Good For You

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the living room, waiting for my pizza to be delivered, while talking on the phone with my mum. It was 11 pm, yet my mum still energetic to talk about things happened at the restaurant today. Along with things happen with Baby, my little sister, with his crush, which my mum said he's Baby's friend at school. 

"And what did he say?" I'm a bit curious with the story when Baby decided to cook for the boy on his birthday, which is today. I end up laugh my off as Mum said the food was horrible, eventhough the boy said it was good.

"Okay, enough about Baby and us here, how about you? And... Him?"

I know where this conversation will lead us, I let out a heavy sigh, "Everything is great, Mum, all schedule done and things are on their places, so," I shrugged. 

"I know about it, but how about HIM?"

"We promise not to talk about it, right?"

"Well... At least can I know that youre not torturing yourself with this untold feeling, right?"

I put a bright smile, "No, mummy, trust me," 

"Okay then it's almost midnight, I will just go to sleep,"

"Okay, Mum, bye, I love you,"

"I love you too, Bambam,"

Then that... A sudden chill hits me. The chill that always hits me everytime the call from home comes to an end. Been 6 years away from home, even though sometimes I come for a schedule, still left me with the emptiness. An emptiness that only can be fulfilled by my Mum and my other 3 siblings. But no regret in it. This is the path that I'm choosing for my life and I'm happy with it.

I am watching this drama based on Yugyeom's suggestion, but for some while I checked my phone just incase the pizza delivery arrive, but zero sign, so I stick my eyes on the TV. 

At this hour the dorm was still empty, but myself. The other hyungs had their leisure time after our long day tour yesterday. As for me, I just got home this evening after had a dinner with Key Hyung and Jungshin Hyung. My fellow MC on MCountdown. Don't ask why am I still ordering pizza after had dinner with my friends. I'm still growing up, okay. 

Then a sound of front door opened was heard, "I'm home," a weak greeting from a familir voice was heard, I turn my head to get to see the person who just got home eventhough I know who is it.

"Oh you came, hyung?" I greet the hyung. He is bringing something, a box of pizza as I acknowledge the form, but his sad face caught my eyes, "Is there anything happen, Mark hyung?" I asked worryingly.

He just shrugged and put the box he's bringing on the table in front of me, "I paid it already," then he just walk to his room, ignoring me. 

So this is the pizza that I order, but forget about the pizza. What happen with him? As I know he went out for a date. Note that, A DATE! It hurts me.

I have a crush on him. A big one. The him my mum mentioned about was Mark hyung. Everybody know I have a soft spot for him. Well everybody, but him. As I recall, for him I am his little brother. The brother he take a very good care of. The brother he grew up together since we spent these past 6-7 years living in a foreign country, far from our family, trying to fill up the emptiness by helping each other around. As the time goes by, I feel it. I feel the love that is not just between a brother anymore, but bigger than that. I let out a heavy sigh by what my thought brought me.

I don't touch the pizza yet. I look around, try to find something I can bring to his room as a distration for me to be able to come and see him and maybe ask something about him. Then I remember, Yugyeom's alarm clock was broken and hyung is familiar with fixing that thing. So I run to my room and take the clock. 

I knock on Mark hyung's door, then open it without waiting for his answer, "Hyung," I call him out as cute as possible.

He's lying on his bed. Hugging the pillow while facing the wall.

"Hyuuung," I whine, sit on the edge of his bed, "Help me a bit," I poke his right arm.

Mark hyung turn to me, then sit himself, "What?". 

I look at him. His face turned red as well as his eyes. 

"Are you drunk?" I ask him, but to be honest, there is no smell of alcohol on him. Just his smell. A smell that only him can produced. Okay I need to back to my sense, "Are you eum drunk?" this time I ask carefully.

"What do you need me to help?" he is just ignoring my question, "This?" he just take the alarm clock from my hands, so I just nod. He is examining the clock, "What is wrong with it?" he puts it back to my hand, "It was fine," he then lying back on his bed, to his previous form. 

I look at the alarm clock. Right. It is not broken at all. I was dumbfounded. This morning Yugyeom told me it is broken. 

"Hyung, wanna eat pizza with meeeeeee?" I whine to him and shake his body softly. 

"No, Bambam, not today please," so I stop as I heard an annoyed voice from him.

I walk off of his room, leaving him and back to the couch on the living room, eating my pizza, watching the drama, but thinking about Mark hyung and his sudden gloomy atmosphere.

***

"MORNING ATTAAAAAAAACK," Jackson jumped on Bambam as the younger one is still deep in his sleep, "BAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAM," he shakes Bambam with all his might.

Bambam burying his face deeper on his pillow.

"Lalalalalalawoowooowooooooo," now Jackson is jumping on the bed and hits Bambam's patience. 

"Ack! So annoying!" Bambam shouts while pulling off the blanket, then sit on his bed.

Jackson stops jumping, then sits on Bambam's lap, "Are you awake?" he is looking at Bambam's face.

Bambam rolls his eyes. 

"Well actually, I woke you up just to tell you that your pillow fell," he then jump off of Bambam's bed then hurriedly run off of the bedroom before a flying pillow hits him. 

"I HATE YOU!" then Bambam lying down on his bed annoyingly. He know today they don't have to wake up early in the morning cause they only have a radio schedule and the preparation will start this afternoon, "Eugh I hate him!" now he can't sleep anymore. 

Bambam look to the empty bed next to him. Yugyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter