Chapter Eight

Rush 。 A Plan A Entertainment Survival Show 。 Episode Seven AIRED! Two Eliminations Left!
 
"

now playing
aoa 10 seconds

TSUKI: Yo yo yo~ Next chapter is the first elimination chapter and like, wow, agh. Freaking out. Not ready for this.;; Anyways, this chapter was all Min, so please enjoy and all that~

✩ MIN: Please do remember that this was recorded before hand, so EXO would still be there, since 'Secret' promotions overlap with EXO's 'Lotto' promotions. :3

Episode three

Part two

The camera showed the three '99 liners walking back from school, still in their uniforms. "What do you think they did today?" Minyoung asked and Sophia shrugged. "Probably nothing interesting." She replied and Seul nodded. "There would be nothing to do besides record their part." The three nodded and giggled after. "So how many people came up to you?" 

The camera flashed to the older girls, in the practice room, learning the dance for 'Secret'. Bonnie and Lily were helping everyone as best as they could when the maknae trio came in wearing nearly identical practice clothes. A white shirt with black sleeves and black pants. The smiled at the older girls and the dance instructor started the teaching the girls the dance.
 


After learning the dance and practicing for a bit, the girls were called into the main room and there was a note on the screen. "The first team to find 5 red cards chooses their choreographer." And like that. the girls scrambled around the huge room to find the special red cards

"I can't find any!" "Hey! That was mine!" "It's too high!" There were shouts coming from all directions of the room. "It's in the plant!" "Where?!" "Unnie! We need 2 more!" The look on Minyoung's face was horror. She had come face to face with a spider, so she screamed and Seoyun had looked over worried, until she saw the spider as well. The two had ran nearly across the room with the others looking at them curiously. Stacy had went over to Minyoung's spot and she saw it as well. "Spider! Big spider!" She screamed and retreated. 

While that commotion was going on, Nabi had found her 5th red card. She had 3 and Iris had two. There was a bell and all the girls looked up at the sound. Minji had come in with files in her hand. She looked at the girls before heading over to Nabi and handing her the files. "Here they are girls, choose well." She said with a slight smirk and left. Nabi and Iris looked at each other and shared the files. They came to an agreement on Jung Siyeon

Nabi looked around, not knowing what to do. The board changed and it read. 'The team with the least red cards will not get a choreographer.' The girls had held up the amount of red cards they had, Sophia and Seoyun only had 2 while the others had 3 or 4. The two vocalists shrugged because the song they chose didn't require a dance anyway. 

Nabi and Iris handed off the other files to Minyoung and Suji, who were closest to them. They went over the files and chose Kim Daejung. They handed it of to Lily and Bonnie. They chose Nam Sungjun, the trio picked Min Taeeun, and Taeha and Phoenix got Fukumoto Ryuzaburo. The girls went and met with their choreographers, or in Seoyun and Sophia's case, met with their composer.

The girls were given the option of backup dancers, which all the girls said yes to. They were just meeting the choreographers and not working, because they haven't gotten a song to work with. Everyone introduced themselves and the choreographers had followed the girls to their composers. 

With Minyoung and Suji, the girls had walked in and Jinsoon already had the two songs the girls had trouble deciding over. "Nice job girls, you got an extra song." Jinsoon smiled at Daejung, who seemingly made a face at the news of two songs to choreograph for. "We did?" Minyoung asked and Suji nodded. "We won an online vote. Nabi and Iris had the least votes so they don't get a video." Minyoung just nodded and they continued the little 'meeting'.


In the span of four days the girls had learned their songs, their parts for 'Secret' along with the dance and they were starting their dances as well. 

How do they do it? 

"Okay girls, from the top!" The choreographer said and watched the girls as they got into the starting position. The song played and Lily started off with her solo dance intro. 

The choreographer watched with satisfaction. They had it down and now all that was needed was for them to perform the song. The girls practiced 2 more times before they were told to go back for the day, and they gladly did. 


The next morning the girls were up early and getting ready at lightning speed for their performance was today and everyone was excited. "I can't believe we get to perform in inkigayo!" Seul exclaimed and everyone smiled at her. "Yeah, and do you know who will be there? Mark~!" Minyoung teased. Seul blushed a light shade of red and everyone laughed at her cuteness. 

"Yeah, and I wonder if he'll greet you Seul~" Sophia said, joining in on the teasing. The two '99 liners teased their fellow '99 trio member, making the others laugh. It made the girls more relaxed and less anxious. 

"Okay, let's stop teasing Seul, she might pass out soon." Seoyun said and pinched Seul's reddened cheeks. "Girls! Time to go!" The PD said and the girls all headed out, separated by age. The oldest 6 went in one car and the youngest 7 went in another. 


When the girls got there, they looked around in wonder. "Iris!" "Nabi!" "Taeha!" There were screamers for all the girls as they got out the cars. They smiled at all the fans that came to greet them. The girls were rushed in and escorted to their changing room, with excited giggles and smiling faces. 

"Okay, this one is Phoenix's outfit, and this is Stacy's" The stylist laid out their outfits and they had all changed, 3 at a time. After that, 7 girls got their makeup done and the other 6 got their hair done, all while watching the others performing. 

"Omo! It's EXO!" Bonnie said and everyone looked to the screen. Even if you didn't like EXO, you would still watch them. It's just how it works. "Lipstick Chateau wainbit Color. Hayan Champagne beobeure Shower." They all sang along and giggled.

"Look, it's NCT-Dream!" Minyoung said and the other girls looked up. Seoyun nudged Minyoung and she giggled softly. They all looked to Seul who was watching the screen with a smile. "How cute~" The oldest girls cooed and she blushed. 

"Rush for standby!" The PD had called and the girls, now fully in their make up and stage outfits, walked to the back stage area. They huddled together and shouted quietly a "Fighting!" and once they were called, they went up, bowing to those who were coming down. 

Just like they had practiced, they got into position and smiled at each other until the music started, then they all got serious. 

After their performance, the crowed was cheering their names and it made them feel good. They smiled and hurriedly left the stage. They were walking to their room, chattering to each other about their performance when the 4 people in the front stopped. Everyone looked past to see EXO going up so the girls bowed and moved to the side. 

"You girls did well. I liked the dance." Baekhyun said and the girls thanked him. Lay was dancing to the chorus or, rather, Soeyun's part. He gave her an eyesmile and she blushed. The girls were all in a corner, causally talking with EXO. 

"You did well. You're vocals improved a lot." Lay said and patted Minyoung's hair, which shocked most of the girls, because who knew she knew Lay? "Thank you! I've been practicing a lot." She said in a happy tone. "But Seoyun unnie's vocals are much better." She pushed Seoyun to Lay and joined the rest of the girls. 

EXO minus Lay had gone back to their room and Minyoung got the other girls to go back to their dressing room. No one really questioned the girl, figuring that someone would ask her or she would tell them. "Aigoo! I see you're playing cupid, hmm?" Taeha said and hugged Minyoung, who just smiled. 

"So like, how do you know Lay so well?" Stacy asked, and Minyoung just shrugged. "When I auditioned to SM, I danced to Mama, and Lay happened to see it. He's been watching all my EXO covers since then." She said in a nonchalant way. "Anyway, have you seen VIXX Sunbaes?"

The conversation shifted and a bit later Seoyun came in, blushing a light shade of pink. "Where have you been? You just missed Black Pink perform!" Suji said, and Seoyun blushed. "They weren't that great, to be honest." Iris said, getting nods from some people. "They were pretty though." Sophia added.

All the groups were called up to view the winners, including the girls of Rush. They had bowed to everyone on the stage and they got a lot of encouraging words. They settled behind EXO and next to NCT Dream. Seul and Mark were talking and Jaemin and Minyoung were fooling around until they started recording. 

"EXO's going to win and everyone knows it." Daily whispered to Lily, who nodded. "There's no way anyone would beat EXO when they're performing." Bonnie, who was behind the two nodded. "There's no doubt about it." 

And in the next instance, EXO's name was said out loud and Suho was giving his winning speech. After everyone who gave a speech was done, the music started playing and the girls bowed to everyone. They were getting off of the stage last because they basically bowed to everyone they could. 

When they got off and in the cars they started talking. Mostly the younger car. "What did you and Mark talk about?" "Was it something good?" "Koeun--" "Oh boo." The '99 liners were talking in the back. The other girls were just listening in amusement. "What about you and your 'Hubby'? Eww. That name." "Hey, you forgot my child names Jisung. And we talked about debuting, and then he said I need to cover my stomach." "Like a good husband--" Minyoung let out a long whine an the other girls laughed. 

Once they got back to their sleeping arrangements, they all washed up and tried to sleep. Their team performances were the next day and no one knew what was to come. 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」