Second Chance - Pt. 1

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, are you hungry?” ask Mark to his lover.

The  one he is asking to is busy cleaning up his shoes collection.

“Bambam?” feel ignored, Mark gets into his lover room, stand in front of him, mess Bambam’s hair, “Hey,” hopely he gets his attention this time.

Shocked by a sudden appearance of  his boyfriend, Bambam  puts a shoe he is currently wiped up, “Baeeeeeeee,” he says cutely, wrapping  his arms around Mark’s waist.

“You ignored me,” Mark playfully pouts.

“Eih… I’m not,” Bambam stands up and pecking Mark’s pouted lips.

Get rid of his pouting lips, Mark then wrap his arms around Bambam’s neck, “Are you hungry?” he tilt his head.

“A bit, are you?”

“Very much,”

Bambam chuckled, “Do you wanna eat anything particularly?”

“Your pad thai, please,”

“Okay okay, but give me 5 minute to fix things here, okay?”

Mark gives a soft kiss on Bambam’s lips and kissed back by the younger one, then they parted away, “Okay,” Mark then let off of his boyfriend. Instead of gets off of the bedroom  Bambam shared with Yugyeom, Mark choose to stay and sitting on Yugyeom’s bed, looking at Bambam so dearly.

Continuing  things he had to paused by Mark, Bambam  gently and  carefully taking care of his shoes collection. While putting things on their places, Bambam takes a quick glance to his boyfriend once a while. His loving boyfriend with no intention to look anywhere but  Bambam gives his sweetest smile everytime their eyes met.

“What are you looking at?” Bambam asked as he is finish putting his shoes on their places.

“You,”

“Why?”

Mark shrugs, “We rarely spend our time together lately, do you realize that?”

Bambam pouts, “I do, but what to do?” he stands in front of  Mark, then  Mark pulls him to sit on his lap.

“I know, so that is why if we have free time, please put your attention on me only, not to your shoes,”

Bambam laughs to his sulking boyfriend, “Are you jealous?”

Mark nods.

“Aigo…,” Bambam give Mark’s forehead a quick peck, “I just give them 2 of 24 hours of my free time and you can  have the other 22 hours,”

“Non-sense,” Mark wrap his arms on Bambam’s waist while Bambam done it around  his neck, “You give 8 hours to sleeping time, 2 hours to read, 1 hour taking shower, 1 hour picking up clothes to wear, 2 hours playing around with Jackson,  3 hours plays on your phone, 2 hours talking on phone with you family, 1 hour play with Coco, then 2 hours wasting time on online shop,” Mark pecks Bambam lips, “No time for me,”

Bambam laughs, “I did that to you?” he hugs Mark’s head, Mark ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter