Why am I thinking about u?

Beautiful Hangover

Jackson 

 

- 

 

We called a cab from the school and left. I told Yugyeom that we are going to get some beerand he agreed right away. I knew he will never say no to beerNot even at a school night. 

 

We sat in the cab and there was something that bothered Yugyeom. 

 

''By the waywhy do you want to drink? You said you wanted to have good grades? And I bet this isn't a one way to increase your knowledge in math.'' Yugyeom chuckled. 

 

chuckled back and didn't give an answer to him. I wanted to drink because I was angry. But at whoJaebum, for not coming with us and rather hanging out with Mark, or Mark, just by his appearance? I didn't knowAll I knew right now was that I needed beer. And lots of it. 

 

In our way to my housewe went to the store to get beer and boozeIt was only 4pm when we arrived in front of my houseWe out of the cab and then I payed the feeWe walked inside to my house and Yugyeom settled down to the sofa. 

 

lived alone. My mother moved to China not so long ago because she had and still has business to do there and I had to stay here because of school. I had to finish my studies first and then think about moving to China with my motherBut I wasn't sure if I wanted to move thereI'm a half chinesebut living in Korea is much more nicer. 

 

walked to the living room after Yugyeom. He sat to the sofa with the shopping bags on his hands. I threw my jacket to the sofa and sat next to him. 

 

''You want to play a game first?'' I asked him and suggested the Mortal KombatYugyeom took the challenge and took the joystick and started to play against me. After few hours of playing and drinking a little bitwe decided to just drink. We put the joysticks aside and opened a new cans of beer 

 

Playing Mortal Kombat was a great way to release the angerbut I still had this weird feeling in me. Why was I thinking about Mark all the timeDid I really hate him so much? 

 

After hours of drinking, me and Yugyeom were so ed upthat we couldn’t sit properly. I noticed that I was talking about Mark and Jaebum all the timeWere they new best friends or something? It has been only one day and he chose him over me, over us! Oh god how I hate him! 

 

We drinked more and moreJaebum tried to call many timesbut I didn’t answer him. He did send messages too but I was so angry at him that I couldn’t answer him right now. 

 

When I was laying on the sofaYuguyeom got up. 

 

I’m going to go to home now, I will take a cab.” He said while he faltered. 

 

Let me come with you, I need to go somewhere.” I said while trying to get up. Yugyeom asked where. 

 

”To show this little piece of  who I really am. He can't just come here and think he's the king of this place. I said with my drunken voice. 

 

”No, no, no, definitely no. You’re now so drunk that you can’t even stand upYou can talk to him tomorrow.” Yugyeom said while trying to prevent me from getting up. 

 

I’m going to leave nowso see you tomorrow at school. And don't try anythingokay?” He said while he opened the front door and I waved to him and layed down back to the sofa. He went outside and closed the door. 

 

''I'm going to wipe you out, Mark TuanYou will not even last a week.'' I said while closing my eyes and letting the alcohol drag me to sleep. 

 

- 

 

Jaebum 

 

- 

 

had really great time with Mark for these past few hoursEarlier I introduced the whole school to him and we talked, a lot. I wouldn't believe how much Mark talked about him moving here and having no friends or relatives near this city. 

 

He looked kind of sad when he told me that. I wasn't sure how to react but I said everything will be okay and I will be his friend. He smiled a bit and we continued talking. I had fun with himI had been so long since I got along with someone this wellor actually even could be with someone. 

 

Jackson is my best friend but he still shouldn't decide if I can be with someone or not. I should be the one who decides it. I don't want to annoy him or anythingbut Mark seemed so nice. Even though he hates Mark, he should give him a chance. He should even try to be his friend firstbefore judging him and hating him so ruthlessly. 

 

When Jackson asked me if I wanted to skip the classes, I did really piss him off by answering no. I kind of wanted to show him that even if he hates someone, I can still be 'that' someone's friend. I really didn't even know why he hated Mark so much. 

 

So, Jackson and Yugyeom really did skip the classes today. I was sitting next to Mark in class and it was the last class for today. Mark focused intensively on what the teacher was talking about. 

 

stared at him. His red hair was glowing in bit rusty colour and his pale skin matched with itHis focused impression was so cute 

 

'Or did you have an affair with him or something?' The sentence echoed in my head. I didn't know Mark before todaybut did I already like him? I hadn't liked boys beforebut I've always questioned my uality. 

 

It started when I was in 5th grade. I had a girlfriend back then and she once asked why I didn't kiss with her. I said that I didn't know and then she tried to kiss me. I prevented it and then she got really mad and shouted 'Are you gay or something?'. Since then. 

 

watched Mark writing notes to his notebook. I couldn't stop staringDid I had a crush on himWhen he came here and talked in front of the class, I seemed to be interested in himShould I even have a crush on himWhat if he isn't even gay? 

 

Class ended and Mark started packing his stuff to his bag. I stopped staring and took my stuff and got up. I walked outside the classroom with Mark. 

 

''Are you going home now?'' I asked him curiously. I had something else I would like to ask him toobut it might be too early to ask anythingAfter all, I have known him only for one day. 

 

''Yeah, I think so. What you have in mind?'' He asked while looking at me. His dark brown eyes had a little spark. I noticed how he started to smileShould I ask him hang out with me? 

 

''I was just thinking if you would like to go somewhere with me. If you have something to dothen it's nothing.'' I said while smiling. 

 

''Well, actually I don't have anything to do and my mom would like to hear that I have a friend.'' He smiled back at me. Goshhow cute this guy can be? 

 

''Okaythen let's go!'' I grapped his wrist and walked out of the school. 

 

We went to the mall togetherafter I suggested this one coffee place in therewhich is my favouriteWe ordered our coffees and got to the tableAfter Mark sat down, I didn't know what to say or do. 

 

''Uhmshould we ask someone to hang out with us?'' I asked him and he nod his head a bit nervously. 

 

''Would you mind if we asked where Jackson is? I would like you two to make up and get along.'' I said while taking my phone from my pocket. 

 

saw Mark thinking about what I said. Mark bit his lips and  them a bit too. 

 

''Yeah... I think it would be nice.'' Mark said with a low voiceWould it be a good idea? 

 

''Okay, I will call and ask him.'' I said while dialing Jackson's number to my phone. 

 

started callingbut after a whilethe call went to voicemail. 

 

''He didn't answerMaybe he is in a bathroom or something. I should call Yugyeom.'' I said and dialed Yugyeom's number and started calling. No answer either. 

 

After a whileafter many calls, I got nervousThis is not normalUsually they answer right away or they call back soonBut now, my calls just went to voicemailWeird. 

 

''Should we go to Yugyeom's house, I think they are therebecause usually they hang out there.'' I said. 

 

''I-I don't think it's a good idea for me to come, I should go ho-'' Mark saidbut I cut his sentence. 

 

''No, no! Just comeplease. I want you two to get along.'' I said and got up. I drank the rest of the coffee from my cup and then we left the cafe. 

 

We travelled by the bus to Yugyeom's place and arrived to his front door. I knocked to the door and stepped back a bit. I heard someone shouting inside that she's coming to open the door. It was Yugyeom's mother. 

 

''Oh hey JaebumLooking for Yugyeom?'' She asked while smiling brightly. 

 

''Yes, I just wanted to know if he's with Jackson hereWe were supposed to hang out.'' I said to his motherbut his mother shaked his head. 

 

''No, they are not heremaybe they went to Jackson's?'' She said suggestingThey might be thereWe thanked Yugyeom's mother and we went to the nearest bus stop. 

 

Mark seemed to be nervousafter I said that we should go to Jackson's place. I tried to call them both againbut still no answer. I was getting a little bit anxiousbut I think that they are just playing games and not noticing that I was calling. 

 

It was late when we arrived to Jackson's place. The lights were turned offWas he sleepingWe walked to the door and I rang the doorbell. 

 

''The house is really big and pretty.'' Mark said quietly. I agreedWhen I first saw that he's going to move here, I was a little bit jealousbut I wouldn't change anything I have. 

 

''Why in the hell are they not answering?'' I said angrilyAnxiety was changing to angerWas he doing this just because I was with Mark? Really childish behavior. 

 

''Maybe Yugyeom is already at home. And it seems Jackson is sleepingWhy do you worry so muchWe can check tomorrow if they are in schoolright?'' Mark said with a comforting voice. 

 

''Yeah, I think so. Jackson wouldn't skip tomorrow's practice, he never does. And tomorrow they check everyone's ability to play in a gameThey change the captain if necessarySothat's why he has to be there.'' 

 

We started walking towards the bus stop. I was walking queitly and thinking about Jackson. That . Is he doing this on purposeWe arrived to the bus stop and Mark saw a bus coming. 

 

''I will go to this onewe have a different way to home so...'' Mark said while he was waving to the bus to stop.  

 

''Yeahsee you tomorrow at school, right?'' I asked. Mark nodded and was preparing to go to the bus. 

 

''Don't worryJackson is fine.'' He said and went to the bus. He sat in the back and waved at me when bus started moving. I waved back. 

 

It was weird that after Jackson wasn't home or was asleep alreadyMark seemed to be stressed out. Was it because of Jackson? 

 

- 

 

sat on the bus and waved at Jaebum. He seemed to be anxious about Jackson and Yugyeom. I took my phone and my earphones from my pocket. I plugged the wire of my earphones to my phone and I put the earphones to my ears. I opened youtube and searched for a song to listen. 

 

After I chose the song, I closed the screen of my phone and closed my eyes. I loved listening to music when I'm traveling on the bus at night. It gave atmosphere. 

 

Something still bothered me. After Jaebum worried about Jackson and Yugyeom, I had this weird feeling in my stomachWhat if something had happened to them? My mind gave me a flashback about this morning when I rushed to Jackson and Jackson hurt his hand. 

 

It has been bothering me the whole dayWhat if Jackson is in hospital and it's all because of me? My phone noficated about a new message. It was from unknown number. I got ghoosebumps. Is it Jaebum saying that Jackson is in hospital? 

 

'Hey MarkieIt's me, remember?The text message said. It wasn't from Jaebum. It was from JR. 

 

'Hey JR, of course I remember. How could I forget that annoying nick name you gave me.' I answered. I was a bit disappointed. I thought it would be Jaebum with news about Jackson and Yugyeom. 

 

'Haha! Are you at home nowWhat did you do today? :)' He said with a smiley at the end of the message. 

 

'was with Jaebumhe's my classmate. He was really nice to me. We went to the mall after school too.' I answered. It took a while for JR to answer back. 

 

'seeDid you hang out with Jackson too?' He saidThe text message was a bit stiff. 

 

'No, actually we tried to find himbut he didn't answer Jaebum's calls and even after we went to his house, he didn't open the doorif he even was there.' I send the text message. 

 

'Don't hang out with Jackson, you will only get hurt.' He answered right away. I got a little scaredWhat was he talking about? 

 

'What are you talking about?' I asked. 

 

'Good night MarkieSee you tomorrow at school.' He answered. He didn't answer my questionWhat was the reason for him to say thatHas there been something that I don't know about between Jackson and JR? I was curiousbut I think I should ask him about it tomorrow at school. 

 

The bus arrived near to my house, and I got up from the bus. I started walking the rising street towards my home. After a while I was next to my house and then walked to there. I got the keys from my bag and opened the door. I walked inside and saw my parents watching television. 

 

''Oh hey Mark, where have you been?'' My mother asked me. 

 

''I was with a friendhis name is Jaebum and he is my classmate.'' I said while smiling. 

 

''Oh that's great dearAre you hungry?'' My mother asked and I shaked my head. 

 

''No, I'm just tired, I will go to sleep nowGood night.'' I said while going to upstairs to my room. 

 

threw my bag to the floor and jumped to my bed. I gaspedWhat a long day. But someone was still in my mindWhy am I thinking of you, Jackson Wang?