08. Sprinkles

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo everyone <3

Well I am so happy to announce that we have 293 readers with 24 votes ! Thank you very much. It means lot to me, for you guys to be here, read what I wrote and being kind enough to give me a vote. So Thank you so so much.

So Teacher Oh, has come to its end. I would love to Thank each and everyone for being here, reading this not-so-good-but-still-okay story haha. Thank you. So far I think Teacher Oh is the first story I am going to mark as completed Haha :D

So Thank you every one. Especially to those who comment with love, I appreciate you guys a lot. Those comments made my day a lot brighter. Even now when I have hard times, I go through those and smile. Thank you. To a very amature writer like me, who doesn't even know to write a story with a good plot, you guys were wonderful, voicing your thoughts and praises (occasionally throwing me some stuff, but that's fine I deserve those haha)

I should probably typed this down at the end of the story but meh~

And baby girl, Oppaismyhusband, this was for you. I really hope that I didn't dissapoint you. A lot of love <3

Okay.

Then Enjoy

Word count 4210~

 

 

Sehun plays with Lu Han’s honey locks as he cheers for ManU. Lu Han is so engrossed in the match that he doesn’t see that Sehun is staring at him.

Sehun has something to say.

Past few weeks have been hectic for the young CEO who ran around here and there. He has to make sure that his company is stable. He, with his utmost dedication, pulled the company to the safe zone but no one can assure the security until he seals the deal, Lu Han knows and for that, even though Hunag inc accepted the deal, Lu Han has yet to find another partner.

This is where Sehun has to say something. He has been waiting for a moment where Lu Han is like this, carefree and peaceful. He thinks even though Lu Han really doesn’t appreciate disturbing him during watching a premiere league match where ManU is playing, Sehun also cannot delay.

“Han..”

He tickles Lu Han’s neck to get the attention. Lu Han giggles but he still has his eyes glued to the screen. Sehun scoots closer and pulls Lu Han closer by his waist, tickling persisting.

“Sehunnie lemme watch this!”

He whines trying to stop Sehun’s assaults on his neck. But it isn’t easy when Sehun decides to use his lips on Lu Han’s soft skin. He a certain spot in Lu Han’s neck where Sehun knows that he will get Lu Han shuddering. As expected, Lu Han whimpers, sagging into Sehun’s chest.

“Why can’t you wait a little? Just thirty minutes?”

Lu Han breathes in, closing his eyes curisng his inability of resisting Sehun and his kisses.

“I can’t.”

Sehun murmurs against his cheek. Lu Han nearly wails for interrupting his match. This is the only thing he will ever want to watch but his body is unable to resist his lover at any measure.

“Listen Han, I have to tell you something. I know my timing but I want you to listen.”

“But why now?”

“Because for the past few weeks we really didn’t have time.”

Lu Han sighs grabbing the remote. He switches off the TV grudgingly.

“This better be important or else I am gonna kick you where it hurts the most.”

He threatens with a huff that Sehun has to laugh because an annoyed Lu Han is always so cute. He shakes his head smiling and pinches Lu Han’s cheek who immediately swats his hand away with another huff. Sehun holds his both palms in the air and surrenders.

“Okay, okay.”

He clears his throat and settles down as Lu Han crosses his arms against his chest, leaning his rest to the couch, turning fully towards Sehun. He has his eye brows furrowed, his teeth gracing the lower lip, his honey hair falling to his forehead. He looks serious and Sehun, going stray in his mind, thinks that how does Lu Han manages to turn from cute to hot within a second. Lu Han cokes his eye brows at Sehun’s intense stare.

“A photo would last long.”

He scoffs and Sehun shakes his head, breaking his trance. He slightly blushes when Lu Han smirks. It’s not every day that Lu Han gets to see a blushing Sehun.

“So would you mind? Because I would love to go back to my match!”

He glares at Sehun. Sehun instantly sits straight, his hands neatly folding on his lap.

“So umm, you already know that I have a step father. After marrying my mom, dad adopted me and gave me his surname. I have a step sister, I told you that. So my dad owned a business and since I chosed to be what I am today, my step sister became the chairwoman of his business.”

Sehun pauses to gauge Lu Han’s expressions. He doesn’t hide the curiosity for Sehun’s story. Sehun ahd told him his story before but it was a summary with no names or places involved, Lu Han recalls. He didn’t think to poke more. Lu Han honestly didn’t care who might Sehun’s parents were doing for living or such details. All he cared was Sehun and that’s all. He had decided to wait until Sehun revealed him and now it is happening.

But Lu Han also has a hint of confusion in his eyes. He clutches Sehun’s hand.

“Why are you telling me all these?”

Sehun audibly gulps and stares straightly into Lu Han’s eyes.

“Because my step sister is Oh Soo Jin.”

Sehun watches Lu Han’s face, confusion turning into realization and then into something akin to amazed but terrified. He gasps his hands flying to close his mouth, his eyes widening.

“Your sister is Oh Soo Jin?”

Sehun nods his head.

“The daughter of Oh MinHyuk?”

Sehun nods again.

“You are the son of Oh MinHyuk? The one who never came into the spot light, the one who always lived a life away from parents’ wealth and fame?”

Sehun nods with a sigh, watching Lu Han’s astounded face. This is how everyone reacts when they make the connection, adopted or not, the wealthy son of the Oh empire, one of the largest business network in Korea, from Air lines to auto mobiles. Sehun chews his lower lip thinking regrettably that this may effect on the way Lu Han look at him.

But Lu Han is also a human very unpredictable.

He bows his head and his fingers fiddle with each other before he chins up again, jaw clenched, eyes shining with tears.

“Han…?”

Sehun immediately pushes himself to Lu Han, arms wrapping around him. Lu Han pushes him away a little, taking a shaky breath.

“Is that why you are telling me all this? Your family doesn’t approve me, a small businessman with a child in hand? Have they arranged a beautiful girl for you already?”

His voice breaks at the end, tears b but Lu Han forces them to stay in bay as he clenches his fists. Is this it? Is this where Sehun is going to leave? Break his heart?

Sehun takes two seconds to process Lu Han’s bitter word, watching how sad his eyes are. He waves his hands in the air.

“What? Han, No. Oh god ! no no no”

He refuses hurriedly, reaching to clutch Lu Han’s hand which he doesn’t shrug. Sehun sighs shaking his head.

“Then?”

A tear escapes breaching Lu Han’s resistance but he wipes it away harshly, waiting Sehun to answer. Sehun brings his hand to cup Lu Han’s cheek.

“I didn’t want you to think of me differently just because my dad happened to own one of the largest business in Korea. Many people go on knees if I say that I am Oh MinHyuk’s son. I didn’t want that to happen. And I am telling you this now because my family wants to meet you.”

Sehun guides his hand to Lu Han’s hair as he reveals his true intentions. Lu Han looks at him with a slight confusion, his sad expressions already morphing into a neutral one.

“They know about you. They know already. And they really don’t care that we have a son, I mean, he is yours, but now Ziyu is our son because they know that you two make me happy.”

Sehun says with a warm smile. He did reveal everything to his parents when he went to meet them two weeks ago. Despite what many would think, Sehun does have a healthy relationship with his parents and sister, a very healthy one where they would go all crazy and carefree, playing video games or screeming over a football match. It was little difficult to him to initiate the topic. But his mom is still an expert on reading him. Just from one look, she knew that there’s someone in his life and eventually he had to spill the beans. They were bit taken back to hear it’s a guy, given the fact that they never thought that Sehun would orient that way but Sehun chuckled that he wasn’t into guys until Lu Han came into his life.

With a relived smile Lu Han snuggles to Sehun’s chest, hugging him tighter. Sehun presses a kiss to his head, his fingers caressing Lu Han’s back.  Sehun is not going to leave him and Ziyu, Sehun is not going to break his heart, Lu Han smiles to his chest.

But then it fires in his mind.

Suddenly Lu Han pulls apart, gasping, nearly busting Sehun’s chin on the process.

“Oh my god! Sehunnie!”

He whisper yells, his browns so wide, his mouth agape in a gasp. Sehun clutches his shoulders in attempt of calming down.

“Why? Why? What’s wrong Han?”

Sehun asks concerned. Lu Han dazed look falls over him, color draining from his face.

“Your family wants to meet me!”

 

Oh well… Lu Han is an unpredictable human being, very.

 

 

 

Lu Han fidgets nervously, fingers fiddling with a button of his shirt as he and Sehun steps through the graden of the Oh household. Sehun snakes his arm around Lu Han’s shoulders loosely, kissing his temple to comfort him, knowing the little dilemma Lu Han is currently in. Lu Han gives him a small smile.

Lu Han is jumpy from his toes to hair roots. What if he fails to meet their expectations? What if he embarrasses himself? What if he becomes a total failure? What if he…

“You will do wonderful love”

Sehun says entwining their fingers. Lu Han exhales.

As the door is opened, a woman smiles at them, elegant and beautiful, still youth is evident in her face. She greets them bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter