Cake party

Teenage love

 

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

The six of them are preaparing the cake. Gwen, Jino and Donghae are preparing the plate, spoons, and stuffs. Yesung, Leeteuk, and Sungmin are busy staring at the cake. It sure does look delicious.

"Yah! Hurry up with the plates!" Yeesung shouted.

"If you want to eat it then why won't ou take the plate by yourself! Where the heck do you guys put the plates anyway! Last time I came here it was on the second white cabinet!" Gwen shouted. Getting a bit pissed.

"It's on the top of your head! You haven't been here in a while. We've moved the things a bit. That's why you need to get here more often!" Sungmin replies.

"Yah! I would like to visit everyday! Blame the stupid homeworks!" Gwen pouted, getting the plates out.

“Yah, dongsaeng.. Don’t be mad~ I were just kidding.. The cake looks tasty anyway..” Yesung said and hugs Gwen.

“I don’t know. I’m mad. You can’t get a piece of cake!

"Yah.. Why???" Yesung pouted. Gwen keeps walkin to the living room witht he plates and the spoons.

 

And so then, the six of you starting to eat. "Yah, where's Kyuhyun oppa?" Gwen asks

"Dunno.. He might get some sleep or playing PSP" Leeteuk says with a mouth full of cake.

"Yah hyung! Swallow your food first, before talking!" Donghae complained. He got some spits from Leeteuk.

"Ne Arasso" Leeteuk replies while STILL eating his cake.

"Don't worry. We won't eat all of the cake.." Jino says. Again, with a cute smile.

Yah! Why do you have to have that cutest smile!

".. No promises from me.. This cake is like soooo damn good! Where did you buy it?" Sungmin replies with creams all over his face.

"Haha.. You should clean your face first! Where else will I buy cakes? Of curse on Rose Cake House!" Gwen says and handing him a napkin. Sungmin refuses the napkin and started to his own face!

 

Suddenly, there's a man came in. He's about 55-60 years old.

"Yah! Manager ahjussi!" Gwen shouts and run towards him. Giving him a huge hug.

"Waaa.. Annyeong Gwen! It's been a while seince the last time you visited us! Ah, and let me guess, you bring a cake don't you?"

"Mmhhmmm!!"

"Ahjussi, would you like a piece of cake?" Donghae asks

"No time. We need to go now. There's a photoshoot. The other members are already there. Where's Kyuhyun anyway?"

"Oh, he's sleeping. I guess.." Leeteuk replies.

"Okay boys! Finish your cakes! I'm gonna wake Kyuhyun up. If when I come here you guys are not ready, then.." The manager didn't continue his sentence. But still the boys finish their cake in hurry, get dressed and a few minutes later, they come out with some hot outfits!

"Omo! Donghae oppa is soooo hot!" Gwen says and give him a thight hug

"Omo~ Gomawo dongsaeng.." Donghae replies her hug back

'Yah, what do you thing about me?" Yesung asks. He's wearing the same outfit as he's on No Other.

"Naah~ You're fine." Gwen replies. Donghae and Jino chuckled a bit (Yeah. He's still there).  Yesung pouted a bit.

"Yah oppa~ Don't be mad.."

"Okay, I won't be, but you must give me a poppo!" Yesung says. He's leaning a bit.

WHAT??!! A kiss?! Will she do that?

"Okay.." Gwen kissed Yesung's cheek.

WTH?! She kissed him! What am I feeling now? My heart feels.. Hurt..

Jino's eyes were widen. Yesung, Gwen, and Donghae are still laughing

 

=========================================================================================================================

9th chapter.. I still want some comments though.. Anywho if you don't know what does "Poppo" means, it means a kiss. And yeah.. Another lame chapter.. *sigh*