[Chapter 1] Buttaehyung

DOUBLE TROUBLE

            "Aish, that rascal !"

            Remind me again Yoongi, why am I dealing with this bratty cheap drug dealer instead of shoving Lee Seung Hyun's with revolver in front of cameras, right now. My name would be 'Kim Hero' by mere seconds just by showing a wad of his dirty money.

            "YA ! YOU LIL' BRAT ! STOP THERE !" Two adults -skilled detectives- were in a race with a fifteen year old teenager and still, losing him in front of a forked alley.

            Kim Hero, huh ? Min Yoongi-wise, Kim hyung suits the best.

            The two braked their feet, panting and hacking while staring at the end of each alley. They had their chests moving up and down, short and rapid, standing under the sunrays that wasn't helping at all. The shorter guy with platinum colored hair put his hands on his waist, unconsciously grazing the of his pistol.

            Oh, look how useful this thing in my belt, mind the sarcasm everyone.

            They shared a look, saying 'This place looks familiar' and 'Yes, I do feel oddly familiar here' and in three seconds, the soft strawberry haired guy nodded lightly yet firm. The shorter guy looked up at the building's high wall, checking the surrounding one more time before accepting the latter's command. And so, the two accelerated again, letting more and more oxygen to burn their lungs as they fasten their legs.

            Hey, what is our ages again Yoong ? Why the my lung falls to my sole.

            Ninety nine. Congrats, in a few minutes we are a hundred thanks to that titan .

 

            Seokjin thought the weather was extremely good today, how clear the sky was and there’s no sign of rain, as he drove idly along the vacant street of Gangnam, taking every details of the buildings that colored Seoul with various tones while he could, some were adorned with homey pastels and cute mascot statue guiding the entrance meanwhile right next to it stood a fancy looking building painted in shiny black and white with urban architecture.

            Seokjin averted his shining eyes to the left and he noticed (after five months passing the same route) that there was a hot pink shop that seemed selling phone accessories.

            How cute ! A pink shop selling phone accessories ! I should visit it after-

            "YA ! YOOK SUNGJAE ! STOP ! DON'T CROSS THE ROAD ! SUNGJAE !" A human, looking like a high school student, ran across Seokjin's car and hopped into the slowly moving bus. Seokjin technically hit the brake when another stranger with soft strawberry hair bumped into the front fascia, almost falling but manage to hug the bonnet. He seemed chewing over there, as he averted his gaze at the speeding up bus and Seokjin who hadn’t recovered from the shockwave inside the car a couple times. The chef thought he really knocked the man down when he lifted his head only to meet Taehyung hugging the car and blinking twice to him.

            "Taehyung ! Borrow his car !! I'll borrow this !" A white platinum haired man pointed his index to Seokjin and then hopped to a stranger's sport motorcycle. Seokjin's eyes couldn't get any wider when the Taehyung man actually opened the passenger's door and sat down next to him without seeing his face first or maybe a tiny explanation about him.

            "Gas !" Seokjin only gaped at him, not doing any of his command because that stranger just hopped into his car and bossed him around.

            "Excuse me ?" He asked sardonically. The man next to him stared at him before sassily retorted. "Yes, yes you are excused if only you hit the gas NOW !" The Taehyung man glared at him. And Seokjin, anger stacking up to Empire State, gaped in disbelief.

            "Hell-oww ?! Who is the owner of this car ? And the most important question is WHO ARE YOU TO BOSS ME AROUND EVEN MY FATHER CAN'T-" Seokjin's sentence was muffled when the other man roughly moved to the driver seat, forcing his legs between the steering wheel and Seokjin's own legs. Seokjin's sentence was muffled, yes, by Taehyung's buttocks, because the man couldn't sit, neither could he stand. One of his legs kicked Seokjin's that previously rested on the gas pedal (without doing anything to it) and he stepped on it. His right hand swiftly changed the gear to the highest, accelerating the car to the maximum speed. Fortunately, Seokjin still had some spaces behind his head to free his nose from Taehyung's deadly butts.

            "I'm sure you’re a goody-goody who despises Fast and Furious. Apparently, your driving privilege is revoked for now because it won't get me any closer to salary. Catching Yook Sung Jae means salary even though I'm sure it can't cover your bloody expensive car's body repair that certainly will appear, shortly,” said him without glancing to the angry chef. “If only I’m not meeting that rascal and handcuff Lee Seung Hyun instead.”

            And the car slightly flew as it ran over a speed bump, surprising some pedestrians and small birds on the pavement. Seokjin heard everything that Taehyung said and opened his mouth to rant when he finally had some spaces to back away from Taehyung’s impolite butts. However, it’s either the other man could hear his thought or he was a straight mad workaholic, he didn't slow down at another speed bump, shoving Seokjin's face a tad bit deeper into his butts for the second time. Seokjin cursed loudly in his head but the shameless guy didn’t say a thing, so that crossed the first possibility.

            Being a saint didn’t guarantee Seokjin not to grow a demon inside and plan a hundred ways to kill someone, in this case the -faced stranger who unabashedly drove his car like a mental and didn’t even apologize for ruining his Monday morning. Knife, samurai, hammer, axe, bare fists- no, he’s too frail to beat people up alone. The last time he was mad and tried to punch his friends, they ended up blushing, thinking that it was Kim Seokjin’s Flirting 101.

            Thinking that the -faced would have the same reaction, he only respired loudly, letting the air blew the demon outside his body.

            No, Seokjin. Do not ever have that thought. You are a good boy. You still have EatJin to be developed. You have to be rich and buy mom and dad a summer house. Calm down and- and Seokjin swore he heard a long sound of coarse surface grazing the metal body and followed by a faint human 'whoops'.

            The chef officially ripped calm down from his dictionary.

 

            Seokjin screamed, a not so manly shriek, realizing how messed up everything was. His schedule, his happiness, the tranquility he usually had at this time in EatJin, his car, his seemingly distorted face. Everything happened so suddenly, unexpectable, unexplainable in a way that Seokjin loathed. And that Taehyung man, whose eyes were staring to a certain bus like a madman, was the detonator. Seokjin now understood the famous phrase of his mom, "things happen because of a reason". Taehyung was the ‘reason’ and Seokjin’s bad luck was the ‘things’.

            Having no choice else than stuck with the guy (he actually thought of jumping off the moving car but he’s too precious), Seokjin angrily and arduously moved to the passenger seat, accidentally -or not- kicking Taehyung's butts that resulting a groan from the man. The two finally sat down on each seat, the fuming guy glared at Taehyung who had no guilt on his face. Feeling hot from intense laser shot to his temple, Taehyung glanced to Seokjin.

            "What ?"

            Oh Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, did he just say 'what' so casually ? No apology ?? No ‘sorry’ ??? Oh my god, my neck.

            "'What' ? 'What' ?! 'What' ??!! My car ! My restaurant ! My face !!!!" Seokjin punched the window.

            "Hey, before you madden, I advise you to-"

            "YOU DON'T ADVISE ME TAEHYANG !" Seokjin heard a loud sigh next to him and his forever boiling blood errupted again. Who was supposed to sigh at this moment ? Seokjin-wise, the answer was obvious: him. And he didn't care if he mispelled the stranger's name and it riled the said man. Because furious Seokjin was furious and he didn’t want to know if ‘Taehyang’ was furious or not.

            The chef lost track of time and place as the view outside the window was just mere lines of colors, plus his own lava had damaged the brain so he barely wanted to use it. He didn’t care if Taehyung didn’t get paid and lost his job or if he eventually died in this crazy street race with an unwanted stranger.

            He closed his eyes, wishing for Tao, the ex-member of his forever favorite group EXO to control the time again and maybe Kai’s y suntanned skin and sweet smile to heal him possible ways. y guy was always an effective healer, no ? Alas, when he opened his eyes there was no Kai or Tao but an arm, making a single fence in front of his broad chest.

            "This is the result if you don't listen to my advice in the firstplace," a familiar voice resonated, followed by a loud sigh.

            And much to Seokjin’s horror, Taehyung turned the steering wheel to the left sharply, hitting the brake afterward just as brutal as the way he almost broke the steering wheel. If Taehyung hadn't had his arm securing Seokjin, the chef would certainly get severe internal hemorrhage in the head. A thud followed yet Seokjin didn’t catch it for he was too busy collecting his soul.

            "Stay in the car, princess."

            Before Seokjin could ever say bad words, Taehyung already opened the door, fishing his pistol that was barely visible behind the overcoat on his way to secure the front gate of the bus. The sight of the device shocked Seokjin as fright made ways into his body. He didn't think that man would carry pistol around so casually like that and unfortunately, Seokjin’s –damaged- brain couldn’t register anything except gangster.

            Am-am I helping a gangster ??? Am I helping him in his- in his-

            "Yook Sungjae !!!" Taehyung kicked the bus' body. "Let's end this like a man ! Come out before I initiate a bloodshed !" As soon as Taehyung's ultimatum ended, a familiar motorcycle appeared behind the bus, that Seokjin identified as the stolen sport motorcycle near his car a few moments ago. And he identified the platinum haired man straddling the motorcycle as the Taehyung man's accomplice.

            "Yook Sungjae !! Come out and don’t make me wait !! Come on boy, you know that I hate waiting," said the man, louder and a lot fiercer than Taehyung, while aiming his pistol to the back gate. He looked scarier, maybe because his face also gave this killer vibe. He had a pale  and serious slanted eyes.

            Seokjin was seriously scared now as more thoughts flooded his head. That probably he was lending his car to a national gangsters this whole time and accidentally involving himself in a crime. The scene of Taehyung's vague self-description crept up, successfully triggering him to call the police. Trembling, he fished his pocket for his phone, and punched in the police's call center number.

            Seokjin looked at his surrounding while waiting for his call to be connected and something out there came into his vision, forcing him to end the dial. Without thinking twice, he opened the door, running across the street as fast as he could and entered the gate to the police station. Gangnam police station.

 

            "That ! That guy !"

            "That guy ?" The officer pointed at Taehyung, confused, and Seokjin who tugged onto his coat the whole time, nodded.

            "Uh… Are you sure, sir ?" The man smiled awkwardly while his finger was still accusing the allegedly ‘gangster’. Even though awkward, two dimples still made an appearance and Seokjin thought that they were very adorable, contradicting his name tag that said "Homicide Division".

            "A hundred percent, su-"

            "Chief ? Whatcha doin' here ?" The low voice that now became so familiar inside Seokjin's ears suddenly spoke, much to his surprise because he called the buzz cut man so respectfully. In fifteen minutes of madness, he never once heard Taehyung calling him with ‘sir’ and instead countless ‘princess’.

            He didn’t even know how to mention ‘sir’ and now he called him ‘chief’ ?

            "You too what are you doing here ?" The said chief replied. Seokjin's eyes widened at the casual dialogue, both men had no doubt talking to each other without aiming their pistols to each's face at all. Just like meeting a really good old friend in a certain cozy cafe. And this wasn’t a common behavior of criminal and policeman.

            "Me and Yoongi met Sung Jae on the way here. He is on the bus and Yoongi is-" Taehyung sliced the air with his hands, acting like an amateur ninja and making "wataw" sound. "Inside." He pointed the bus with his thumb.

            ", TAEHYUNG !" The said man pivoted at the sudden call and in a speed of light, the high school looking guy Seokjin almost hit earlier got off from the bus and escaped.

            Seokjin could hear Taehyung muttered a curse before running to catch the high school student in full speed. He and the dimpled chief watched in silence as Taehyung tripped on his own feet and landed face first on the asphalt meanwhile the Sungjae boy laughed at him. That was truly ridiculous and comical if it's not in the middle of the street where people were watching free action movie and if Taehyung’s hand didn't pull the drug dealer's trousers, sending Sungjae to the same asphalt, also face first, plus taking off his trousers, revealing a Superman boxer underneath it. Taehyung quickly got up to straddle Sungjae, locking the delinquent's arms behind and handcuffing him.

            "Sungjae my love, just how fast, young and swift you are, your experience is only this-" Taehyung flicked the air and clicked his tongue while dragging the frowning delinquent to his workplace just a few meters to the left. "Aish, you little- why'd you do this in your age, huh ? Back when I was your age, I played baduk ! Baduk ! Do you even know what baduk is ?!" The delinquent side-eyed him, sassily citing "Why you sound like a grandpa ?"

            Seokjin watched in thriller meanwhile the chief had an amused smirk adorning his face.

            "So, Kim Seokjin-ssi. Any conjecture else ?"

            Everyday was not Seokjin's day.

 

-Double Trouble-

 


Author's Note

'Ellow fellas ! First chapter is up !!! unbeta-ed tho._. Hope you'll still like it guys ^^ My first attempt in fanfic world though hehehehe

I'd like to thank those 4 voters, 29 subscribers, and 3 comments. I FEEL BURDENED actually ;_; like you haven't read anything except the crappy foreword and already hit the button real quick. Nonetheless, THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I feel appreciated~

Enjoy guys :D

-Gie