You Make My World Colorful - P. 1

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's a wrap, guys, it's a wrap"

"Thank you for your hardwork,"

"Thank you for your hardwork,"

"Thank you, noona,"

"You're great, guys,"

***

It's GOT7 ordinary day. All 7 boys just done a great photoshoot schedule for a high-school uniform, eventhough none of them are highschooler, but yet the brand still wanting them to be the ambassador of their brand for this year. Well, it's GOT7. The brightest hiphop boy group from JYP Entertainment. just like their habit after long day photoshoot, all 7 of them are going to have a peaceful--maybe not that peace--dinner along with manager hyung and all their staffs at their favorite restaurant where they sell a great dwenjang jjigae, which one of the member's favorite food.

7 of them won't be fit in a car, so they're divided into 2 teams, consist of 3 and 4 members on each car. Today for some reason the AmeriThaiKong wanted to be in the same car. AmeriThaiKong is the name made by themselves who consist of 3 members from a foreign country, which one of GOT7's point of attraction because it has 3 members from 4 different countries, which are Korea, USA, Thailand, and Hong Kong, well they also have NY-Ju, which known as Namyangju, home of the youngest member, Yugyeom. Anyway the AmeriThaiKong is consist of Mark from USA, Bambam from Thailand, and Jackson from Hongkong.

***

"Hyung, look at this video our fan made," Bambam showing his phone which playing a video made by their fans about all three of them to Jackson who sit next to him, while Mark is driving with his own thought on the back seat. So, Bambam and Jackson are enjoying the video and the other videos after.

One loud laugh from Bambam and Jackson pull Mark back to his conscious state. He looks at Jackson and Bambam from the back. Interested by how excited the other two with only them and God knows what are they're watching. Mark looking at Bambam direction. Looking the back of the younger's back of his head. Kinda examining almost every piece of that soft pink hair. 

"Bambam," Mark calling him out sofly. 

"Hm?" Bambam answering without looking back at Mark or even pausing whatever he's watching right now.

"Can you pass me that neck pillow over there?" Mark referring to a neck-pillow which on the head board of the very front seat next to manager-hyung who is driving.

With an obvious loud sigh, Bambam pausing the video he's watching then get the thing Mark wanting and give it to him, then watch the video again. As he gets what he wanted, Mark put the neck-pillow on his neck and sitting quitely again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter