Life's Plot Twist - Pt. 2

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo, Bam!”

I’m stopping my steps, turning around to where the voice is coming and I see Yugyeom is coming while have his light run towards me. I put on my smile welcoming my bestfriend.

“Having a good nice morning, huh?” I let him hang a hand on my shoulder as he is now standing next to me.

“Well school always looks good after a great weekend for me,” he says while we’re both walking side by side passing the school gate. I throw him a short quick laugh, “Anyway where did you and Mark hyung went after hanging out with us yesterday?” we’re passing some of girls at the corridor as they’re looking at us.

“Nowhere,” I answered short.

“Oh come on, no need to lie to your bestie, Bammie,” Yugyeom is messing my hair lightly.

“Nothing to hide, seriously,” we’re stopping in front of students’ locker. I am walking toward my locker.

“So you’re just heading home?”

“Yes,”

“Man…,” Yugyeom walks back to me, “I can’t understand the way you’re thinking, dude,” he is leaning his back on the right side of my locker, “You’ve been having this huge crush on Mark hyung since the day he joined the team, yet you’re still keeping it all with yourself,” he is looking at me as I am closing my locker, “Isn’t it selfish?”.

I am rising an eyebrow to him, “Where in the world does that thought come? How can I be selfish by hiding my feeling?” we’re walking to our classroom.

“Well… the feeling you have right now to Mark hyung suppose to be shared, but instead of sharing it with him, you chose to enjoy it by yourself,” Yugyeom is sitting on his chair, “That’s, my friend, what I call selfish,” he is facing me who is sitting on the left side of his chair.

“Some things better to be buried deep in the center of the Earth, than to be around in the air,”

“B*llsh*t, that’s lame, dude, but well that’s your choice, so I’m just telling you,”

And stupid Yugyeom made me can’t go through my day at school in peace with his words. Am I really being a selfish?

***

“So, guys, I am so sorry for this sudden call today,” the coach is standing in front of all 7 members of GOT7, “This afternoon I got an important email, which is an invitation of performing as an open act on the celebration of the Independence Day of our country next month,”

All 7 members of GOT7 are looking at each other and in one time, they’re cheering up loudly.

The coach is smiling brighty, “I will prepare the song for you and I am expecting everything will be prepared 100% by all 7 of you, so better work hard on this,”

“Yes, coach!”

“I’ll email you the song tomorrow, so I’ll see you for the first practice by tomorrow at 7 pm sharp!”

***

I am sitting on a bench while waiting for my bus at the bus stop. Mark hyung is sitting next to me.

“Is there anything wrong, hyung?” I am looking at my side, directly toward his face, which is now looking down somewhere around his shoes, “You look quite today,”.

“Aren’t I always be the quite one?” he is lifting his head up, then looks at me, “Hm?”

“Well…, that’s right, but I don’t know,” I shrug, “Something doesn’t feel right about you today,”.

He is smiling, “Nothing is wrong,” at the same time, a bus is stopping in front of us.

“Oh it’s my cue,” I am standi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter