Xie Xie Restaurant

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

The three of them are now waiting for the meal. There was a huge awkward moment there. Kyuhyun doesn't really feels it cause he was busy with his PSP. Gwen was just sitting there, staring on the outside of the restaurant.

Geez.. It is so awkward now~

Okay Jino.. This is your moment. Start a new topic!

"Umm.. So Gwen.. How do you know my hyungs? You're not their real dongsaeng right?" Jino starts to talk

Finnally! Something to talk about!

"Well, I was in a SS2 that day and Siwon oppa was getting chase by all of these ELFs and I guess I saved his life"

"Really? How?"

"Well, I grab him and pull him on a janitor closet.. He wasn't really comfortable with the room but he's still glad I saved him"

"Okay.. But I still don't get how you can be close to my hyungs.."

"You didn't let me finish.."

"Oh, umm, sorry.."

"Haha that's fine.. Okay so after saving his life, he thanked me and after that ask me for to grab a lunch. Well of course I say yes, I mean, he's Choi Siwon. Then we took a lunch at a restaurant called "Dukbokki Dukbokki".. Yeah.. I still remember the name.. It was like the best lunch I ever had! After that lunch I thought that I won't meet him again but then, I visited SM Building and asked how to be a trainee. They give me the papers and stuff. And so, we meet again there"

"Wait, so you're a trainee?"

"I was.. Not anymore.."

"Why?"

"Cause I was busy with school, my grades dropped so I choose to quit the training"

"Oh.. Okay.. I bet you can sing good! I mean, it's hard to be a trainee on SM.."

"Haha.. Not really.." Gwen blushed.

"Okay, so what's next?"

"So after meeting Siwon oppa there, we become friends. He brought me to the dorms and introduce me to the members. I soon become close to all of the members. I visited the dorm almost everyday. He also introduces me to other bands like Shinee and Girls Generation. So you can say that they're like my Oppas and my Unnies"

"Oh I see.. You're lucky.."

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"Well, you saved Siwon hyung's life and now be friends with the Super Junior, Shinee, and Girls Generation members"

"Haha yeah.. You can say that"

"By the way, how old are you?"

"Me? I'm 16.. How bout you?"

"Oh, I'm 18" Jino says and give her a cute smile.

Omo~ He's smile.. >.<

She's 16? Wow.. I never thought that I'll ever be fallen for someone who's 2 years younger than me.. Wait! Did I just say fallen?! No no no! I can''t be fallen for her!

"You look a lot older though.. Like 18 or something like that.." Jino says

"Haha yeah.. I have and old person's face"

"Oh, no no no! I didn't mean to tease you"

"Haha that's fine.. I didn't get offensed at all" Gwen smiles. Makes Jino sweats a bit.

The food came. The three of them eat together. Sometimes they laugh at a joke. It was a very nice lunch.