Busted?

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

"Huh?" Jino was shocked by what the woman said.

"You like her, don't you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah boy. Who else?" She asks back with a warm smile

"Oh, I don't think so.."

"You can not lie to a woman like me. Your eyes even say so. They're sparkling everytime you look at her"

Am I really that obvious? Do I really like her?

Jino was silent for a moment. He wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't even sure what he felts.

"Truth is.." Jino starts to talk

"I'm not sure if I like her.. I just met her this morning. She was all cute, cheerful, polite, carring, and other things that I like. And yet, it was only like 7 hours that I met her. I'm not sure if I like her.."

The woman gives a small laugh. She looks at Jino's eyes. She can see that Jino is actually confused about his feelings

"Love at the first sight might happen, boy. Gwen really is a cute, cheeerful and polite girl. She sometimes help me here at the shop. My costumers used to ask was she my daughter, and many guys that came here asked about her. She really is pretty. Not only on her face, but also on her heart"

Okay.. Is she trying to make me fall more deeper to her? But it's true that Gwen is pretty..

"I's not wrong to feel care about someone that you just met. Sometimes, Love at the first sight does happens.."

"I'm baaaccckkkk!!!" Gwen came in with a shouts.

"Okay! We'll take the cake!! Kyuhyun oppa is tired and he's sleeping on the car now.. Haha" Gwen laugh

"Haha.. Okay sweety your cake will be ready in 20 minutes! You can take a sit" The shop-owner kindly replies.

 

Gwen and Jino then take a seat. Jino looks around the shop. It was a small, cute, warm cakeshop.

 

"It's a cute shop isn't it?"

"Yeah.. I feel like my mom's baking.." Jino replies

"Haha.. You're so cheesy! Anyway, what did you talk about with Mrs. Lee?"

"What? Oh, nothing.."

"Ah, come on! Don't make me curious!" Gwen pouted

Aigoo~ This girl is so cute!

"Haha swear, it was nothing" 

"Oh okay. Whatever. Hey, do you want some slice of cake? They look delicious!"

"No thanks.. I'm full.. We just got our lunch anyway, so how can you eat another cake?"

"Well, you haven't try the Rose Cake Restaurant cakes before! They are all awesome! If you don't want one, so okay, I'm just gonna oreder. Wait here okay"

"Where else am I gonna go?" Jino replies. Gwen only smiles. Jino can feel his heart beats faster everytime she smiles.

God.. I need to stop this stupid heart before I get a heart attack and died!

 

Few minutes later, Gwen comeback with a plate of cake and 2 spoons

 

"You should try this cake! It's Red velvet cheesecake! It taste the best!"

"I told you.. I'm full"

"Oh come on!" Gwen grabs the other spoon and feed Jino. Jino blushed like crazy. It was the first time a girl ever feed him.

Good sake! She's feeding me!

What the heck am I doing?! Why am I feeding him?! I only met him this morning! Urgh! I did it already so, just stay cool..

"It's good isn't it?" Gwen asks. Jino can only nod. He has no idea what to say.

"I told you.. It's the best cheesecak ever!"

Jino is still staring at her. He wonders, how can she be all normal when she just feed someone that she just met this morning!

=========================================================================================================================

The 5th chapter of the day! Needs more comments though ;)