[Chapter 7] Bunny, R U Okay ?

DOUBLE TROUBLE

A/N Kim Minseok of DOTS and Doctors is here ^^


            Jungkook hadn't learned the lesson.

            He still struggled holding the mop correctly and comfortably. He rubbed the plastic cup too hard, making it slipped under his finger to the sink and the loud bumping sound startling Seokjin who was eating on the dining table. Yet Seokjin never scolded him or threw tantrum for his lacking. A little pat on his shoulder and a soft "Good job" did excellently on accelerating the boy's heartbeat already. Plus Seokjin's sweet smile reduced his lifespan by ten years. He'd gotten diabetes in his eighteen.

            Living with Seokjin didn’t change his rich, boy personality yet: flirting, skipping classes, beating average Joes as his private entertainment, repeat. He hid it from Seokjin, these facts, so he could stay with Seokjin longer. Because he was always a sweetheart for the chef and he didn't want to fail the latter's impression and expectation. So, he bottled up the enormous urge to trip Minseok that passed his seat while reading a thick book about World War II or beat the crap out of him for accidentally bumping into the corner of his table.

            Of course, the attention he used to receive when he beat the lights out of Minseok and when he just let the "insult" slide away like a meaningless fly was the same. Exactly the same. His classmates stared at him in tensed silence as if his head grew maple tree when all he did was just doodling Minseok as a larva on his Biology notebook, considering his so-called powerful art, with headphones blocking both ears.

            Minseok clumsily fixed his spectacles and bowed respectfully to Jungkook several times, begging for forgiveness with a thousand whispers of “I am sorry. Really sorry”. The latter gripped his propelling pencil tighter then slamming it to his desk before pushing the weaker forcefully that he fell down with his thick book.

            “Hey, Jeon One !” A loud voice echoed, followed by three figures who treading towards the sneering boy. The one who called Jungkook was a mixture of U-Know Yunho, Kim Youngkwang and Onew. He slung his arm around Jungkook’s shoulders with a smirk. The second boy was wearing a black snapback and carrying something long, an old-fashioned wooden ruler, on his shoulder. The last one had a soft smile and looked more, thousand fold more harmless than the other two. He was too angelic for a “boy” status or hanging out with the other three or even to the undeniable fact that he was a part of Jeon family.

            “Oh, man ! What have you done ??!!” The living mixture of three Korean idols faked a surprised expression, covering his mouth with both hands at the sight of the very embarrassed Minseok on the floor. The boy with the wooden ruler only giggled, leaning backward on a random desk. He seemed to enjoy it more than the other three. And you’d think the angelic one will run to teacher’s room and report it.

            That’s what a sissy did.

            Apparently, the thirtieth batch of Jeon family weren’t born sissy, even the angelic ones had a short string of demon comprising their hearts.

            “Only that ? Why don’t you break people’s nose around ? Last time I check, your fist tastes like Baskin Robin after joining muay thai.” The boy said with a prominent smirk. "He may want some cooling ice cream." Minseok shuddered at the words, not wanting more threats. Not wanting the taste of the Jeons' so-called 'ice cream'.

            Jungkook could easily fall for the boy's pathetic face under the broken spectacles and mashed it like a potato. But the name of a certain chef held his beast down. Jungkook walked to the opposite direction, deciding to kick up his heel with the Jeons. He needed time to think about Kim Seokjin and the huge impact of the older's presence that he didn't dare to fly a punch to this wee.

            "I'm not fine." Because if he's fine, the poor nerd wouldn't come home so clean, as clean as just being pushed harshly to the floor. "Run."

            Minseok looked at him confused. His expression was either telling "does he just tell me to run ?" Or "what does he mean by 'run' ?" Jungkook was wearing thin so he pulled the boy up by his collar and muttered curses that only Minseok could hear before shouting "I said run ! Don't ing appear in my perimeter or you're ed !" right in front of the latter's face. With that, Minseok flew away as fast and as far as he could, away from the infamous Jeons.

            "Wow, you really don't break his nose."

            "Shut up, Wonwoo. And what the with that ruler Jeon Seungcheol, can you be normal for a bit ?"

            "In case Kim Minseok is a ferocious dragon and you need more than two frail hands." The said boy slammed the wooden ruler, startling a few students who silently doing their assessment.

            "Great. Eat more bedtime stories, Cheol. More." Jungkook said notoriously while treading outside the classroom with Wonwoo still clinging on him and the other two tailing behind.

            "So you said Ukrainian Ironbelly is a bedtime story ?"

            "That's nightmare." Jisoo, the most angelic Jeon, interrupted.

            "Yeah," Wonwoo added, smirking at a certain person that Jungkook had caught the shadow from the corner of his eyes. "Nightmare. Like that one," pointed Wonwoo at that person.

            The Jeons pivoted, not feeling surprised when they were greeted by a big grin of their rival, Jeong Ilhoon and his squad. They had the same amount of members as the Jeons except they weren't bounded by the same blood.

            Ilhoon smacked the gum purposely to annoy Jungkook. And yes, he did it excellently. Jungkook was annoyed to death that he would summon one to sell Ilhoon's soul.

            "The Jeons ! Long time no see !" Ilhoon spreaded his arms.

            "Yeah, been a millennium." Jungkook caught the fireball with a prominent smirk. Ilhoon snorted at the unintended banter.

            "It was two months ago that we-"

            "Shut up, Jeong." Seungcheol threatened the latter which Jungkook quickly extended his arm to avoid the boy from marching towards the bastard and beating the lights out of him with the wooden ruler.

            "Wow, wow I'm afraid. Jungkook, chain him up. He bites." Ilhoon smirked.

            "What do you want ?"

            "Isn't that supposed to be my question since I'm here to say hi and that unprinciple guy just growls and do you hear that ? God, so... terrifying !"

            "You're so noisy and nosy. I'm not playing your anymore." Jungkook walked through the gang even though now, his mind was clouded with his pride and Seokjin. This beast side was as powerful as Seokjin's name, and oh how wonderful Seokjin that he was able to take up the boy’s frontal area of brain until he decided to play cool. His frontal area was infamous for turning off itself when someone started fire. Someone like Jeong Ilhoon. And he would completely out of his mind.

            “Ah, ah. Giving up ?” Ilhoon teased.

            “Not a .” Jungkook said without stopping his feet, nor turning around to give a little loutish glare. He was trying so hard to cool down, so school shouldn’t call his parents and his parents shouldn’t call Seokjin to meet him bruised and torn.

            But, seemed like Ilhoon was born with one fate that he’s Jeon Jungkook’s lifetime annoyance.

            “Ah, I heard your mom was-“

            There, Jungkook understood the logic of Seungcheol carrying the wooden ruler. The Jeons' logic.

 

Double Trouble

            Seokjin rushed into the school entrance, colliding his body with the glass door and accidentally bumping into a teacher in his early sixty. He immediately bowed politely, apologizing for his reckless behavior before running for the counseling room. Seokjin was bad at stamina and the room was on the third floor and even before he reached the destination, he had already met the death of him. Stairs.

            The chef muttered a line of curses while catching his breath in front of the stairs. Am I really this old ? thought him before really climbing the stairs, wondering if he could ever make it for Jungkook or pass on untimely at the eighteenth tread, at age twenty five.

            He himself wasn’t sure why should he run when he could elegantly climb upstairs. Maybe the vision of the sweetheart Jungkook punching the lights out of someone and got punched rushed his adrenaline that he started running to the school, forgetting that it was stood in another block of the town. His sensory was electrocuted that he wasn’t be able to feel the aching pain from his hips to toes from running non stop. This was Jungkook he was thinking about. The Jungkook that was bratty but obedient and respectful. Jungkook’s face might look like a hustler but he treated Seokjin the way he should treat people, especially a hyung. The idea of Jungkook getting into a fight was beyond Seokjin’s nightmare.

 

            His bunny Jeon Jungkook that handed him a bottle of sugar when he asked him for salt and laughed it off.

 

            After a few collisions with three lab students and tripping on the stair’s riser, Seokjin reached the third floor and not even pausing. He saw the counseling room’s placate a few meters away and braked his feet, dusting his coat and controlling his breath in process. Arriving in front of the room’s door, he took one last deep breath and twisted the doorknob.

            As soon as the gap grew wider, Seokjin saw a blond boy, bruised in a few spots and now staring deeply into Seokjin's eyes. He wasn't familiar with him and he was definitely not Jungkook. "," said him with a smirk. He thought, the boy was talking down to him but then a body loomed over the boy from the other side and reached over the boy's collar, pulling it harshly. The side that backfacing Seokjin the whole time. And he came to the realization that he was the bunny.

            "Jeon Jungkook !" The principal slammed the ruler powerfully, startling the three with the loud banging sound. Seokjin jumped but the two boys didn't seem to bother the principal's threat. The eldest turned to Seokjin and his face softened a bit but assertive and charismatic.

            "Who are you ?" Seokjin gulped before replying "I am Jeon Jungkook's guide. Mrs. Jeon can't come for she has important meeting and she can't miss it. My name is Kim Seokjin. If there's problem, you can talk to me."

            Seokjin felt Jungkook's body stiffened at the mention of his name. Maybe he could even tell it from his voice. Seokjin only sighed looking at Jungkook's back, didn't know what to say.

            "Are you his relative ?" The principal asked again.

            "Close enough," answered Seokjin. The principal straightened up before ordering the other boy to go back to his class, which got responded really quickly, and the door once again was closed.

            "Seokjin-ssi, please have a seat." Seokjin sat down across the boy who immediately looked away from him, hiding his equally bruised and wounded face. His corner lips was torn but the boy didn't seem to bother it as if it was a usual, very usual, thing.

            "I have to inform you that Jungkook's always behaving like this. So you don't have to be so surprised. Even though he does well in his academic but he is bratty and temperamental. He skips classes, daydreams, sleeps, bullies weaker students, repeat. It's his daily playlist."

            Seokjin needed someone to tell him that this was a drama. He was in a drama in which Jungkook also starred and he had to be the bad guy. But when the filming was over, Jungkook would be the obedient and sweet boy again.

            However, the director didn't exist and the boy stayed silent, not giving a glance to Seokjin. Cause he was ashamed and afraid. Seokjin's face, albeit the calm expression, he could see the disappointment. It was very vivid in his eyes and he had decided. The least thing he wanted to happen was to see Seokjin's disappointed face to him. And the thing that resisted him from beating up people was Seokjin's disbelief look. Established.

            "You may help Jungkook out. This is the twentieth fight he had picked up with Jeong Ilhoon. And also, if you could handle the three too. They are all Jeons anyways." The principal pointed at the othre three on Seokjin's right side and the older just realized their existence this whole time.

            The Jeons ? Twentieth fight ?

            Seokjin cocked his head, eyes as wide as golf ball when three unknown and "lost" boys were grinning to him, a little bruised but not as ed up as a certain Jeon across him.

            "I apologize if by punishing Jeon Jungkook means hurting the family's pride but I'm here to educate him. I don't care if he's filthy rich as long as he and his cousins behave, it's already great news for me." The principal smiled a bit, showing a small respect for Seokjin's calmness and attempt to save Jungkook's day. He turned to Jungkook and his voice became stern again. "Now, kids. Go talk to your brother." The principal bowed a little before treading towards the door.

            "Uh, sir ?" Seokjin's voice halted the principal's feet. "Can Jungkook take his leave now ? I have something to discuss with him personally. I'm sure he loathes to see his rival for the next three hours and that leads him to another class-skipping action." He pivoted to the other Jeons who sent kicked-puppy faces to him. "I mean, can the Jeons take their leaves as well ? I have something to discuss too."

            It took five seconds for the principal to register everything and finally nod, then flew away back to his room. Seokjin bowed deeply to the principal, muttering a "thank you". Little did he know that Jeon Jungkook had grown bigger and bigger fondness towards him and Jungkook was sure, since the beginning it had never been a brotherly romance.

Double Trouble

            Everyone literally looked at them in confusion, some in amusement, when they saw Seokjin walked in front of four kicked, wounded puppies like the mother of the pack. Jungkook was tailing silently right behind him, then followed by Jisoo, Wonwoo and Seungcheol who celebrated the freedom: high-fiving, laughing and cheering.

            Both Seokjin and Jungkook was too caught up with their own trail of thoughts; one was too surprised and one was too frightened. For Seokjin, this side of Jungkook was non-existent and new. He didn't want to believe that Jungkook had light fists and what Jungkook became days before was just a hologram. That he just mest the real Jungkook now, at school. A trouble maker, not a glass breaker.

            Seokjin was disappointed at a certain point but then he recalled the last time Mrs. Jeon called him to come to school and meet the principal. That was the smallest thing that ignited Jungkook's trouble maker side. Jungkook grew alone, no matter how much love he received from his parents but it never equaled the amount of the attention he needed. Seokjin hit his head foolishly.

            Jungkook wants attention, stupid ! He must do that so his parents will leave their work, go to school and at least scold him. I can't just stay silent !

            Seokjin turned around suddenly, not realizing Jungkook's body that was right behind him for the boy paced up unconsciously too when thinking about the older's disappointed face.

            Seokjin's face bumped into Jungkook's chest, his lips made contact with the boy's collarbone and his nose grazed the jawline softly. Jungkook was a teenager, sorry, an athletic teenager so he was ten thousands fold stronger than Seokjin and he nearly made Seokjin fell down backward if he wasn't holding the older's shoulders.

            Okay, here we go, the most cliché scene in every romance novel for pre-pubescent teenagers in love. I'm excited ! (Note the sarcasm, please)

            Well, Jungkook didn't pull back the older to kiss him, that's far too soon. But yes, he did have the itsy tiny little inappropriate thought about Seokjin's lips that indirectly kissed his collarbone, credit to his school uniform that was layered with vest.

            He learned today that Seokjin's lips and hair were his favorite things. The older's hair met his nose and made first impression and dammit it was fresh strawberry. And Jungkook liked it so much. And maybe he liked Seokjin's fast paced heartbeat against his chest too. Oh, he liked everything from Seokjin now. Everything.

            Congratulation Jeon Jungkook. Congratulation.

            "Oooowwwwww~" A sound of clicking camera followed by three obnoxiously cute voices that only belonged to the Jeons squad cut Seokjin and Jungkook's trails of thought as Seokjin retracted himself from the lad, feeling hot and Jungkook looked away and cleared his throat.

            "Oh wait wait wait ! Why- Oh darn it ! Wonwoo, you ruined it ! It's perfect already like a high school girls' favorite romance movie ohmygod I fave the moment ! Why should you start 'ow'ing ???" Seungcheol slapped Wonwoo's forearm.

            "Hey chill, chill bro...... Wha- stop it !!"

            "Moreover, we've captured it already. Make it your screen saver if you like them so much." Jisoo added, extremely to the point.

            "The moment Jisoo, not them," said Seungcheol dramatically with fingers making a flamboyant 'okay' sign. Ignore the boys.

            Seokjin's face reddened but he didn't want to admit it so he played as cool as he could when his whole body wasn't even cool and said, "Let's quickly walk. You and your scary wounds need to be treated."

            "We don't get treatment from hyung too ?" Wonwoo faked a puppy face and Seokjin admitted that he could never resist the Jeons', the whole Jeons', kicked puppy face. "You'll get it too. Now walk quickly and don't mess around. Or I'll-" Seokjin slashed the air with his hand, pretending to be a sword fighter. The Jeons reacted rather cutely, pretending to be scared and shocked with Seokjin's hand skill (hello there pretty little dirty minded people).

            They saluted before shouting a loud "Yes, sir !" and walked again.

            "Hey ! Do you even know where to go ?" Seokjin gigled when the boys stumbled each other because Wonwoo who led the other two halted abruptly, realizing the fact too.

            "Hyung !" Jungkook called, hoping that Seokjin's face didn't falter.

            "Yes ?" Seokjin replied with a shy smile (by shy I mean, really really shy. Not like those precocious kids have).

            "Where do we go ?"

            "EatJin." Oh yeah, Jungkook forgot that Seokjin could use anything to punish him, including washing glasses without accidentally breaking them.

            "But for free food."

            And Jungkook once again felt his heart swell at the scene of Seokjin's hairflip before his eyes and that (still) friendly smile he sent to warm the younger.

            Is hyung a shaman ? How could he create "butterflies" inside my stomach like what people always say ? And how could it be there ?! How about the gastric acid, they should be deeeeaaadddd in the stomach !!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Yeah. Jeon Jungkook, ladies and gentlemen.


Author's Note

Hey guys I'm sorry for this super late update. These three weeks starting from last week to next week are gonna be the most hectic periods in life. If you wonder, my teachers are as savage as the materials as savage as the projects too. And forgive me for super boring chapter cause my head's clouded, weeks are not going very well and I'm having a strange dream with my long lost love and it's been four years but the dreams keep going on like okay what's wrong I need a psychic.

And I'd like to inform you that me and Ed will change the new update schedule from Tuesday to Saturday/Sunday since we have quite packed schedule for weekdays already. If you notice how my English becomes more broken, you can fathom yourself how exhausted and mindless and blocked I am these days hahahaha

Oh yeah and HEY THERE ARE WONWOO S.COUPS AND JOSHUA ! All say hi to them yes thank you thank you~ They will be Jungkook's cousins which make them all the Jeons huehuehue 

 

ANYWAYS SUGA'S MIXTAPE IS LIKE DAMMIT INFIYAAHHHH BROO

AGUST D is my favorite like favorite, favorite after DamnRa (greetings to Starlights). And kill me already FANTASY, LOTTO and AGUST D are lining up take the shot gun, aim my heart and pull the trigger.

Imagine Taehyung appears in front of your door and when your mom opens the door he is like "A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD !!!! C'MON MOMMA !" and acting swaggy-

Tae: GREAT IDEA

Yoongi: you dont say

Tae: YOU GOT NO JAM THATS YOUR OWN SONG

Yoongi: *singing to The Last* I DON'T GIVE A I DON'T GIVE A

Tae: *singing to Agust D* I'M THE CRAZY GUY, THE LUNATIC ON BEAT

Seokjin: *singing to No More Dream* GROW UP DON'T JUST TALK

Namjoon: O_O

Hobi: O_O

Jimin: O_O

Jungkook: that's my part..... but whatever. For Seokjin hyung <3<3<3