Chapter Nineteen

Rush 。 A Plan A Entertainment Survival Show 。 Episode Seven AIRED! Two Eliminations Left!

now playing
aoa 10 seconds

✩ Tsuki: I totally forgot to post Min's chapter, I'm sorry! Um, the rest of the episode is in the next chapter, then vote will open. Condensed into two chapters for posing convenience. ;_; Happy fifty chapters!


✩ Min: TBA

Episode Seven

Part one

' "Alright then, everyone. Allow us to deliberate, we'll be back~" Minji strode out of the room, the others following. The energy awas tense, girls whispering to each other and the audience getting louder and louder. A long time passed, and finally the judges came back.

"You were all amazing today," Onew started, sighing, "But someone had to leave. It was a tough choice. It would be nice if you could all make the cut-"

"But that's now how it is," Minji interrupted with a grin, "Stacy, you're out."

The suddenness of it shocked everyone. Stacy simply accepted a mic from Bonnie and bowed deeply, "Thank you for allowing me to stick around for so long. I'll show a better self the next time around." ' 

Q. Who were you looking at when the judges were talking to you? 

Minyoung bit her lip and looked towards Jungmin, who was watching her. "Jungmin-sshi" 

Q. Why did you perform like that?

Jungmin coughed and Minyoung looked straight at the camera. "Jungmin-sshi said to perform like that because it would be cuter. He lied." She said without a hint of regret on her face. 

Q. How do you feel now that there's only 2 more eliminations left?

Lily sighed softly and shook her head. "It makes me feel happy, but anxious... I feel like I could be next." She answered honestly. 

Q. Who do you think will be eliminated next?

Lily looked behind her, making sure no one was there to hear her and leaned closer to the camera. "I think the next Elimination will be Suji. I hear she's not doing so well in terms of votes." 

All 9 girls were sleeping in a dorm. It was a miracle that they all fit. It only had 3 rooms so 3 people a room, a small, 2 bed room. It was about 6 am and no one was up yet. The camera showed Minji behind the door of the dorm with an air horn. The poor girls are in for a surprise. 

Minji put in a code and the door opened. She looked around and noticed no one was up. Perfect. She headed to the first room which had 3 of the 5 Plan A girls. The Plan A girls have been incredibly lucky, none of them had gotten eliminated. Minji smirked, time for them to get a rude awakening. 

Minji looked at the three girls, Minyoung was sleeping on a bed with Taeha while Suji got her own. 'Who first?' Minji thought before laying her eyes on the two sharing a bed. Taeha had her arm around Minyoung, it wasn't totally weird to see. Minji extended her arm and pressed the horn. Suji had almost jumped out of bed while Taeha woke up and shoved Minyoung off of her, causing Minyoung to fall on the floor. Minyoung herself had sat up, startled before being pushed. Her work here was done.

Minji walked into the next room, which consisted of Seoyun, Pheonix, and Bonnie. They were sleeping in odd positions with Pheonix and Soeyun sharing a bed. Minji was surprised they weren't awake yet, but it was all the more fun for her. 

She pressed the button again and watched the scene unfold. Bonnie had fallen off the bed while Seoyun and Pheonix hit each other while they scrambled up. It was rather satisfying to see actually. When was the last time she had this much fun? She doesn't remember, but the fun wasn't over yet, there was still one more room to go.

The last room would probably be the best. There was the Maknae, Lily and Daily. Let's see how they handle it. Minji walked out and to the last room while the other girls gathered in the living room as a request from the PDs.

The other girls, still in their sleepy state sat on the couch and waited for the last of the girls to come out. They felt bad, but at the same time, it was too early for this. How does Minji do this early in the morning? It's cruel.

In the last room, the girls were sleeping peacefully. The performance must have really exhausted them. Minji almost felt bad. Almost. She did the same thing to them as she did to the other girls. There was a whine from Seul while Daily and Lily were still sleeping. They wouldn't be for long. 

The other girls flinched at the sound of the air horn going off repeatedly, but soon, the other three girls joined the rest with Minji behind them. The three sat down and Minji stood in the middled of the room. "23 minutes. That's how long it took you all to get up, and majority of you still look dead." She said and looked around. 

"Seul, Minyoung, go get ready for school. You have about 10 minutes each." She said and the two looked at each other until Seul got up first. She went to her room to get clothes while MInyoung went into hers to get her bag ready.

"Now that that's done," Minji looked at the other girls, "You guys have a Mission. While the girls are at school, Bonnie, Lily, come draw sticks." They both go up and walked over to Minji. She held the cup of sticks out and Lily grabbed one. They did that until the split was 5;4. 

"Perfect. Those are your team members for the next battle." Minji said with a smirk and left. The two looked down and there were names on the sticks. Lilly read hers out loud. "Seoyun, Minyoung, Taeha, Seul." She said and those that got picked looked around. "Daily, Suji, Phoenix." Bonnie  said, though it was quite obvious who was on her team. 

The camera showed a bit later, when Minyoung and Seul were off to school. "Do you think Sophia will be at school?" Seul asked and Minyoung shrugged. "I think so" 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」