Slow Dance

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

It was such an awkward moment after Gwen feeds Jino. They still eat the cake, but didn't say a thing. Suddenly, the song changes into When You Look Me In The Eye by The Jonas Brothers.

"Aigoo! I used to love this song! It's so romantic! I used to dance with my cousin when this song was on! You know, like the couples on prom.." Gwen says. Jino can only laughs, same as Gwen.

Aigoo~ This girl is so cute~

Suddenly Jino gets up from his seat, gets into the side of Gwen's (They were sitting face-to-face) and hold his hands up.

"Would you like to dance?" Jino asks. Putting his cutest smile. Gwen stops her laugh. She looks at Jino's eyes. You can tell that he was serious.

"I-I can't dance.. Last time when I danced with my friend, he ditched me cause I stepped on his foot so many times!" Gwen laughs again.

"It's okay. I'll teach you.." Jino replies. Again, putting his cutest smile.

Should I refuse? But it would be rude. He was all brave to asks me to dance..

Suddenly, Gwen takes Jino's hand, gets up, and now, they's standing in the middle of the rows of the tables.

"Okay so first, you put your hands on my shoulders" Jino says. Putting Gwen's hands on his shoulders.

"Then, I put my hands on your waist" He put his hands on her waist.

Should I just stop? But somehow, I feel comfortable with it..

"Then, you just let the music guide your mind and your feet" Jino says.

Gwen stepped on Jino's foot for bunches of times. She keep saying sorry and Jino keeps laughing about it.

"Oops.. Sorry.." Gwen says. She keeps looking down. Looking in what direction does Jino's move to.

Suddenly, Jino touched her chin, lift her face up, and says "Don't worry about it, Just let it go.."

Now, they're facing to each other. Both of their hearts are pounding as if it's gonna break down. 

I can see his deep sparkly eyes.. Gosh Jino.. You're so cute.. Do I really have feelings for you?

I can see her face closer now.. Her brown eyes, her chubby cheeks and her perfect lips..