The Little family 02

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo my favorite people !!!!!!!!!

Oh wow so I was away for a month and you guys are here flocking another hundred ??? Wow guys !!!! 679 ?? and So golden 42 votes ?? *Sobs* You guys are the best *blows kisses*

So anyway this is again a short chap I randomly wrote. I am really sorry I am in writer's block and I don't know what to do other than a load of crappy words. I am so so so sorry.

Anyhow one of my lovely readers asked me to write on how Ziyu meets his grand parents. this is it. I am so sorry it's disappointing because my brain is fried and not functioning at all. I forcefully pulled this chapter out. I am sorry.

So after my annoying rambling, here I present you the new chap.

And Oh, this happens before HunHan get married (Obviously heh). It's just I really don't plan on chronological order here in this bonus part. Ask away if anything confuses you ^^

Word count : 3035

Enjoy babies~

 

 

 

Ziyu really doesn’t like button ups. They simply trap his neck and when he wears them he feels weird, a bad kind of weird. They are not flashy or eye catching. Having to wear a button up, tucked to long black pants really makes him feel old, too old. Even though his dad and daddy are very handsome in those clothes, he doesn’t think he is. It is worse when his daddy tries to comb his hair to side. But in moments like these Ziyu’s whines are useless, his puppy eyes hardly effect on his daddy’s judgement because his daddy is very nervous.

“Now, all set. Ziyu behave okay? Be as good as you can. Don’t run around. Don’t talk unless they ask you something. And don’t say anything in adult’s conversations.”

Lu Han says, voice so serious as he brushes some invisible dust from Ziyu’s pants. He takes a final look of the child.

“Okay daddy”

Ziyu says dejectedly. He thought it would be fun to meet his grandparents but with his daddy being so up-tight about every single thing, he really can’t hope that it would be. And Ziyu wonders maybe they are really scary. As Lu Han turns to pack some necessities for Ziyu in his bag, he quietly steps out of the room. He finds his dad in the kitchen, digging the fridge, probably looking for some sweets.

“Dad.”

Ziyu pads to his dad who instantly closes the fridge and turns to the child with a smile but Sehun’s smile falls as his eyes stop on Ziyu. The toddler looks like he just walked out from early 1900 England and the miserable look on his face doesn’t really beat Oliver Twist. Worriedly Sehun strides to the child and kneels down to level him.

“What’s wrong baby?”

He pats child’s back in a comforting manner and Ziyu chins up with his big brown eyes and curled lips.

“Dad, are your mommy and daddy scary people?”

He asks timidly, fingers fiddling with a button of his shirt. Sehun watches his baby Ziyu fidgeting on the spot.

“Guys, let’s go.”

Sehun hears Lu Han shouts from the living room. He caresses smaller child’s head and kisses his cheek. He stands up and leaves the kitchen.

“Han, can you wait in the car? Give me five minutes okay? I will be there with Ziyu.”

He waves Lu Han out of the house and walks back to the kitchen. Ziyu is still there, sniffling, wiping his eyes. Sehun smiles as he carries the toddler up in his arms.

“I think your grandparents will like your Ironman T-shirt and denim shorts better.”

 Sehun says ruffling Ziyu’s silky hair. Ziyu breaks into a toothy smile.

“Really dad?”

He brightens up, tightening his small hands around dad’s neck. Sehun nods his head.

“Really. I am sure that your daddy will freak out a little but a kiss can solve everything, don’t you think?”

Though Ziyu scrunches his face for that ‘kiss’ part, he immediately giggles and kisses his dad’s cheek, bringing a bright grin in Sehun’s lips.

 

 

 

“Sehun, maybe you shouldn’t have changed him. We can go and buy him decent clothes and dress him. We still have-”

Sehun leans in and captures Lu Han’s lips in a kiss, ignoring their whining son in the back seat of his daddy and dad being so gross. Lu Han immediately melts into the kiss, hands rounding Sehun’s neck as Sehun caresses his side. Sehun pulls apart and pecks his forehead. Lu Han gazes at him, disoriented and his ramble long forgotten.

“Relax babe, everything is fine. Ziyu looks mightily fine. He is five. Let him be five. Now let’s go okay?”

Sehun murmurs caressing Lu Han’s cheek. Lu Han nods slowly. Sehun smiles and peeps his head to the back seat only to find Ziyu having his eyes closed from his fingers.

“Come on Ziyu-ziyu.”

He cheerily steps out of the car.

 

 

Lu Han knows Sehun’s parents are very kind and lovely. They accepted him to the family and last time they met really went well. But he is little nervous of what they may say about his child. Through Ziyu is a good kid but Lu Han does have his insecurities of being a father. He often frets that he doesn’t do a good job on parenting and now a days he feels like that it’s Sehun who is doing an excellent job raising Ziyu well.

He bites his lower lip, a hand brushing Ziyu’s hair neatly as they wait for the door to open. Sehun smiles and pats his back, mouthing him to relax.

The door of Oh house hold opens, revealing Sehun’s mother first and unlike last time, Mr. Oh also appears to welcome them with his wife. Ziyu gives a shy smile to the older couple.

“Awww who is this little cute baby?”

Mrs. Oh coos at the child who bows ninety degrees in return.

“Hello, I am Ziyu, nice to meet you.”

He chimes in his baby voice and straightens up, his eyes bright and smile sweet. The older couple coo at how polite and well-mannered the baby is. Sehun smiles at Lu Han whose cheeks are pink with proud of his child.

“Hello Ziyu I am your grandma and this your grandpa”

Mrs. Oh levels down and introduces herself and her husband. Ziyu nods and leans in, kissing her cheek. Mrs. Oh looks surprised for the kiss as Ziyu tiptoes a little, back to his father’s feet.

“Hello grandma. Hi grandpa”

He then whispers shyly waving his hand. Mrs. Oh squeals at the cuteness and pinches Ziyu’s cheek. Mr. Oh bends down and pats Ziyu’s head.

“Don’t I get a kiss?”

He asks with a pout to which Sehun rolls his eyes at. Ziyu gives a little kiss and shies away again, giggling.

 Mr. Oh flashes a happy smile as his wife squeals again, picking up Ziyu from the floor.

“He is the cutest five year old I’ve ever seen.”

She says grinning brightly as she kisses Ziyu’s cheek lovingly. With that she disappears into the house with Ziyu in her hands. Mr. Oh shrugs and opens his arms wide.

“Welcome home sons.”

He traps his son and soon to be son-in-law in a hug because his wife just happened to forgot her own son and his fiancé at the sight of the toddler. He gestures them to follow them into the house.

Lu Han sighs in relief as Sehun presses his palm on his back, nudging him to go in. He did worry for nothing.

 

 

Lu Han relaxes leaning to the door sill. Ziyu warmed up to his new grandparents within seconds of meeting. He can see from where he stands that Ziyu is dribbling a ball with his grandpa, his grandma chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter