One Day At The Dorm

Mango Banana Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here I am again. Walking into an almost empty dorm at midnight. Traveling from Bangkok back to Seoul always end up with the last flight and left me with only myself walking as silent as possible to my beloved bedroom where occupied by me and Yugyeom and shared with Jinyoug hyung in the small room where he, he admit, can bring peace to his rough days.

As I come into my shared bedroom with Yugyeom, the light is still on, and it catches my attention cause he can't sleep with a light on and it usually disturb Jinyoung hyung. How many years did I left our dorm for a 2 days solo activity in Bangkok? Seems like a lot of things changed for these past couple days.

Anyway, having a photoshoots and interviews and so on consumed my energy to the level not to care about the light on in this room. My loving bed looks more invited than anything else, so I just turn the light off which on my reach, then throw myself on the bed with my clothes and shoes on. Good night world, the king is sleeping. 

***
A sound of alarm shocked me up in the morning. It was from Yugyeom's phone, because I personally not a type to use alarm to wake me up. What's the use though? I have 6 people who can wake up if I needed to wake up already. Anyway, I just pull the blanket up over my head and try to help myself fall into a deep sleep once again. Try to recall my cutted dream. Eumm where was I again? Oh yeah I found a weapon to kill the zombie.

I slept long enough to the level when I wake up, like completely wake up, I feel so refreshed. I swipe my blanket off of me and let half part of it lay on the floor. I took off my shoes and grab to check on my phone. It was off. I forgot it has no battery left since last night, so I just plug to charge it. I take a look at Yugyeom's bed and the owner wasn't there anymore. Left for practice or some shoot maybe.

Walking off of the bedroom, I head myself to the kitchen, grab a glass of warm water which have been my habit since no one could recall anymore. Still with glass in my palm, I walk to thw bathroom and get myself ready for a wash up. For truly wake me up.
***
Mark was just sitting there on the couch in the living room and plays with Coco, his shared puppy with Youngjae, when Bambam just walk around from his bedroom, to the kitchen, and to the bathroom with a glass of water in his hand, without even bother to maybe realize that Mark was there. It is so typical of Bambam. He won't see anyone around before he wash himself up and just then, he heard an open door and Bambam walked off of the bathroom with only his pants. Shirtless.

"Morning," Mark said to Bambam while having Coco on his lap and patting Coco's head.

"Hyuuuung," there. Bambam's up and come back to his usual habit toward Mark. Being all cute without any hesitation.

A simple smile roused on Mark's lips, "What time did you arrive last night?" Mark asked while let Coco off of his lap and the puppy just run somewhere accross the room.

"Night? Eumm it's a dawn to be exact," Bambam grab a banana which happen to be on the dining table where he's standing there and leaning his bottom to the table, "It was 3 am or 4 maybe, I couldn't recall," he took his first bite, "Anyway, where are the other, hyung?" Bambam just walking to the couch and put his on the couch next to Mark while bringing some bananas with him, "Want some?" he offered Mark.

Mark take one, peeling it, then take a bite, "Well they have their solo schedules," Mark shrugs, then take another bite, "Are you free?"

Bambam was nodding, taking his last bite banana, then take another one.

"Wanna do something fun?" Mark take a glance on Bambam.

"Fun?" Bambam smirked, "What is it, hyung?"

Mark laughs softly, then mess Bambam's hair, "Stop being all ert, you silly," Bambam's laugh softly at his hyung's reaction.

"Okay okay, but seriously, what is it, hyung?"

"Eummm lets cook ourselves some breakfast," Mark looked at Bambam, "Fun, right?"

Bambam tilt his head, trying to play hard to get, "I'm not sure it'll be fun with you, hyung," Bambam looking at Mark who slightly changed his expression, then Bambam just laugh his off and hits Mark with a realization that he fooled by the younger one.

"Stop it, you fool," Mark stands up, then Bambam grab him by his wrist.

"You mad?" Bambam's looking at Mark with his worried eyes.

Mark smiles sincerely, "Put your clothes on and wear a comfort outfit, then come to me in the kitchen," then Mark walks to the kitchen after he mess Bambam's hair once again. 
***
So I walk to my bedroom with a light heart. Somehow, I feel like today is going to go well. Like who will expect I was left with only Mark hyung at the dorm and just the two of us?

Yeah I have a little crush on my hyung. Oh wait... not little, eum, BIG!!! No, it's bigger than that. It's GIGANTIC!!!

Like who won't put Mark as a crush? I won't mention his good looking face, cause it's too obvious and I'm not that short-minded to have a crush just because of a look. That hyung is beyond that. His manner, his affection toward his youngers, and all those things that only some people can see.

Don't want to make my precious hyung wait any longer, I just put on my short board and an over-sized maroon t-shirt. Check myseld on the mirror like I always do, I walk off of the room and swiftly walk toward the kitchen where my hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter