinister environment at this time of night, as the mist swirled around every apartment and the crickets chirped eerily, sending chills down my back, everytime.

I had slipped on a pair of comfortable footwear and clipped on a jacket, to protect me from the bitter cold as I stepped out into the balcony. I leaned against the railing as I took in the scent of the night scent, It was cold and unwelcoming, yet something about it felt good.

As I continued to take in the night breeze, from the corner of my eye something was flickering. Turning my head, I was face to face to a park not far away. Something was flickering and blinking there. I don't know what it was,but something was compelling me to move towards it...It was as if I was being attracted by a magnet.

Losing myself to the curiousity in my heart, I left the apartment and walked towards the park.

I stalked through the path, surrounded by tress that looked eeriely scary as the lamp post lit up the leafless branches of trees, it swayed silently to the wind and the moon shone dimly, barely showing me the path. Dry leaves crumpled under my steps as I walked under the sheltering branches.

The slight wind whipped through my hair as I continued. With my hands the the jacket pocket, I continued striding through the strangely eerie park.

I was not sure if it was just me, but I could swear I heard the sound of leaves crumpling, but I was no longer on the path where the fallen dried was layed all throughout the pathway. I shook my head as I continued striding till I found the flickering lamp post. I felt myself being pulled towards it. 

Once again, as I got closer towards the lamp post, an uneasy feeling came to me. Something was growing my heart as it started beating faster and faster. Maybe it was for the fact that I heard footsteps behind me. Clearly this time. Turning around, I was greeted with an empty dimly lit pathway and branches swaying as the wind got stronger.

My mind was confused and I couldn't

Please log in to read the full chapter