Life's Plot Twist - Pt. 1

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The last one for tonight and we're done, so make it perfect, guys," then with that, all 7 young boys dance their heart out to the music that they'll use for the dance competition next month. They're from a dance group called GOT7, which already well known in South Korea as one of the best dance boy group for their excellent performances on all dance competition that they participated in.

***

I'm collecting my stuffs after another intense practice session today. I'm so ready to heading home and just throw my body on my loving bed. I believe it misses me so much right now. I'm chuckling on my own thought.

"What's so funny?" Yugyeom, my bestfriend pull me back to the reality as I'm actually already dreamin' about my loving bed, "Anyway, can you cover me up for tomorrow's class please?"

"What's the urge?" I'm raising one of my eyebrow. Yugyeom tent to skipping classes as if the competition day is approaching, but I can't believe he's doing it again this time because we are on our 2nd year and it is no good to keep skipping classes like this.

"Real excuse, I wanna have more time to practice, unreal excuse, just tell our teachers that I went back to Namyang-ju because my puppy died," he then just turning his back on me and walk away. This is crazy because he doesn't have any puppy. I'm just shaking my head disbelieving his behaviour.

Just accepting Yugyeom's words, I am then rechecking around if I left anything of my own behind, then my eyes fall on a standing figure not far from the place I'm standing. He is one of our hyung-line on the team. He's the oldest actually. Mark hyung.

"We're leaving first," Jb hyung, the leader of our team, pats my back and just walk by with Jinyoung hyung, another hyung-line, also his bestfriend from a long time ago. Well there's a rumour around this dancing school, JYP, that both Jb and Jinyoung hyung are dating. Well no surprise though. They've been friends from a long time ago, even they both have a group of two called JJ Project before they finally blended in with us as GOT7.

I nods as I see Jb hyung and Jinyoung hyung walk off of the practice room. Then I look around and see no one but me and Mark hyung left in the room.

"Mark hyung, where is Jackson hyung?"

Mark hyung then look at me as he is just looking at his phone all this time, "I don't know," he shrugs, "Do you wanna go home now?" he asked me.

"Eum... Yeah? Why?"

"Wanna stop by and grab something to eat first?"

I smile, "Your treat?"

He chuckled, "Yes, my treat," he then collecting all his stuffs, then just throw them in his backpack, "Let's go," he signaling us to go with his head.

"Okay," I walk next to him happily. Well it's a food treated by Mark hyung though. He's always up for treating us almost anything.

***

"Bambam, you're off beat," the coach is yelling as he's turn off the music, "Repeat from the beginning and focus!!!," he played the music again.

All the 7 boys are diligently dancing again, but the music for another many times stopped again.

"Foe God sake, what is wrong with your head, Bambam? Focus! You're slowing the team! All, repeat!"

The music plays again. The half way it stops again.

"I hate saying this, but Bambam, pack your bag and go home now!" the coach taking off his hat in frustation.

"I'm sorry, hyung, I'll do it again," Bambam is begging, while other 6 members are looking at him pitifully.

"No, we've slowed down for many times because of you, I know you're good, but I think you're not yourself today, so go home and pull yourself together,"

Bambam is taking a deep hard breath before walking out after picking up his stuffs. He's looking down while walking. He's embarrassed by himself and can't daring himself to look any of them while he's leaving.

***

Knock knock knock.

Knock knock knock.

Knock knock knock.

I'm lazily walk to the door as I'm tired of this person who keeps on knocking.

"Hey," a familiar voice is greeting me as the door was opened and I see Mark hyung is standing and smiling at me.

I force myself to smile at him and his generous smile, "What's with the sudden visit, hyung?"

"Can't you let me in first before talk? It's cold,"

"Oh sorry, hyung," I open the door wider, "Please come in," Mark hyung then steps himself in to my rent one-room apartment.

"Your place is cozy as always, Bambam," he said while sitting on my bed, since I don't have much furniture in this place because I am only living here alone, "Have you eat?" he asked.

"Nope," I said while walking to the kitchen, then take one coke out of the refrigerator, then walk to Mark hyung, "Coke?" he takes it then I just flop myself next to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter