[Chapter 5] Encountering

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Woobin leads Taehyung and Siwan to his room. Woobin was still pretty embarrassed and decided to stay in silence.

 

They arrived and he put in the passcode. Woobin opened the door and said, “Please come in.” He smiled as Taehyung and Siwan walked in.

 

Taehyung whisper-shouted to Siwan, “He has so much expensive stuff and I have crappy, useless things that are like under twenty bucks.”

 

Siwan put his left index finger on Taehyung’s lip and flicked his head with his other hand. Siwan walked around, investigating. Nothing looked too suspicious anyways. Just textbooks and notebooks at every corner, some plants and posters.

 

Taehyung plopped down on the white leather couch (comfortably) and started feeling it. Reasons why? One, he has to see if there’s any drugs or anything harmful. Two, the leather feels amazing! It feels like it was made from the above. He can’t stop touching it now, it just feels so good! He needs serious help for being addicted to touching a couch now.

 

Siwan sat next to him, spreading his arms out. Woobin sat on the white wooden chair next to them. “So, Woobin,” Taehyung paused to take a breath. “When was the last time you saw Jongsuk? Give a precise answer, please.”

 

“Well, about last week. We were sitting in the living room working on an essay and he just stood up, grabbed the keys, and said that he was going to a coffee shop in Itaewon.” Woobin looked to the ground and fidgeted with his thumbs. “I also remember, he got a phone call just a little before that.”

 

His eyes just wandered around, not wanting to make eye contact with them. Woobin feels worried, but at the same time, victorius.

 

“I see,” Siwan said. Siwan saw the look in Woobin’s eyes. They were sad and worried, but there was something a bit weird that threw him off. His eyes also sported a devious look.

 

“What happened the day after he left?”

 

Woobin looked up and said, “I waited for him, since I thought he decided to go on a trip or so, after that. But, I got more and more worried as the days grew, so I called his family and they had no idea where he was. And then, I reported it to the department.”

 

Taehyung nodded. He looked at the window. It was hard to tell if Woobin is a suspect or not. The way his eyes are throws him completely off. How could someone sound so sincere, but look opposite? Did he do it? Did he not?

 

TaeHyung clasped his hands and interrogated, “Ok, so what is your relationship with Jongsuk?”

 

“We’re just close friends.”

 

Woobin sighed, “I have some essays to do right now, do you mind if we talk another day? Like a weekend? I wouldn't be as busy then.”

 

“Um, alright then. My colleague and I will meet up with you next time,” Siwan stated as he stood up and pulled TaeHyung by the collar. They opened the door and left.

 

Woobin shook his head. “Ugh, Jongsuk,” he muttered. He put his hand on his forehead, massaging his temples.


 

Siwan and Taehyung were walking in the streets downtown. Taehyung was still confused and had a puzzled look on his face. Siwan was practically emotionless.

 

“Siwan hyung?” Taehyung called out. He looked up at Siwan.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I don't think Woobin is a suspect, but he might know something.”

 

Siwan stopped. “I think so too. But, this case needs to rest for a bit, our info is not enough. I think we should--”

 

“HOLY BAGS! Is that Noona?!” Taehyung hollered, interrupting Siwan.

 

He saw Jin at the market on the other side, looking at a bunch of fresh strawberries with amazement and adoration. He ran across the street to stop where Jin was.

 

He tapped Jin’s shoulder and said, “Noona~” He covered Jin’s eyes.

 

“You! Why are you here? And, please, don't call me Noona,” Jin said with an adorable pout. Jin pushed his hands off like it was something infected.

 

“Across the street,.. Noona!” Taehyung said with his rectangular smile flashing.

 

“This ing boy..” Jin mumbled, he scrunched his nose up.

 

Before Taehyung could say anything, a yell was heard. “Help! These girls are ing crazy!”

 

Jin and Taehyung looked to the right and saw a boy running from about forty girls, less or more.

 

The boy was running with his might to get those girls away.

 

Jin felt bad, so he decided to help. He thought he should cause a distraction. Jin immeadiately thought of causing a diversion by claiming he saw a K-Pop idol. He shouted, “Oh my gosh! I see Chanyeol and Baekhyun over at the bakery!

 

As soon as he finished, the girls sprinted away shouting, “Channie Oppa, I’m coming!”, “Kkaebsong oppa!”, or “I knew BaekYeol was real!”. It was a big stampede.

 

Since that managed to get the girls away, he realized that it was the kid he babysat the other day, so he signaled the kid to come over.

 

“Oh, Jung Kook-ah!” Jin said a bit surprised. Sure, Jungkook was super good looking, but there were just so many fangirls! He’d never think it would be that extreme. He thought it’d be a few love notes here and there, but this is the love he would see for idols.

 

“Jin Hyung!”

 

“Are you alright? Did they chase you from school?” Jin bombarded him with questions.

 

“I’m fine, they just decided to chase me after school again,” Jungkook sighed, putting his hands on his hips. “I thought you had work?”

 

“Took a me day, I decided to close it for today,” Jin smiled.

 

Jungkook saw Taehyung and glared at him. “This is..?”

 

“Nah, you don’t need to know him. He’d be a bad influence because he ing ruined my restaurant before!” Jin gave Taehyung a death stare. Cute, but deadly as .

 

Jin looked at his Apple watch and saw the time. His eyes widened in surprise as he saw it was already three o’clock. “Uh, hey. I need to go, I’m late for something!” Jin said, rushing to get the strawberries and pay for them.

 

“Jungkook, don’t listen to that guy if you stay a bit. Cover your ears~ You’re still a baby!” Jin said in a baby voice. He pinched Jungkook’s cheeks, which Jungkook doesn’t like, but he’ll let it slide because I mean, look at Jin! You can never ever get mad at him.

 

Jin already left, so it was just him and the other guy.

 

“You’re Hyung’s boyfriend?”

 

“Nah, he hates me too much,” Taehyung replied. “And..?”

 

“I’m the boy with the great logic.”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Sure, think that, kid.”

 

And, that’s how the war between Taehyung and Jungkook started. There’s no clue when it’ll end, it has just started.

 

-Double Trouble-

 

Hi~ I am iNeedU_BTS20, but call me Ed (I'm a girl, just saying XD)! As you already heard, I'll be helping Gie with the updates and beta-reading most of the time. I also have to look at the world clock a lot to see what time it is for her, lol. 

So, for this chapter, I might've tried too hard to be funny. I know, it's not great nor long. I'm tryingggggggg. My writing style is a bit different, since I often write more of the angsty stuff or fluffy , but like I throw some corny stuff in there once in awhile, I think. I really hope you like this chapter,  .

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING: Check out my stories, I write all ships that has Jin! I only have one TaeJin fic and a NamJin fic rn that only has one chapter each because I'm so ing lazy to update it, but still. Check it out, pleaseeeeeeeeee~ Press link, it'll bring you there.

And, Idk when I was supposed to update it, like Gie's time or my time, so I'm sorry if this is delayed! Well, that's pretty much it. Byee, ~

P.S.: Which pairing in this story do you like the most? TaeJin or JinKook? Comment down below! I might reply to them if Gie doesn't beat me to it, lol.