Slow Dance -- Part II

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

God.. I never felt so pounding before.. Do I really like him? I just met him this morning!

Gwen can't stand it to see Jino's eyes in that very close distance. She looked away. She saw the Shop-Owner looking at them, smiling.

"Ah ahjuma! Is the cake ready?" Gwen says. Walk towards her. Leaving Jino there.. He smiles and then walk towards them.

"Ne sweetheart. It has been ready for like few minutes ago. You both sure do look cute as a couple."

"Ah anio~ We're only friends! He was teaching me how to dance! Right Jino?" 

"Oh, what? Oh, yes.. Only to teach her to dance.." Jino says. There's a bit dissappointment on his eyes.

Just to teach you how to dance.. I was hoping for something just a little bit more..

"So! How much is the cake?" Gwen asks

"Oh.. It's W 120,000 (Author's review: I don't understand money in Korean so I just put some random numbers..)"

"Okay" Gwen grab her wallets on her purse, about to pull out the amout money liek what the woman says, but then..

"I'll cover it" Jino gave her the money. Giving Gwen a cute small smile. Gwen was blushed at that time.

"Alraight. Here you go. Have fun guys!"

"Ne.. Gomawoyo ahjuma" Jino says. Now both of them are leaving the cakeshop.

 

"You shouldn't pay for it you know.. I'm the one who's visiting, so I'm the one who suppose to pay for the cake.." Gwen says

"Haha it's alraight. Let's just say.. A treat from me"

"Okay.. But next time, let me pay by my self! I have my own money!" Gwen pouted

"Ne.. Arrasso" Jino replied. Again. Another life-taking smile.

She's such an independent girl..