Mom!

Teenage love

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

The two of them are talking for a long time. Only lord knows how long. But then..

"OMO! It's 8 pm already! I have to get home before mom baked me on her oven!" Gwen shouted when she looked at her watch. Jino chuckled.

 

She's so funny and cute.. Do I really fell for her?

 

"Don't worry, I can drive you home" Jino smiled

"You would?! Aaa! Gomawo gomawo gomawo!!!" Gwen says, hugging Jino. Jino was blushing like crazy

"No problem.. Shall we get going?" Jino says, trying to keep his cool

"Okay!"

 

And so, the two of the get into Jino's car. It was a BMW z9. Gwen looks amazed with his car.

"This is your car?!"

"Ummm.. Yeah.. why?"

"You sure do have a lot of money don't you?! This is like my dream car! I always beg for my dad to buy me this car when I get my license!"

"Really? Why?"

"Bacause, it has an open roof! I always wanted an open roof car!"

"Well, I'm sure your dad will buy the car for you. I mean, you guys are rich, obviously richer then me, and you're his only daughter anyway.. I'm sure he'll buy it for you.."

"Haha yeah.. let's just hope.."

 

The two of them get's in the car. Gwen is really enjoying the wind that's coming through her face. She throw her hands up like she's about to fly. Jino can only smile looking at her. 30 minutes later, they've arrived at Gwen's house.

 

"Gomawo for taking me home tonight Jino!"

"No problem! It's fun watching you smile and put your hands up like you were about to fly!"

"Well, I told you I love open roof cars! Anywho, would you like to come for a bit? My mom should've make dinner already."

"No thanks.. I can eat in the dorm" Jino refuses with a sweet smile so Gwen won't get offensed

"Ah come on! What's so fun eating alone in the dorm?! All you're gonna eat is instant ramen anyway! Come on!" Gwen begs. Putting her puppy eyes and her cutest smile

 

Aigoo~ Why does she do that?! Who the hell in the World would ever say no if she acts like that!

 

"Okay.." Jino blushed

"Okay! You can park the car on the garage." Gwen says. She already came out from the car, but she's still waiting for Jino. Cause it'll be weird if some strange guy came into your house at 9 pm!

 

The two of them entered her house. Gwen's house is the biggest one on around. It's so modern, huge, and looks warm.

a4a5bd11f8425de2_hollywoods-house-of-the

 

"You're house is huge!" Jino amazed. Gwen only give him a smile.

 

Gwen is so rich, but she doesn't really show it. She's just a simple ordinary girl..

 

As the two of them entered the house and take off their shoes, Gwen yells

"MOM! I'm home!"

"YAH! GWEN JOHNSTON! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! IT'S 9 PM! YOU'RE A GIRL! A 16 ....." Gwen mom's doesn't continue her yelling. She saw Jino. She then smiles at him.

"Ah~ So this is why you come home late.. It's like the first time you have a boyfriend!"

"MOM!"