A Good Boy

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eugh..." I softly groan as I feel a sun light hit my covered eyes. The morning is come and Mum had opened the curtain to let me know it is. 

I open my eyes and look at the right side of my bed and it hits me. The clock shows it is already 6.55 am and I'm super late to get ready for my first day of school. 

"Damn!" the next thing happens is me rushing everything to get ne to the school as quick as possible.

***

First day of school of a long summer holiday. Everybody are still looking fresh, energized, and hyper. But me. I am still frowning after the first class because it was chemistry. It is so not my subject. Why on earth did I sign up for thay class????????

"Yo!" a cheerful voice near me and a tall red-haired boy come and sit next to me on the bench at the school garden. 

"What?" I ask lazily.

That boy is laughing, "What's with all that frowned face, Bambam? It's Yugyeom here," Yugyeom, that stupid silly boy poked my nose.

I sigh, "I signed up to a wrong class," 

"And what was that?"

"Chemistry,"

"Whoaaaaa that's... Totally... Well... How to say? Eum... Not Bambam," he then just laughs and I give him a punch on his tummy. 

"Anyway how's your summer? You went to US, right?"

Yugyeom nods, "I bought you something, but I'll give it to you later after school, okay?" 

I just nod. 

"Btw, Bambam, I wanna introduce you to someone, but he's still in the principal's office,"

"My cousin from US," Yugyeom shrugs, "He's moving here and will be our senior," 

"Your cousin from US?" I'm tilting my head in habit as I'm thinking of something and yeah I'm trying to recall something about this subject cause Yugyeom told me several time about his cousin from US. A handsome cousin he always adds, but I can't recall his name though. 

"Maybe later after school I'll introduce you to him,"

I just nod. 

"We have to protect him from those douche bags," Yugyeom nods to the direction of 3 of our seniors, "I can't let him be a part of them eventhough they're on the same year," 

The troublesome people, they call themselves as JJJProject, consist of Jaebum the leader, Jinyoung the smartass, and Jackson the sportman. 3 people who walk around the school bluffing about things. 

I'm looking at those 3 who are lying on the grass, doing whatever they're doing, "Well... They're JJJProject after all," I shrug, "There's no way they'll add anyone without J on their name," 

"Maybe... Youngjae?"

I'm looking at the school's head student, Youngjae, as he's walking near to those three and somehow, the sport guy, Jackson, got his foot sticking out on Youngjae's way and make him stumbled on the foot. 

"Theyre literally annoying," I just stand off of the bench, "Gotta get ready for the next class," I shrugs, "See you later," and I just left Yugyeom and walk myself to the locker room and prepare myself for one of my favorite class, Biology. 

***

"Pair for yourself up for the group project for this semester," Mr. Park is talking in front and I'm looking around and found people are pairing up with each other and I'm left with no one. 

"Sir," I'm raising up my hand, "I have no one to pair up with me," 

"Eum Bambam, you will be paired up with a new student and he will attend maybe on the next meeting"

And a sudden knock on the door makes Mr Park go to open the door and we have Mr Go, the principal, coming in the class with a pale skinned skinny guy walks behind him, the new student Mr Park mentioned about maybe. Mr Go talks to Mr Park, but I can't hear it and the principal give a pat on the new student's back and left the classroom. 

"Class, may I have your attention please?" Mr Park said and all of us looking at those two, "This is Mr Tuan the transfered student from United States," Mr Park then looks at Mr Tuan, "You may introduce yourself," 

The pale skinned skinny guy with blond hair is clearing up his throat, "Hi, guys, I'm Mark from LA and it's really nice to be here," he said with a quite low deep voice. I'm captivated by his low voice. 

"Okay, Mark, you may sit now,"

The pale skinned skinny guy oh erm Mark is walking to an empty seat, which happen to be in front of mine. From this distance, I can tell he has a nice smell. So sweet, yet so manly..

"Well, Bambam, I believe Mark will be your partner for the project," Mr Park wakes me up from the daydreaming of being surrounded by Mark's gpod smell. Damn this new student. 

Mark turn himself to face me, "Be nice to me," he says playfully. I chuckled. 

***

Yugyeom's mouth opens wide as he sees me walking with Mark side by side as he's waiting at the school gate. 

"You both?"

I'm chuckling, "Yeah we know each other already," 

"How?" Yugyeom is disbelieving me.

"We're a classmate on biology and happen to be a partner for the project," Mark says. 

"But how come? I mean, you're suppose to be on the senior class, right?" Yugyeom is still disbelieving the fact.

"Well... My biology level is still for second grader, so this is the only class I have with a second grader, so,"

Me and Yugyeom are nodding because I actually also confuse on how come we're in the same class. 

"Anyway, Gyeomie, where is the gift you said you wanna give to me?" I'm asking.

"Oh wait...," Yugyeom is taking something out from his backpack and give a wrapped gift, "Open it later at home,"

"Okay then," I shrug, "Anyway, I gotta go now, I'm taking my pet from the veterinary, bye, guys!" then I left both Yugyeom and Mark at the school gate and run myself to the bus stop. 

***

It has been several weeks since the first day of the school. Things are getting intense. Homeworks, tasks, several projects, and a preparation for a winter festival. I'm taking out myself from being a part of the team, but stupid Yugyeom pulls me in and I end up to be responsible for report and documentation. Well at least I'm not alone. 

I'm in the same team with Mark with other 3 people and make us 5 in the team. As Mark is the oldest, he was pointed to be the team leader. My relationship with Mark also getting closer as we are frequently meeting for the biology project. He comes to my house even more because his place is too noisy. Well... Yugyeom is there. He has no respect to anyone if he wants to listen to music. He will just turn the volume up and won't care if anyone disturbed or not. 

Today is another meeting day for the winter festival. The documentation team has done wifh report, so we decided to leave the forum earlier. Me and Mark are on our way to the school library to work on our weekly project report. 

"Do you want some coffee?" Mark asks as we're near to the library. 

"Eum yes, please"

"Okay waif for me inside," he says and turns himself to the other side and walk away. 

I contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter