Dinner time!

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

MOM! Why do you ALWAYS embarass your OWN daughter infront of boys?!

 

Jino was red as an apple, same as Gwen. But Gwen's face is full of embarassment not blushing

 

"MOM! No! Jino is my friend! He's the new guy from SM The Ballad!" Gwen replies, a bit yelling. Jino then bowed to Gwen's mom.

"Annyeong haseyo ahjumma"

"Ah~ Annyeong haseyo Jino" Gwen's mom replies.

"Then where have you been all day young lady! I was so worried! You didn't pick up, didn't text back, where have you been?!"

"Oh.. Hehe.. About my phone, it's lowbat.. I forgot to charge it this morning.." Gwen shows her phone. It was blackberry torch with blue case

P13129720.jpg

"Yah! You bad girl! You haven't answer where have you been all day?!"

"I was at the SuJu dorms.. I visited them.. It's been a while since the last time I visited them.."

"Why didn't you say that you'll visit them?! I could've cook something for them"

"Well, I didn't plan to visit but Kyuhyun oppa invited me so.."

"Aish! You one bad girl! Go take a bath now! Oh and Jino, you could take a sit first.. I'm preparing for the dinner" Gwen's mom says with a warm smile. Jino nodded. Gwen then run upstairs to take a bath. Jino looks around the living room.

 

This surely is a huge house.. I mean, the living room is soooo big! I think I could play soccer here..

ultra-modern-living-room-designs-4.jpg

Then, Jino looks at the pictures on the corner of the living room

 

This must be Gwen's dad.. They sure do look alike. OMO! Is that Gwen when she was young?! She looks so cute!

tutudress_whiteorchid_emma.jpg     1236797499.jpg

"Enjoying my pictures?" Gwen suddenly came, which makes Jino surprised.

"Yah! You scared me!"

"Haha sorry.. I look so cute back then, don't I?"

"Haha yeah.. Back then. Not now" Jino teased

"Yah! What do you mean by that!" Gwen pouted

 

You still look cute now. You even look cuter

 

 "Guys! Dinner's readyyy!"

"Okay mom! Coming!' Gwen yells back

"Come on Jino!" Gwen take Jino's hand. He was blushing like crazy.

 

How can she be so normal to hold guy's hand, hug them, or kiss them?

 

The two of them are heading to the kitchen. Again, Jino's jaw dropped. The kitchen is extremely huge with lots of expensive kitchen ware.

"Don't be that shocked.. You look weird when you look shocked!" Gwen teased. Jino only replies with a small smile.

 

The three of them then enjoy their dinner. Gwen's mom is asking Jino bunches of questions. About how he feels to be in SM The Ballad, and stuffs like that. It was raining outside, but they didn't really notice, cause they're so enjoying their food.

"Mom, stop asking Jino questions. You're creeping him out" Gwen says. Still chewing her food. After the three of them finished their dinner, Jino then ask for leave cause it's 10:30 pm already.

"Umm.. I think I should leave now.. Thank you for the dinner Mrs. Kim! It was delicious!" Jino thanked

"You're welcome dear.."

"I'll take you to the door!" Gwen says.

 

"Thanks for today. The dinner was awesome" Jino thanked again when they already infront of the door.

"Yeah! No prob! You can visit my house anytime you want!"

Then, there's a thunder come.

"Oh crap.. It's raining.."

"You've already park your car on the garage right?"

"Yeah.. But still, I'll get wet when I get to the dorm. The parking lot is a bit far.."

"Yeah.. Here! Take this!" Gwen says, giving him an umbrella

"Really? Thanks! I'll give it back to you asap!"

"Haha yeah.. No prob"

 

The two of them then go to the garage. Jino lift the roof of his car.

"God! I am so going to get that car when I got my license!"

"Haha sure you will! Okay then, bye!" Jino smiles and waves

"Bye! Be safe oppa!" Gwen says. The car then suddenly  disappear as it goes to the road.

 

He's such a nice guy.. Everything I've dreamed about is him.. Do I really fell for him?

 

=========================================================================================================================

14th chapter! I think this one is the longest one.. It's a bit lame though.. Anywho, comment please! :D