Chapter Five

Rush 。 A Plan A Entertainment Survival Show 。 Episode Seven AIRED! Two Eliminations Left!

now playing
CLC Pepe Remix ver.

✩ Layni17: Thanks to the lovely Min for writing this! She took a lot of work off of my shoulders.; <3

✩ Min: This is the most I've written. I had like, no idea so I just came up with stuff as I was writing-- On the bright side, the girls will see EXO!

Episode two

Part two

The staff and the camera men walked up the stairs, stopping at the apartment door that the winning 6 girls were in. Half of the staff and cameras went to the winning team and the other half went to wake up the losing team. The staff looked at the time, 7:00 AM. Perfect. They opened the door, with the key card of course, and went in, trying not to wake up the girls. The staff were expecting the girls to be asleep, what they didn't expect was Iris to be up and doing exercises. Iris  gasped loudly and covered her bare face, causing the other awake girls to come out. 

"Unnie, what's wrong--" Minyoung gasped loudly as well and almost immediately walked into her shared room with Stacy, who was awake as well. Sophia walked out of her shared room with Daily in a rather grumpy mood. It was too early for all this noise, however once she saw the camera she bowed and went back to her room. All the girls had bare faces! Iris, who wasn't forgotten had scurried back to her shared room with Bonnie. The staff sighed loudly and knocked on the door of the girls. "Meeting with all the girls in one minute!" They all said and set up the living room to be filmed. 

At the same time, one of the staff members knocked on the tent as best as he could. It opened to reveal the face of Suji who looked shocked. Everyone in the tent was still fast asleep as they had a harder time actually getting everything set up. "What is it?" Suji whispered to the staff member. "We need everyone to go up to the other girls." He whispered back and Suji nodded. The camera man had gone in as well, filming the faces of all the girls before Suji woke them up. 

One she did wake them up, it was like a chain reaction. She woke up Lily first, who accidentally hit Nabi while getting up. Nabi groaned and rolled and bumped into Phoenix who then kicked Taeha who groaned loudly enough to wake up Seoyun. Well then, that was easy. The girls all got up and at the sight of the camera, hid under the blankets. Suji cleared to get all the girls' attention. "They need up to go up to the others. They have something to tell us." Suji said and ushered the VJ and staff out so the girls could get up comfortably. 


Once all the girls got up and ready, they met at the apartment of the winners. The losing team gasped at the luxurious apartment. 'We'll definitely have to win next time' they thought. All the girls gathered in the living room and the PD started to speak. "It is currently 7:16. We'll give you girls until 8 am to get ready to go. If not then whoever's not ready will have to find their own way" He said and a panic rushed over the girls' face. They have about 44 minutes to get ready, but there's 13 girls and only 2 bathrooms. What are they going to do? 

In no time, the girls were discussing what they were going to do. They decided that there will be 2 girls in the bathroom at the same time. The older girls will take showers while the younger girls would brush their teethes. There's no time to waste here! They have to move, and move quickly. 


Once the girls finished, they made it with a minute to spare. Thank goodness Stacy had taken a shower already. It made things so much easier. However, the younger girls were still barefaced, from Bonnie down, but it didn't matter, what mattered was getting to the place in time. The girls rushed down, with Minyoung lagging behind because she forgot her phone. Honestly, what a forgetful girl she was. 

They all made it down in time for the cars to get there and they got in the cars based on teams. Taeha grinned at the camera in the car. She sat in front of one on purpose. "Suji unnie, what do you think will happen today?" She asked and Suji shrugged, leaning on Seoyun. "Maybe another team battle. I'm not sure." Suji said and sighed softly. Maybe they'd switch teams, maybe not. No one knew what was to come.

In the other car, the girls were talking about random things. They were more excited about what was to happen. The driver looked back and played music for the girls and it happened to be 'Lotto' by EXO. Everyone knew it so they started singing and dancing in the car. The other teams driver did the same and it was playing SHINee's 'View'.


The girls got to the building and stood in a line, waiting for someone to come in. Soon after the girls came, Minji walked in with a slight smirk on her face. "You guys will be performing a song at inkigayo next week. You have time to practice that, and you girls will be choose a team member and perform that song 2 days after the inkigayo performance." Minji said and the girls looked at each other. Who was currently performing? 

"Exo sunbae is performing!" Minyoung said after Minji left. It made most of the girls squeal in excitement. It was Exo after all. They're like, the top idol group performing, and to meet them- It would be amazing. The PD chuckled at the girls before requesting Iris, Suji, Bonnie, Daily, Seoyun, and Phoenix. 

The girls picked a number and went to the room the number was while the others talked about what would happen and who was performing that week. While that was going on, the PD had called up the girls one by one in age order, so Nabi was the first to be chosen. 

"The chance of getting someone you dislike is slim." The PD had said, and lo and behold, Nabi walked into the room with Iris in it. The room had an uncomfortable silence. The two didn't really talk. The next person called up was Taeha. 

"I'm sure I'll be paired up with someone good!" She said and looked over the rooms, ultimately heading for Suji's room, only to take a sharp turn and enter Phoenix's room. The two looked at each other and smiled. Two lead vocals, That should go well.

Stacy was up next. She really didn't care who she paired up with so she lazily chose a room and walked in. She was paired with Jaili, and there was silence, for a bit. The two did talk, with Jaili's limited, but not bad Korean. Lily was up next. She had looked at all the doors and walked to the one furthest down. She opened the door and saw Bonnie, they almost immediately started talking about what they should do. Two dancers as well.

Sophia was next. She confidently walked to the doors. She would get a lot of parts and there was a slim chance she wouldn't. She walked into the room that almost made her swear. Almost. Sophia was paired with Seoyun. Well, at least their performance will have ad libs in them. 

Minyoung was next, she walked into the first room she saw, which happened to be Suji's room. The two happily cheered and jumped around. They were probably the happiest out of all the pairs. Seul was next. She walked over and looked at all the doors before picking one. She was going to be a 3rd wheel, but she didn't mind. The room she picked was Stacy's and Daily's room. 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」