Fuming anger

Beautiful Hangover

Mark 

 

- 

 

The class finally ended with a bell ringing loudly. I just had the worst luck ever. Of course that guy had to be my classmate. Is life even fair to me anymore? 

 

Today morning I thought everything will be alright. I will have friends and I will get along with thembut look what happenedThis one really arrogant guy was shouthing at me, in front of everyoneThis day got its place from the worst day in my life. How am I going to get friends now when everyone thinks that I’m gay? 

 

Love in my opinion isn’t for man to love woman or other way around. Love can be from man to men and from woman to women. YeahI’m gayso what? I don’t care about the bulliesbut that was humiliating. I didn’t do anything ”gay. It was a pure accident. 

 

At that time when I ran off, I noticed that I came to the librarywent inside and searched for the tiniest corner where no-one would find me. found a perfect one and I threw my bag against the wall and broke down to the corner. I brusted out in tears and let them fall down on my cheeks. 

 

When my mother told me we are going to live in a new city, I was afraid of a situation like thisThis was the reason I cried myself to sleep every nightHere was no-one I knewEven my relatives didn't live near this city. Just me, my mom and my dadWe had to move herebecause my dad got a job from this cityWe are not poor but not so rich either. Just normal people with a normal amount of money. 

 

But why I have to go through thisShould I transfer to another school? It would be 20km farther than this school, but who cares. I didn’t want to be treated like this. 

 

Hey are you okay?” The tall dark haired person asked while standing in front of me. I got frightened a bit because I was there alone just a while ago. 

 

Uhmyeah... I-I’m fine.” I said and wiped my tears with my hand. 

 

Hey, I saw what happenedokay? I don’t think you are fine at all.” He said while he kneeled down in front of me. 

 

He was right. I wasn’t okay. I was alone herecrying. was a joke in this school. 

 

No, I’m not.” I said and sniffed. I didn’t know who this person wasbut he came to help. Came to see if I’m okayeven though he didn’t know me. 

 

Who would be okay after thatAre you new in here?” He asked kindly. 

 

Yeah... I transferred today.” I answered. 

 

”I seewellthat wasn’t a good start for your first day.” He chuckled a bit and got up. He gave a hand to help me to get up as well. 

 

Yeah... Do you know who he is?” I asked curiouslyMaybe I wasn’t the only one who he treated like this. 

 

"Of courseEveryone knows him, except the new students like youwho end up getting on the way of Jackson Wang.” He said smiling. He was really cute and it was very thoughtful of him for coming after me, to check on me. 

 

Thank you, for coming here. I was so scared to move here and now I’m a joke in this school. It indeed was a great start.” I said while looking at my hands which were shaking a bit. 

 

Heyit’s alright nowI’m here to protect youwhen you are with me, he can’t bully you.” He said while landing a hand to my shoulder. I felt a little itching in my stomach when he touched me. 

 

What’s your name, redhead?” He asked while trying to seek aeye contact with my eyes. 

 

”Mark. And yours?” I asked while looking at his face. 

 

”My name is JR. Nice to meet you Markie.” He said while twisting my name to a nick name he invented. 

 

"Yahit’s Mark.” I said while watching him smirking. When he smirkedhis teeth appeared from the corners of his lips. 

 

It’s your new nick name, Markie.” He said after he took me under his arm and we started walking away from the library. He left the hand on my shoulder for a long timeWas this the way how he comforts people? 

 

Your name is a nick name toorightLet me know your real name.” I told him so I could invent a new nick name to him and then I could tease him with it. 

 

Nopenot going to happen. Only few people know my real nameYou have to know me more to know my real name.” He told me while smirking. Why did that sound like he was flirting with me? He looked so mysterious. 

 

Do you know where is your classroom?” He asked me and then he stopped walking. I glanced at him. He didn't look like a korean though. 

 

”No... C-can you help me?” asked gently and pouted my lips a bit. 

 

”Of courseLet me see that paper of yours.” He said and took the paper from me. He looked so intensive while he was searching the right classroom. 

 

After he knew where the classroom was, he escorted me to thereJR was... Really nice to me. I wonder if he have been this nice to everyoneHis light skin and black thick hair were a really good combination. His face was marvelousNot a single pimple on his face and his skin just shined under the school lights. 

 

He left when the bell rang. He asked me to give him my number so we could hangout sometime. He also told me to call him if I run in to bullies. It was nice to know that I’m not going to be alone in here. It was nice to have a friend. 

 

Then remembered somethingI’m going to attend to the first classfull of people who were in the canteen. I was so nervous that I were shaking a little bitWhat if they start to bully me in the classroomThey will be nice there... Don’t worry Mark. JR's words echoed in my headbecause he told me that before he left. I took a deep breath and walked in the classroom. 

 

After the class ended, I packed my stuff to my bag. I couldn't believe that this guy was even near me. I don't know why I'm feeling this huge rage inside of me. It's not a normal ragelike I could stop it with hurting him in a physical way. I didn't actually know this feelingThere were rage and pity mixed togetherDid I really pity himBut he was the one who bullied me. Who humiliated me. I should be the one who's angry at him. 

 

took my bag with me while I was heading to the door. 

  

Hey Mark, wait!” Jaebum shouted my name and ran after me. turned around and Jaebum was next to me. 

 

You want to come with me? I could show you around?” Jaebum asked smile on his face. 

 

Uhm...” didn’t know what to doThese were Jackson's friends. I don’t think he would like the thought of me being around his friendsJaebum saw how I looked at Jackson. 

 

Don’t worry about Jackson, he have always been like that. And he didn’t mean those words he said earlier.” Jaebum explained quietlyso Jackson wouldn't hear that. I didn’t know what to believeOr whoJaebum or JR. Jaebum said Jackson didn't mean those things he saidbut JR said that I'm not the one who he treated like this. 

 

”Oh come on! Let’s go!” Jaebum shout and took my arm and took me out of the classroom. I glanced Jackson before stepping out. His face didn’t look very pleased. 

 

Jaebum was really nice to me. He showed me the whole school and more. He told me about himself and when I told about myselfhe listened me well. He was a good listener. 

 

- 

 

Jackson 

 

- 

 

Jaebum went to talk to Mark. I heard he said my namebut I didn't hear clearly what they talked about. I was getting curiousWhy were they talking about me? Or what evenSoon Jaebum waved to us and took a hand of Mark'sThey left the classroom togetherWhat was Jaebum doing with that loser? 

 

Jaebum knew exactly that I didn't like Mark, at all. He still went somewhere with him. It was usual thing to hate someone if your bestfriend hated himUsually so did Jaebum. I hate many people and he had to hate them toobut what is this ? 

 

Was Jaebum trying to be friends with himDid he just want to mess with me or tease me? Mark just really pissed me off. It was just one pushbut I still think he is the one of the peasants who belong to somewhere else than near me. 

 

got up from our tables with Yugyeom and walked outside. It bothered me how Jaebum just left us. Did I felt myself threatened? How even? How Mark could ever be in a place that I'mThe most popular guy in this school and also the captain of our school's football team. How he would even reach this high 

 

Why am I even thinking about this? I should feel threatened if he would have said something in the canteenbut he just ran away and criedSuch a . And nworries about the football team. I don't think our couch would let gays in. 

 

''You want to have a cigarette?'' Yugyeom asked while he was finding his pack of cigarettes. 

 

''Yeah, sure.'' I answered and we started walking towards our secret place where we always sneaked in to and smoked. 

 

When we got thereYugyeom gave me one of his cigarettes and he lighted his cigarette first and then he gave me his lighter. I lighted my cigarette and took a deep breath from the cigarette. It was only breathes away that I ended the cigarette and threw it away. 

 

''Wowsomeone is in a bad mood.'' Yugyeom said with a smoke coming up from his mouthYugyeom usually was the slowest to smokebecause he liked to enjoy it, not to rush it. 

 

glanced him with a grumpy face. He offered me another cigarette and I took it gladly. I lighted it up and then blew the smoke away. 

 

''You want to talk about it or?'' He asked while he was getting more curious about the reason. Should I tell him? He's my friend an he have been since forever. Maybe I could open myself to him a little. 

 

''It's Mark. He's pissing me off.'' I opened my mouth and took more smoke to my lungsYugyeom looked surprised and asked me why. 

 

''Jaebum acts too kind with him. He shouldn't give him even a though that he could be in our group, to be our friend.'' I watched around and then looked at Yugyeom. 

 

''Why? He didn't seem to be so bad for a friend.'' He said calmly. He finished his cigarette and threw it behind him. 

 

''WhatAre you joking right now? Wake up! He isn't going to be a part of our groupNever.'' I raised the voice a little bit but it didn't seem to bother Yugyeom. 

 

We went back to the school and we noticed Jaebum and Mark coming uplaughing togetherThe thought of this guy even being our friend disgusted me. Luckilyit's going to be a dead end for his cinderella story even to begin. 

 

''Hey guys!'' Jaebum said happily. Mark standed next to him queitly since he saw me. Why was he even looking at me like that? No, he was not looking, he stared at me. The rage inside of me started fuming. I just wanted to punch this guy so badly in the face. 

 

''Hey Jaebumwant to skip a class with us?'' I asked him. I think if we would skip the classes, I could talk to Jaebum and tell him not to approach Mark anymorethink that Mark is a coward and never would skip a classso we could talk when he isn't around. 

 

saw Jaebum struggling a little bit. He was thinking if he would leave Mark here alone or be with him in hereWhy was he even thinking which one to choose 

 

''I think I'll stay with Mark. He still needs a tutor to get the to the class and I think we will pick some books for him from the school office.'' Jaebum made his decision and was happy about it, because he liked to help people. 

 

Bell rang, and Jaebum glanced at Mark. 

 

''Shall we go?'' He asked and Mark nod for a answerJaebum said bye and waved to us and then he turned around with Mark. Mark waved to us toobut I didn't wave to himYugyeom were going to but I told him not to dare to even raise the arm. 

 

''So where should we go?'' Yugyeom asked 

 

didn't know. Just, somewhere to release this anger of mineBut I knew just the right place for it.