Bossy Bam

Beautiful Hangover

Bambam 
 

 
Small continuous vibrate came from my pant’s right pocket after I sold some stuff to the customer. The customer left right away after giving me the money, so I put the money safely to my jacket’s inner pocket and slid my hand to find my phone. 
 
I looked at the screen of my phone and saw a call coming from this missing person. Hesitating a second, I took the call. 
 
”H-hey… Uhm I’m sorry I couldn’t answer these past few days, I-…” He said through the line. 
 
Silence. It was long and I only heard Jackson’s heavy breath which was shivery by every breath. It sounded so y and I couldn’t wait any longer so I started to speak. 
 
”Meet me right now, we need to talk about your shifts. You are already causing for us to lose our customers.” I told him. 
 
I may have told him only one reason why I wanted to see him, but I will tell the other one when we meet. If I tell him now, I wouldn't know if he would show up. 
 
”Oh yeah sure… where?” He asked. 
 
I told him the destination and then I ended the call. Jackson were so mysterious and he would just disappear whenever he wanted to. I want to know more about his past, and it would be good for the sake that he’s going to work under me. But it clearly doesn't seem to be easy while he acts like this. Should I rice my voice for him or should I start to boss him around? 
 
After the cab rode to the meeting place, I looked at the watch on my wrist. It only took 15 minutes for me to arrive to the cafe shop, where I chose to meet him. I guess I will have to wait him up. 
 
I walked inside and saw Jackson sitting at the table which were a bit aside so we could talk properly. To be truthful, I got surprised that he was here earlier than me. Was it possible that he was near the place when he called me? 
 
Jackson Wang. I couldn’t understand his way to live. He is charming, good looking and mysterious and yet he's an . And a liar. I have to talk to him about his stories about his friends leaving him. 
 
As I sat down to the chair Jackson was keeping eye on, I suddenly got very nervous. I didn’t know if it was the atmosphere, but I couldn't make it to go away. 
 
Jackson eyebrows got up a little when seeing me, then he waved a hand to waitress. It seemed like Jackson already bought us coffee. 
 
"I already ordered coffee for us even thought I didn’t know what you would drink. I hope it's alright." He said while the waitress brought our coffees to the table. 
 
Jackson's eyes wandered through the place we were at and he seemed to be so interested about it. Slowly Jackson turned his face to me and gasped. 
 
''Bambam...'' Jackson started to speak, but he cut it. He seemed like he couldn't speak anymore, was he that nervous? 
 
''Me first. You got a chance to have this kind of work so easily, so don't bail on me. I told you the consequences if you would quit now.'' I told him, and he were quiet. 
 
Jackson were nodding after my words, but he didn't seem like he wanted to talk about work now. Then what was this all about? 
 
''So... what's wrong? I know you got something to tell me.'' I asked him, but he got embarrassed. His face were a bit red and he turned his eyes to his hand which laid on top of his legs. 
 
Oh right. Of course. It's because of the kiss. I should have remembered that before talking about the consequences of quitting the job. 
 
''Hey... about that kiss. Did you like it?'' I asked fastly. My question got him confused and he shook his head a bit before opening his mouth. 
 
''W-what?'' He mumbled. 
 
''Yeah, did you like it or not? I asked, so you must answer.'' I asked again, but now he got no choice than to just answer it, and I knew which one is it going to be. 
 
''No!'' He shouted after he shook his head. Jackson seemed to be too sure about his answer, but I saw the real answer from his eyes that wandered all over the place. He didn't even make one glance at my eyes since I came here. 
 
''Then good! Let's get to work, we are already behind our schedule so you have to work hard, because if you get fired, they will kill you.'' I said while aiming at my boss and his minions. No but really, they are dangerous. 
 
Jackson looked a bit confused, but I didn't let it disturb our working. We got out of our meeting place and then while we were walking towards my next customer, I detailed every step what you have to do when you are selling drugs. 
 
''So you got it?'' I asked from him and waited for him to answer. 
 
''Yeah, I got it!'' He seemed to understand after I explained that like for 10 times. I didn't know if he were ready or not, but I got no time. My boss will come to check our sales report next week and I'm feeling like it's going to be a disaster. 
 
''So, now that you know what to do, here is your phone for contacting customers and here is this week's doses. I have written everything in that phone, like for example what you have to remember about those customers. I hope you can do it properly and if you have anything to ask me, then just call me.'' Jackson nodded for my answer and started putting the stuff I gave to him to his pockets. 
 
''So? What now?'' Jackson asked like he wouldn't know. 
 
''So now you have to sell them. There are 2 customers waiting for you today, and the rest you can read from your phone. It's all scheduled for you, and good luck!'' I said while trying to go the separated way to the customer we were heading earlier, then I suddenly got something to say to him. 
 
''Hey Jacks! I almost forgot to say this...'' I said while turning around and walking towards him. He picked his eyesight from the ground and looked at me confused. 
 
''Don't get furious, but I met Mark earlier today...'' I said to him and his face was expressionless. It felt like he froze out or something, but I still wanted to tell him all about Mark today. 
 

Jackson 

 
''He said that he is very concerned about you and he has tried to be in contact with you, but you didn't answer his or your friends'.'' Bambam said. 
 
His face was death serious and it scared me, even thought I'm older than him. I didn't know how he did it, but I tried to act all cool. 
 
''How-...?'' I tried to ask, but he cut me off. How could he? He's younger than me, he should listen to me and have a little respect too while I'm the older one in here. I admit it that it's embarrassing to work under someone younger than you. 
 
''How do I know him? How does he know that we know each other? Yeah that's what I've been thinking, but he told me that he saw us on the first day we met.'' He answered my question even thought I didn't ask it. He could read my mind just like that. 
 
On the first day we met? As the day that I bought drugs from him for the first time? But... how? Did that gay follow me every day until now? Oh god... 
 
''Yeah, that's right. You should be a little more careful, because if you're going to have a puppy following you around, then you should think about changing the career... Oh right, you can't. So could you like forgive him? That's the only chance to get rid of him. If he sees what's going on, then we will spend the rest of our lives in jail.'' He told me with an angry voice. A puppy? Really? I thought that Mark and Bambam were friends.
 
''Hey, don't you talk to me like that. First of all, he was following me even thought I've punched his plastic gay face for once hard enough for me to get expelled from the school...'' I started to raise my voice a bit, but not too much. 
 
''I think that he's just being pathetic by running after me whining for some sort of forgiveness. He started doing this just a while ago, and it already pisses me off. I think his conscience just kicked in for what he did to me. He never could re-do it and I will never forgive him.'' I said to Bambam. 
 
For once, Bambam were quiet for what I said, and it felt good. He even looked like younger, for now. I think his behavior is like this because he has been living on these wrong cycles where they don't care about respecting older ones and I think I'm the only older one who did say back at him about his behavior. 
 
I looked at his face from up, and he looked so small and innocent. He scratched his neck like he seemed to understand how he were talking at me. Bambam were quiet until I started to speak again. 
 
''What did you tell him?” I asked from him, and he looked at my eyes with his big brown eyes. He looked like a baby when he weren’t bossing around. And talking about his big thick lips, did he put botox on them or what? 
 
''He were like obsessed to know where you were all this time and he wanted me to tell it. I didn't tell him and because he were so worried about you, he told me to reach on you. I was getting curious about you two, so I asked what's your relationship with each other...'' Bambam told me and then he continued. 
 
''He told me that you two were in a like hate-kind relationship from the start... But after talking to Mark, I were thinking about this thing you told me when you came by my house. It was about this friends leaving you... Do you remember?'' He asked me.  

 

Why was he talking about that all of a sudden? I couldn't resist to not to hear what he wanted to say about it, so I just nodded and waited for him to go on. 
 
''Yeah, so Mark seems to want to make up with you and your friends are searching for you desperately. I was thinking if it were possible that you left them instead of they leaving you. And Mark, what would he be possibly done for you that you would act like this? He wouldn't even hurt a fly…'' He spoke and looked at me like I was disappointing him. Is he kidding? 
 
''Yeah sure, it's all my fault that Mark just came from nowhere to my school and then he made me go to the hospital by pushing me to the wall where my shoulder got broken and then made me compete with him which he probably did sabotage, because I fell and thorn my ing shoulder like to thousands pieces... From there I started to hate him for like really and he made my friends to turn their back on me and leave me alone in the hospital. In the hospital I got to know that my football-career would be over and I headed to the school and I got expelled from there for months. And now it's a dignity to shake in him? How pathetic is for him to come to you and whine about how he wants to apologize from me, it's all his plan to make me joke in everyone's eyes! He just wants to ruin my life!'' I ended up shouting at Bambam. 

His eyes got opened about this story and I think he wanted to know about this since we met. 
 
''Oh and yeah, sure he wouldn't hurt a fly, you know him right? That's why he came to you to ask a favor. That's why you would know that, right? Why didn't you tell it before? He just wants you to talk me over and make me come back and make my life as he already made it, but worse.'' I stopped. 
 
I took a deep breath and let the anger out with a breath out. Still anger fuming inside of me, Bambam were just standing there without words. His eyes looked like he wanted to believe me, but it sounded unbelievable to him to Mark act like this. 
 
”Yeah and you believe Mark before me?” I asked to break the silence. 
 
”No... I just…” He spoke.
 
”You just couldn't believe that he would do this? I don't know how long have you known him, but he's changed.” I told Bambam and he still were blinded believing Mark. My mind got this idea that it might be that they have or had some sort of special relationship and that's why he's so shocked about all this. 
 
”But just go ahead and believe him. Now if you would excuse me, I will go to do my work.” I said to him and after turning my back at him, I walked to somewhere. Just anywhere than near him. 
 
Not taking even one glance back, I continued walking.