The little family 01

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooooo guys !

I am back <3

So I went missing for like 10 days and wow ! you guys have grown into 536 from 293 and Oh my god ! 38 votes !!!!!!! You guys are the best you know ???

So I am posting the bonus chaps. It may not be into the chronological order but I will do that. I dunno, I am thinking of adding chaps randomly, like in a drabble.

So in this chap, HunHan are not still married, and Ziyu is almost six. 

So enjoy guys :D

Word count : 3500~

 

 

 

Lu Han slowly lays down Ziyu into the bed and smiles at his sleeping angel. Sehun tucks him in and kisses Ziyu’s forehead. Lu Han too kisses his cheek and they both tiptoe out of the room, clicking the lights off.

“Can’t believe he is going to the school tomorrow.”

Sehun throws his arms around Lu Han’s shoulders with a smile. Lu Han smiles, looking at his happy lover who has a dreamy look in his eyes. Sehun made a great father out of him within the year and half they’ve been together, becoming Ziyu’s favourite among the two. He just knows how to handle the child than Lu Han does, a matter he used to be jealous a long time ago but now brings a warm feeling into his heart. Lu Han hums sitting down on the couch with Sehun.

“I thought he’d never sleep. He was so hyper.”

He says as he flips channels. Sehun stretches his arms.

“That’s why you need to make him tired and get him showered. See? He is in bed now.”

He says proud in his voice. Lu Han rolls his eyes but snuggles to Sehun’s side, internally agreeing to him. Sehun ran around the house, jumping and screaming with Ziyu and then went to take a bath with the child (Read: To play some more, acting Pirates). But when Sehun got him out of the tub, toddler was already snoring.

They watch the sappy romantic drama they don’t really follow that is until Sehun pokes Lu Han’s waist.

“Hey, Ziyu is sleeping.”

Sehun casually says and Lu Han feigns a straight face, playing innocent.

“Hmm so?”

He asks suddenly finding the drama so interesting. Sehun grabs the remote and switches off the TV.

“I showered and I smell nice.”

He leans to Lu Han’s ear lobe, husking. Lu Han moves away with a yawn.

 “And?”

“Soooo I think we can use time ourselves wisely.”

Sehun turns to Lu Han fully, leaning to him, face inches apart.

 “Really? How?”

Lu Han does know where this goes very well. But he teases anyway.

“Exercising on bed?”

Sehun wiggles his eye brows suggestively. Lu Han stays still for a second before bursting out to laughter that resonates in the living room so loud. Sehun thinks his laughter is melodic, so are the other sinful moans he makes.

“God! You are so desperate.”

Lu Han says in between giggles. Sehun traps him within his arms, getting on to the top of Lu Han, pressing him to the couch. His eyes travel from Lu Han’s sparkly eyes to his full lips.

“So what if I am? It’s been three days…”

“…and you are dying?”

Lu Han cuts off, his eyes widening comically. Sehun shakes his head.

“Not me but my di-”

Lu Han places his palm on Sehun’s mouth and gives him a stern look.

“Complete that sentence and you are not going to have any for another three days”

He says threatening and Sehun knows better not to argue.

“Mean.”

He pouts. Lu Han smiles sweetly. Sehun has it enough as he leans to kiss those rosy lips that drive him crazy on daily basis.

Sehun doesn’t plan stopping just by a peck. He kisses little rough, biting Lu Han’s lower lip and plunges his tongue as he gasps. Lu Han pulls him closer as he tangles his fingers in Sehun’s silky hair. When they part for much needed air, Sehun doesn’t stop there but leaves a trail of kisses on his neck to the collar bones where Sehun shamelessly leave little love bites. He likes the way Lu Han gasps, needy whimpers passing out of his lips, as he writhes beneath him in need.

“Se-hun I-ah- I th-think ahh-w-we be-tter…”

“To bed.”

Sehun pulls Lu Han to his arms, Lu Han’s legs going around his waist as he leans in for another hungry kiss.

 

 

 

 

Sehun tucks the white shirt around the waist band of the navy blue shorts. Ziyu looks very adorable in his uniform. For a six year old boy, Ziyu looks little small with his cute little face but who can blame him when his father is the definition of baby face? The guy still looks like twenty something despite being almost thirty already. He adjusts the collar and grabs the hair brush.

“Dad why can’t you be a teacher of my new school?”

He asks what it’s like for the thousandth time with a pout sitting on his lips. Sehun smiles as he brushes the black silky hair neatly. Then he taps Ziyu’s little nose.

“You know why. I am a kindergarten teacher Ziyu-Ziyu. I can’t teach in you guys.”

He says the same answer again.

Ziyu fixes his sad eyes on the floor as he scrubs the floor with his toe. Sehun pulls Ziyu to his lap as he sits on the bed.

“What’s wrong baby Ziyu?”

He coaxes Ziyu to talk. Whenever Ziyu asked the question there was something else in Ziyu’s mind, Sehun knew but he let Ziyu to come up with his own. But now Sehun thinks he should ask before they go to school and starts a new chapter in Ziyu’s life. Ziyu lifts his big brown eyes at Sehun, tears shining, his lower lip quivering, a tell-tale sign that little boy is going to cry anytime soon. He comfortingly rubs Ziyu’s back.

“Are you going to love someone else?”

The question throws Sehun completely out of his axis, his breath getting caught in his throat. This question is not what he expected if Sehun is to be honest. But he schools his expression to neutral one.

“Why do you say that baby?”

He asks as he wipes a stray tear that escapes. Ziyu’s nose is getting redder.

“Because Ziyu is not there. So dad is gonna like a cute boy or a girl and dad is gonna like him more.”

He sniffles, some more tears flowing out of his eyes. Sehun wipes them away cooing, kissing Ziyu’s cheeks.

“Listen baby, there will be more new children and dad has to like them…”

Ziyu’s lips curl into an unhappy crescent but Sehun completes his sentence faster.

“….But Dad loves you the most. There will no one who can be cuter than our baby Ziyu. And you are our son. So Dad will forever love Ziyu and Ziyu only”

He says as he rocks the child on his lap. He kisses Ziyu’s head and nose. Ziyu smiles warmly as he suddenly hugs Sehun tighter.

“Ziyu loves dad too.”

He mumbles against Sehun’s chest, rubbing his face on the fabric like a kitten. Sehun smiles, kissing his head.

 


 

“Okay sweetheart daddy got you your favourite cheese sandwich.”

Lu Han placed the plate with cheese sandwich in front of Ziyu with a glass of milk. Ziyu pouts at his daddy. He is happy to see his cheese sandwich but not plain milk.

“Daddy please make it chocolate.”

He shows his puppy face to which Lu Han barely holds his walls. He tries giving his son the stern look.

“Ziyu honey, milk-”

But Sehun thinks it’s time to interrupt. After all children do love chocolates despite what adults think about. Children have different things to worry about anyway.

“Come on, he is going to school today, he deserves a reward.”

Call Sehun to spoil children. Lu Han wonders how he even keeps the children in the kindergarten healthy as Sehun adds some chocolate powder to Ziyu’s milk generously. Lu Han purses his lips but doesn’t say anything as he sips some water. Soon Sehun joins Ziyu and makes it a more noisy breakfast. Lu Han smiles fondly at how Sehun wipes out the chocolate milk from Ziyu’s chin.

 

 

“Ziyu baby, you were so excited for the school for days, why would you cry now hmm?”

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter