You Make My World Colorful - P. 2

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been several days since Mark had his chance to play around with Bambam. The rest weeks past just like that due to GOT7 packed schedule. Yet Mark's feeling is getting stronger each days, yet torturing him till the level he can't stand with Bambam affections to his other hyungs. Especially Jackson, since he has several activities with only him and Jackson.

Till one day, it was a happy one off day for GOT7, except Jackson. Early in the morning he had to go to China due to his solo activities. Mark woke up already, as always, he's the first to wake up. He's sitting on the living room, plays with Coco, while helping Jackson to packing up. 

Then someone come up from maknaes' bedroom. Bambam woke up as well, which is a new thing. Mark smiles for that fact. He's able to see his crush's pillow face. A messy bed hair, chubbier cheeks, and plump cherry lips.

"Did we wake you up?" Mark pick up Coco while walk to Bambam.

Bambam gives Coco a peck on her top, "No, I  intentionally wake up," Bambam nods to Jackson's direction, "I promise to make him a breakfast," then Bambam walk himself to the kitchen after leaving Mark with a smile. 

That smile didnt leave anything, but a burdensome to Mark. He can't understand Bambam. What is the stupid reason for Bambam to abandon his sleeping time to cook for Jackson? This is not right. This is unfair for Mark. Too bad things are not as simple as coming to Bambam and let everything out. With a frown face, Mark leaves Jackson who is still packing and go to his room where Youngjae is sleeping so peacefully. 

Coco is in Mark's arm.

***

It's mid-day. Jb, Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom are planning to go out and enjoying their day, while Jinyoung is in his room, which inside maknaes' room, prefer to have a reading time. As for Mark, he's in his room still playing with Coco. The only one he can freely talk to about his feeling without any hesitation.

Jb and Youngjae are in the living room. Their both are ready to go and waiting for Yugyeom who is still in the bathroom, for God knows what he's doing. Then... Mark finally come out of his bedroom, walk directly to maknaes' bedroom. 

"Ya, Bambam!" Mark just open the door and yell at Bambam, "Are you kidding me?" he threw something toward Bambam, but not strong enough cause it fell on Yugyeom's bed which is next to Bambam who were standinf between the bed and the closet, "Stop stuffing your thing in my laundry basket anymore," then Mark close the door with a loud bang. 

Another loud bang was heard as Mark get into his bedroom. Coco bark a bit.

***

After the last bang, the atmosphere was an awkward silent. Jb and Youngjae talk through their eyes. Yugyeom who just came out from the bathroom was standing still. Shocked.

Another shocked person is in the bedroom where Mark just came out from. Jinyoung who witness all things happen come to Bambam and snaps his fingers to wake Bambam up. Bambam take the thing Mark threw to him and found out it was his shirt.

"Is that yours?" Jinyoung nods to the shirt Bambam held.

The younger just nodding to answer it.

The teenage raging blood overcoming Bambam. He held the shirt with all he might, then walk himself to Mark's bedroom. No knocking, he's just open the door with all his anger.

"What is your problem?" he shout to Mark who is sitting on his bed, "You don't come to people and throw anything as your liking it," he threw the shirt somewhere he doesn't care anymore, "It's mine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter