Hit The Light

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7 is on their way to Busan. They just done with their live performance in a TV station and go straight to for  fansigning. These days are hectic because they just had their comeback stage just a few days ago and their time suddenly packed with promotion schedules.

That count for Mark as a time to have a cuddling days with his loving boyfriend, Bambam, become less. Nowadays Bambam even busier then him. He has a lot more solo schedule, so he has no time for Mark. 

Both of them sitting on the very back seat of the car. Mark looking at Bamban who is sleeping on his neck pillow. Mark taking Bambam's hand to hold it. He misses that soft hand ans slendee fingers of his boyfriend. 

Bambam woke up during the time Mark bring his hand to his lips and give a peck. Bambam smiles on his boyfriend's act. Mark realize his lover wake up and give him the sweetest smile. 

"Did I wake you up?" Mark said, slightly whispering. 

Bambam shook his head. 

"I miss you," Mark said again, "I miss you so much," Mark caressing Bambam's apple cheek.

"Hold yourself, I'll pay you off later," Bambam give a short quick peck on Mark's lips, then smirk. 

Mark is getting excited. He knows, but he tried to not bring himself into an expectation. 

***

The fansigning in Busan was a successful. All members directly heading to a hotel since it was too late at night for managers to drive them home to Seoul. Mark and Bambam both go to their shared room which the manager assigned them to be in the same room today.

Knowing no one around them in the lift, Mark dare himself to cornering Bambam and attacking his lips on his lover's. It has been a long time since theyre kissing so passionately. Mark's kiss full of desperation. As he is understanding his boyfriend, Bambam let Mark to kiss his lips as much as he wants. Bambam just giving back what Mark gave him and their kisses turn into a hot kiss just in a second. 

The bell ringed. It is not their floor yet, so the kisses stop because another couple is coming inside the lift. Bambam smiled on how desperate his boyfriend look alike. Bambam wrap his arms around Mark's. 

"Be patient," Bambam whispering on Mark's ear, then peck the back of his ear.

***

Mark is nibbling on Bambam's upper lip, while Bambam does the same on his lover's lower lip. Both of them snuggling on each other since the stepped in their room already. It is quite mess already. Mark's snapback fell on the floor, Bambam's red hawaiian shirt is on the floor as well. Bambam is leaning on the wall with his legs wrapping around Mark's waist. 

No other sounds, but their soft low groans and deep breathing. Obviously they are missing each other so much. They're not separated since 10 minutes ago. Mark's lips still around Bambam's. Bambam's hands are caressing around Mark's light blondee hair, messing it around as his lover's hands are caressing around his upper front body. Flicking around his hardening s.

Mark moves his lips from Bambam's lips to his jawline, down to his neck. Mark's softly on a spot then move to other spot, leaving a purple mark, Mark is marking Bambam as his. Bambam letting out soft moans while pulling Mark's head to be deeper on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter