Rose Cake House

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

Afeter having a blashing lunch, Jino, Gwen and Kyuhyun are heading back to the car.

"You know Gwen, it's been a while since the last time you visited the dorm.. If you have some free time, I think, Yesung hyung, Sungmin hyung, and Leeteuk hyung are home" Kyuhyun offered

"Well, I'm not sure.. I think I got some violin courses today.."

"Oh okay.. Did I mentioned that Donghae hyung is also home?"

"WHAT?! Okay! let's go!"

"How abouut your violin lesson?" Jino innocencently asks

"It's okay. I could just text my teacher that I have some urgent things. We're talking about Donghae oppa here so this IS and URGENT!"

"Haha such a fangirl.." Kyuhyun chuckled

"Yah! What's wrong with that?! Are you jealous that I like Donghae oppa better?"

"What? Me? Jealous? At Donghae Hyung?! Psh! Please, I am wayyy more better than him"

"Psh yeah. Talk to yourself oppa" Gwen replies. Jino's just sitting there. Enjoying the conversation, but didn't say a thing.

 

Then again. The car gets silent as ever. Kyuhyun is focused on the road (yeah he's the one driving), Gwen is busy with her phone, and Jino is enjoying the music on the car. It was Lights Go On Again by Beast.

 

"Ummm oppa, before we get to the dorm, we should go to the Rose Cake House first. I don't want to be suddenly appear with empty handed.."

She cares about such a thing? What an intresting girl..

"Okay.. But I'll only stay at the car. I'm a bit tired" Kyuhyun replies.

"Okay.. No probs"

 

(Arrived at the Rose Cake House)

Jino and Gwen enters the shop. It was a very lovely cake house. You can really smell the cake when you entered the shop. 

"Annyeong haseyo Ahjuma!" Gwen greets the shop-owner

She surely greets a lot of people, doesn't she?

"Ah, Annyeong Gwen! it's been a while since the last time you visited.. Who's this guy? Your namjachingu? He's cute" The shop-owner replies in a very kind way with a very warm smile.

Did she just say I'm cute and I'm her boyfriend?

Jino was blushed by what he heards. Gwen laughed a bit.

"Ah, annio~ This is Jino. He's my friend. He's from SM The Ballad you know!"

"Oh I see.. So, what can I get for you sweetheart?"

"Ummm.. DO you have the Strawberry Cheesecake for a jumbo size?"

"Jumbo size? It's been a while since you didn't ordered for that size"

"Haha yeah.. I'm visiting the Super Junior guys so I suppose they need the jumbo size of the cake"

"Aha.. I see.. Well, I just backed the cake but it might be about 30 minutes to get it ready.. Is it okay?"

"30 minutes? Hmm.. Let me ask Kyuhyun oppa first.. Just wait here okay, I'll be back" Gwen says to Jino. He nodded. She soon then run a bit to the door.

 

"You like her don't you?" The shop-owner asked to Jino

"Huh?"

 

=========================================================================================================================

4th chapter of the day! Yeah I'm so pumped to make this story! I know it's abit lame but still, I'm a beginner so.. Haha anyway, I'm so happy that there are 18 viewers already! Hope you guys like my story! Feel free to comment! :D