Talk with Kyuhyun hyung

Teenage love

 

NOTE: The blue collor is for Kyuhyun's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

Ahhh~ So tired.. Why does the photoshoot take this long anyway?!

The SuJu members just got home. They just finished their photoshoot. You can really see the tired on their face. All of them are directly heading to their own rooms except Kyuhyun. His stomach grumbled. He's starving.

Argh.. Hungry.. I'll just ask Jino to make me a ramen!

Kyuhyun search for Jino all over the dorms.

He's not in his room.. Where is he?

Then, someone come to the dorm. It was Jino.

 

"Yah! Where have you been?! Don't you know it's 11 pm already?!" Kyuhyun yells a bit.

"Mianhae hyung.. I was on Gwen's house.."

"Gwen's house? What are you doing there?"

"I was taking her home, then she asked me if I want to take dinner at her house, I refused, but the she make this aegyo face and so, I said yes.."

"Ah~ She really is the queen of aegyo.. Her house is huge right?!"

"Yeah.. It's even bigger than this dorm!"

"Haha yeah.. She really is rich but she doesn't really talk about it or showing it off.." Jino smiles.

There's something different with Jino's smile.. Aigoo~ He must've fell for her

"Yah Jino, since you've take your dinner, make me a ramen please! I'm starving!"

"Yah hyung! Why me?! Why don't you make it yourself?!"

"You do know I can't cook.."

"Fine.." Jino sighed and walk lazily to the kitchen. Few minutes later, the ramen is ready.

 

"Hyung! You're ramen's ready!"

"Okay!" Kyuhyun then walk to the kitchen. Jino was about to leave but Kyuhyun stopped him.

 

"Yah hyung?! What else?! I've made you the ramen! I'm tired.. Let me sleep!"

"You like Gwen aren't you?" Kyuhyun teased. Jino's eyes got wide

WHAT?! How can Kyuhyun hyung knows?! Am I really that obvious?!

"What makes you say that?" Jino defends

"Well, you smiled at her, you were shocked when I kissed her, and you're acting all weird aroung her"

"......"

"It's okay. Any guy in this world will understand. She really is pretty, kind, rich, anything a guy could ever wanted"

".........." Jino can't say a thing. He's still shocked

"Just so you know, lots of people are chasing her. Including the Suju and Shinee boys"

"What?"

"Yeah.. Some of the members used to like her"

"Including you?"

"Including me.."

Why is he telling me this?

"Then, did any of you dated her?"

"No.. We already confessed our feelings to her, but she politely rejected us.."

"........"

If Kyuhyun hyung was rejected, then huge chance that I'll get rejected too..

"Even Donghae hyung, her bias, did confess his feelings, and still, she rejected him.."

"Why? I thought she loves him.."

"No one knows why.. But she was right.. All of us only love her as our dongsaeng, not more.."

Jino doesn't know what to say. He's shocked, scared, dissappointed, all in one on his heart.

"But I guess you might have a chance to get her..." Jino's eyes widen

"W-What makes you say that?" Jino says, a bit staturated

"Well, her type is someone who's older then her 1-2 years"

Really? That only gives me like 0,00001% chance to get her!

"If you like her, you should confess it. Like I told you, lots of guys are in to her. You shall get fast before someone takes her"

"But hyung.. I only met her this morning! I'm not even sure that I like her!"

"Come on Jino! Don't lie to your hyung! I can see it clearly on your eyes that you love her.. What's wrong with meeting her only this morning? It's good that you met her right?"

"........." Jino can't say a thing. He's confused. Then Kyuhyun let out his phone.

"Here, this is Gwen's number. Text her or something. Just flirt on her, but don't be too cheesy! She HATES people who are so cheesy"

"Ummm... Gomawo hyung" Jino takes Kyuhyun's phone, look at Gwen's number and put it on his phone. Then he put his phone back on his pocket.

"Yah! What are you doing?! I told you to text her or something!" Kyuhyun yells a bit. His dongsaeng is really innocence about love.

"N-Now?"

"Yeah of course!"

"But it's like 11:30 pm! It's rude to text someone at this kinda time.."

"Yah dongsaeng, all of the members used to text her until 3 am! She's fine with it! She loves to talk to someone. Go text her. Say hi or something.."

"O-Okay.." Jino says. He's so nervous to text her.

Yah Jino! Don't be this nervous! It's just gonna be a text!

And so, Jino starts to text Gwen. He was so nervous but still, he force himself to text her

 

To: _____-_____-____

Annyeong Gwen!