The Little family 02-02

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiiii,

Oh wow ! So I was away for three months and you guys are now 890+ ??? WOW THAT'S JUST LIKE A DREAM COMING TRUEEEE !

Thank you so so so so much !

and are those votes ? 49 ? Seriously guys ?? YOU ARE THE BEST !! *Throwing cookies*

Okay so this chapter is basically the second part of the previous chapter haha. I felt like I didn't give a proper closure to last one so yeah.

Any way, a pinch of angst is there, just because this is life.

Enjoy babies~

Word count : 3782

 

Lu Han thinks may be he hasn’t done a good job raising his son. Sure his son is an angel most of the time but that is mainly because how Ziyu is. He is just worried that he wasn’t a better father and even now he is not doing a good job. He feels suddenly drained when Ziyu giggles in between the vege-planes that land into his little mouth for the courtesy of Oh parents, feeding Ziyu with green vegetables as if those are sweet dripping candies. Usually Ziyu whines about how disgusting the green thingy-s are, not that he is a brat who would throw a tantrum over cabbage or broccoli, but he was never this eager to stuff his mouth with carrots or spinach. But now Ziyu is more than happy to comply when his grandpa brings a big slice of carrot to his mouth.

Lu Han is not jealous or bitter towards Oh parents, don’t get him wrong. He feels so blessed and loved to have Oh parents in his life along with Sehun. But sometimes he can’t help feeling sad about how much he lacks as a parent. He hardly made time for Ziyu when his company started to burden him in the past. Ziyu never complained but as his father Lu Han did see the sadness in those big brown eyes. But then when Sehun came to their lives, relieving Lu Han a lot, Lu Han feels like Ziyu doesn’t need him that much anymore. Ever since Sehun moved in with him, he can see that Ziyu loving Sehun as the days passing by. Not that it’s a bad thing because Sehun who is standing as Ziyu’s other father. But now all he sees is Ziyu running to Sehun, whether it’s about his homework or he’s hungry, he has a boo-boo to kiss or he wants to play, it’s always Sehun. It doesn’t help that Lu Han is a busy CEO who has a company to run unlike Sehun who has all the time in the world for Ziyu.

When Inhae coos at Ziyu, feeding him some more peas, complimenting about how healthy his food consumption is for a child, eating all the vegetables without a fuss, Lu Han feels like he just choked what he swallowed. He excuses from all of them and walks to the washroom, avoiding Sehun’s warm eyes.

Splashing some cold water from the faucet, Lu Han washes his face. He stares at his reflection from the mirror in front of him. The brown hair, big, tired eyes, wet cheeks with water drops dripping down...

The reflection he sees isn’t a reflection of a responsible father, he thinks bitterly. It’s like his younger look doesn’t suit a father figure. He knows that he is already halfway through the 28th year of his life but still many pass him as college student when he walks around in a hoodie and sweats, he looks that young. And nothing makes him feels easy when he knows it’s his own fault of abandoning his own child for business a lot more than he should have.

“I didn’t have a choice”

He whispers to his reflection. Grabbing some tissues, he wipes the water from his face and throws them into the nearest bin.

“Why am I so bitter about this? Shouldn’t I be happy that they love Ziyu and Ziyu love them back so much?”

He questions from his reflection. Shaking his head, he sighs. Reminding himself not to ruin the happy atmosphere they have, Lu Han fixes his hair and clothes. Mustering a happy smile, he shakes his fist with a small, Fighting!.

 

Sehun feels that something is not right. Call him insane but he has this radar in his head that gives him red alerts whenever Lu Han is in a trouble, be it that he is bothering about something or something/ someone is bothering him. True, Lu Han is the most worried father he has ever seen. He worries about everything and anything but mostly he is reasonable for what he endured over the years as a single father with a little child in his hand while running a company. So Sehun always finds it endearing how Lu Han worries about everything constantly but now he has take care of many things, assuring Lu Han that there is nothing to worry about because stressing so much is not healthy. And he has seen some progress in Lu Han over the months they’ve been together.

Earlier Lu Han worried that Sehun’s parents wouldn’t like Ziyu but it eased him to see he was wrong. And now Sehun senses that something else is there in Lu Han’s unclear brown eyes. Far more, Sehun feels like whatever that is, it is the reason for the worrisome attitude Lu Han has 24/7. When Lu Han returns from the washroom, Sehun sees him fresh, a cheery smile in his face. He soon joins them laughing when MinHyuk jokes around. But he can’t help seeing that Lu Han’s laughter doesn’t reach his eyes. He doesn’t see Lu Han’s warm doe eyes smiling like they should be.

(AN:Lu Han’s eye smile is so beautiful and innocent and oh so precious. It’s one of the best things in this whole world, I tell you.)

But Sehun thinks to let it slide. When he notices that Lu Han has barely touched his food, Sehun takes a piece of meat wrapped in a lettuce and brings it to Lu Han’s mouth. He turns his head at Sehun, eyes slightly wide and a question in his face with lips slightly parted. Sehun finds his confused look so adorable. He pinches his cheek.

“Open up baby.”

He says in a hushed whisper, affection strong with every syllable. Lu Han flushes in pink as he hears MinHyuk and Inhae coo at the couple. But he embarrassingly opens his mouth to accept his lover feeding him. Chewing, he secretly glances at Sehun who carefully picks another piece of food to serve himself. He gives Sehun a small smile, yet sweet and warm, that reaches his eyes. And Sehun reciprocates the smile as much, feeling better at Lu Han’s sincere smile.

Lu Han can’t help but admire his Sehun, for how Sehun always knows what to do whenever he feels left-out or uncomfortable, no matter how much Lu Han conceals what he feels. He doesn’t wait a single second to open his mouth when Sehun brings another assortment of foods to his mouth.

 

After the lunch Oh parents suggest that they could go for a movie which Ziyu jumps with a loud chirpy yessss not considering what his fathers might have to say, knowing very well that the case is pretty much closed. Because Oh parents will do anything for this child and Lu Han or Sehun doesn’t really have a say in this. When Sehun agrees thinking that it will be fine for them to go and watch a movie, giving Lu Han a look, Lu Han agrees automatically. Sehun swears that Lu Han’s eyes flickered with a certain emotion when Ziyu jumped to Sehun’s arms, clinging to his neck, rambling about how much he likes Zootopia. Oh parents walk with Sehun and Ziyu, listening to Ziyu’s baby talks- encouraging him with their tactics. Seeing that Lu Han is faltering in his steps, Sehun passes Ziyu to his mother and reaches his lover, entwining their fingers.

“Are you alright Han?”

He asks, not drawing the attention of the Oh couple and Ziyu. Lu Han nods his head, with a light smile in his lips though his eyes are bit moisture. Sehun lets his hand go and wraps around his shoulder.

The movie they picked was Zootopia, obviously with Ziyu who was dying to watch it. It’s an interesting movie even to adults, it’s entertaining. When MinHyuk turns to the queue to buy tickets, Sehun takes Ziyu’s small hand and nudges him to Lu Han’s side.

“Ziyu, baby, why don’t you go with Daddy and buy us some snacks?”

He asks smoothly, smiling at Lu Han, who has a surprised look in his face. Sehun usually doesn’t ask him to buy the snacks because Lu Han is such a health addict that he won’t buy anything unhealthy which means they are going to have nothing to eat anyway. But when Ziyu drags him out, eagerly chirping about what he wants, Lu Han really smiles brightly his eyes twinkling again. Sehun smiles to himself and he doesn’t miss the soft pat his mother gives him with a warm smile.

Soon they are settled in seats and Ziyu though he has his own seat between Lu Han and Sehun, starts jumping from lap to lap. Rolling his eyes, Lu Han asks Ziyu to sit down and stay calm rather than acting like a hyper active monkey. It’s not like Ziyu is a brat, he is just so excited because it’s his first time watching a movie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter