Chapter Fourteen

Rush 。 A Plan A Entertainment Survival Show 。 Episode Seven AIRED! Two Eliminations Left!

now playing
aoa 10 seconds

✩ TSUKI: IMPORTANT. There will be another elimination at the end of the episode, done by a randomizer as a "judge vote." Instead of dragging this mission out until next episode, the third contestant will be eliminated at the end of next chapter. Once again, this was done completely by a randomizer. Nothing else to say other than that Min wasn't writing on time, so I took over partway through until I felt she could continue. Next part tomorrow unless plans fall through~

 

✩ MIN: ;-; December is that month where you're just busy. Especially true with my family. We go everywhere during December

Episode five

Part two

The remaining 11 contestants immediately started talking. "I want to do it!" Taeha exclaimed happily. Bonnie raised her eyebrow but didn't say anything. "But I do too." Sophia said, looking at the wheel. The 11 girls had started their input on who should go, and by the end of 5 minutes, Rush's maknae Seul was sent up to spin. Taeha pouted at the choice but what could she do? Seul looked at the other girls and spun the wheel. 

It went fast, really fast before landing on 'Plan A VS. Loen'. The girls gasped and looked at each other worriedly. 5 against 6, what could they do? Sunkyung smirked before pulling the page off to reveal something hidden underneath. 'Show your individual talents' it read and the girls started whispering amongst themselves. 

"Now," Sungkyung began, "Split up into your teams and start talking about a concept." The girls split 5 to 6 and the Plan A group started talking, the Loen group, not so much talking as they were arguing. The camera panned in on the Loen group and the arguing about concepts.

"I think we should do cute!"

"No, something mature would be nice."

"Who cares? Sophia can't do y, remember?" Sophia turned a light shade of pink before shaking her head.

"Can't we just sing a song? Plan A has the rest of the rappers anyway!" She offered the idea desperately.

Over with the Plan A girls, things didn't seem that bad. Suji was being...Her again, passing out another stash of her hidden cookies. For Seul, is was that kind of the one thing she liked about the eldest- At least she shared. It's not like they got along poorly, but they didn't get along as well as they could of. Naturally, the screens showed otherwise, but Seul enjoyed the editing, it was quite interesting so long as they didn't make anything seem...Worse than it had been meant.

"So, a unique concept is certainly best," Miyoung spoke confidently, aura full of maturity. Taeha followed along closely. If it were up to her, she'd take over, but Seoyun had specifically said to give other people time on camera. It had been an embarrassing moment to say the least, and thus today,  she was ready to focus on the mission, but before much of anything could happen, Sungkyung's sharp voice called their attention.

"Show your individual talents is a special mission. It determines who gets an extra person to help them out and who doesn't get a video for future use." That was enough to get the girls to burst out into whispers.
 
No one was ready for this individual talent show. Minyoung for one had jokingly put in 'Kkab dancing. She had no special talents. She looked at Seoyun and pouted while the latter hugged the her with a laugh. Seoyun had watched her fill out her form so she knew what Minyoung had put.

The others were talking excitedly about what they were going to do. Sungkyung made a gesture towards the door and it opened. "I used a randomizer to see who goes first and it was Suji. Unfortunately we have to go outside for it." 

The other girls looked surprised while the Plan A girls minus Seul cheered for her on while they were leaving the building. The Loen girls were right behind them and when they got outside, they were greeted with an ice rink in the parking lot. 

Suji smiled and put on her skates. She was still deciding what routine she would do when she decided on her favorite one with a chair. She skated the chair to the middle and sat on it. She nodded to the staff and the music started, as did her performance.

The girls all clapped because even if they didn't like Suji, her ice skating is amazing. The Plan A girls minus Seul were cheering while Seul was with Sophia clapping. Suji would definitely be around the top.

"Alright, now everyone back in." With that, the girls walked back in the building loudly while the staff started putting the ice rink away. Most of the girls had complemented Suji who smiled brightly and said thank you.

Once the girls all got to the room, Sungkyung walked to the front and looked around. "Taeha, it's your turn." Taeha happily walked to the front of the room and bowed before saying thank you, in 20 different languages. 

The other girls were watching in anticipation as she was saying 'Thank you'. 17... 18... 19... 20 They all counted in their head. After Taeha bowed again and went to sit next to Stacy.

"Thank you Taeha, now Stacy, It's your turn." With that, Stacy walked up to the front and bowed. "Name a cartoon character or a celebrity." She said confidently. "Minnie Mouse!" "Hulk." "Johnny Depp." Stacy laughed and looked around. "Minnie Mouse is is." She said and did a nearly perfect imitation. 

The girls all clapped and requested more, it ranged from Disney to Mariah Carey, all of which were nearly perfect imitations. The girls were clapping and laughing the whole time.

"Alright, thank you Stacy. Phoenix, it's your turn." Phoenix, who was sitting by Seoyun looked up startled. She nodded and walked to the front nervously. "My talent is drawing, so if you could give me a character--" "Elsa." "Batman." "Wonder Woman." The girls blurted out characters which made Phoenix laugh softly. "How about Elsa?" The girls nodded and Sungkyung handed Phonix a sketch pad and pencil. 

"While Phoenix is drawing, how about Sophia goes?" Sophia stood up confidently while the other went to sit in a chair to draw. Sophia bowed and smiled brightly. "My talent is animal impressions." She said and the other girls 'ooh'ed. She smiled before starting with a dog. The whole room started laughing. In between her impressions the girls were yelling out things like "You're the best" "Jjang!" and "Amazing" Sophia managed to get everyone laughing. What special talents would be revealed after commercials?

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」