Suju Dorms

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

(Arrived at the dorm)

Gwen quickly open the door. She can't wait to meet her bias, Lee Donghae.

"Yah oppa! Hurry up! Slowpokes!" Gwen yell as she runs a bit to the elevator. Jino and Kyuhyun are walking lazily.

"Why are you so excited?! It's not like the first time you come here!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Yeah.. But I haven't visit this place for like 3 months! I miss it soooo much!"

"You missed the dorm, or you missed Donghae hyung, huh?" Kyuhyun tease

"Yah! You do know the answer, just open the door already!" Gwen says. She's so pumped to meet him! WIth the cake on her hand, she check her self again on the elevator's mirror to make sure that he's perfect.

"Don't worry, you look pretty.." Jino says

"Umm.. Thanks.."

God.. Why am I blushing?!

What the heck did I say?! Urgh.. Why do I become so cheesy to girls?!

Kyuhyun who looked at them both can only smile.

Finally, the elevator's door open. Gwen runs toward the Suju's door.

"Yah oppa! Open the door! Hurry!" She commands Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun can only sighes and open the door.

 

"ANNYEONG HASEYO! IT'S ME GWEN! DONGAHE OPPA?" Gwen shouted when she gets in to the dorm.

"Annyeong Gwen! It's been a while! Ah~ I miss my dongsaeng sooo much!" It was Yesung. He hugs her so tight and lift her a bit.

"I missed you too oppa! Oh, and I also missed ddangkoma! How's he doing?"

"He's fine.. Been missing you too.."

"Haha.. I missed--..."

"KIM GWEN! AIGOO MY DONGSAENG! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!" Sungmin run towards her and give her a thighter hug then the one Yesung gave.

"I missed you too oppa! I miss you all! I have too many homeworks to do.. High School !" Gwen pouted.

"Haha don't worry.. If you have something to ask about, you can ask me!" Sungmin offered.

"You're not that smart Sungmin.." Yesung replied. He's starting to walk to the kitchen.

"Yah hyung! what do you mean by that!" Sungmin run towards him.

Gwen and Jino can only laugh. Kyuhyun was somehow dissapear. But then..

"AAAAA! DONGHAE OPPA!!!!" Gwen shouted and run towards Donghae who looks like he just take a bath. His hair was all wet.

"OMO! MY DONGSAENG! I MISS YOU! Where have you been?" Donghae asked. Giving her a thight hug and a breath-taking smile.

"Hehe, I was busy with school.. Kekeke.."

"Oh haha.. I see.. You become a good student now don't you?"

"I always been agood student!" Gwen pouted.

"Omo~ Don't be mad dongsaeng.. Oppa was just joking.." Donghae says. Pinching Gwen's cheek.

"Haha.. How can I be mad to my most loving oppa?! Hey, I brought cake!" Gwen runs to the kitchen. Taking the cake out of it's box.

"Hmmm.. Looks yummy!" Leeteuk says

"Hey oppa! I missed you!" Gwen give him a hug

"I miss you too dongsaeng! So! Shall we start to eat?!"