04. The Date ♡

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guyssss,

so I am sorry for delaying the next update. My break is over, so yeah.

So here it is the next chapter.

It's so wonderful to see I have lovely 173 readers with so generous 19 votes. Thank you so so much.

Oh, and one of my readers pointed me out something. So I like to share it with you guys too.

These chapters do have time gaps. It's not like that after the trip Lu Han and Sehun didn't see each other at all, they did, waved or smiled, chatted aa little and such but no major events. I didn't go on explaining everything because I also have my time limited haha. So please if you have any confusion, ask away, No problem at all.

Okay, Enjoy reading. Excuse grammar slips and spelling errors. I will edit later (If I ever have time haha)

Word count ~3500

 

 

Lu Han bites his lower lip, trying to content the giggles as he recalls how Sehun asked him out in his son’s classroom, after trapping him in a sweet kiss. He smiles to his laptop screen, his eyes wandering to check the time for what’s like 1000th time. As his phone vibrates from a text and Lu Han, like a high schooler who has a crush, checks his phone. When he sees it’s Sehun on Whatsapp, he eagerly checks the chat window. 

SH: Will pick you up at 6. Dress nice.

LH: Dress nice means suit up?

SH: I thought it’s obvious.

LH: Ahh, suit up is usual for me.

SH: Cocky much. And don’t forget to pack up a hoodie and sweats.

LH: For what?

SH: Just do it.

LH: Okay. See ya.

SH: Yep.

Lu Han puts his phone down with a megawatt smile. Sehun, being a real gentleman, offers to pick him up and Lu Han has no idea where their date will be. But he trusts Sehun on having a good taste.

“Hoodie and sweats? What’s he up to?”

He mumbles as he cannot think why would Sehun want him to bring those clothing items. He scratches his head and stretches his hands. It’s almost 4 in the evening and he better starts getting ready. Lu Han shuts his laptop down and stands up.

 

Lu Han ruffles his hair, sprawling on the carpet of his walk-in closet in despair. Why is it so hard to pick something to wear? He thinks while eyeing his suits. There are so many colors, black, every shade of gray, maroon, blue, Navy blue, brown… and Lu Han feels a headache coming on. He wonders whether he should ask Yura, his cousin who promised to baby-sit Ziyu for the night adding a knowing grin about Lu Han’s date. He groans shaking his head with a solid No. He is not going to give her another reason to , nope.

“Daddy?”

Hearing his little son padding into his room, Lu Han crawls on to his all four and peeks out of the closet.

“Yes baby?”

Ziyu’s face brightens up as he spots his father. He giggles at how messed Lu Han’s hair is. He makes a face.

“What are you doing daddy?”

Lu Han sighs and sits on the floor. He pats his thigh and gestures Ziyu to sit on it. Ziyu curls up on Lu Han’s lap.

“Daddy has somewhere to go. And daddy doesn’t know what to wear.”

He whines as if he is the child between the two. Ziyu hums, getting out of his father’s lap and stands up. He eyes Lu Han’s lined up coats.

“Where are you going daddy? To office?”

Lu Han shakes his head and kneels on the floor, hands trapping Ziyu in his hold, nuzzling his face on Ziyu’s tiny shoulder.

“Dinner with-….

Lu Han pauses and gulps the word that almost slipped out of his mouth. Now he possibly can’t tell his four year old son that he is going on a date with his teacher, now can he? He clears his throat.

“Dinner with a ..friend?”

It feels like a question than a statement but Lu Han shrugs. Ziyu wiggles out of his father’s hold and walks to the coats.

“Are you going on a date daddy?”

 He asks tapping his little chin and Lu Han almost chokes on his own spit. Who the hell taught his son that word? Ziyu is not supposed to learn about this d-word at least for another 25 years. He scowls to Ziyu’s head. He is going to have a talk with Ziyu’s so called kindergarten teacher about this. Or is it Yura? Ha ! Lu Han can bet his head on this. He is sure that Yura is gossiping with her boyfriend about him going on a date. Lu Han mentally scowls at Yura. When Ziyu turns to him with a pointed look, Lu Han grumbles a ‘yes’ under his breath.

Ziyu hums and walks around Lu Han’s collection of coat.

“This one”

Ziyu jumps on his toes pointing a coat that is hanging between his black and grey coats. Lu Han tilts his head with a proud smile on his lips for his son’s smart choice on clothes.

 

 

Sehun presses the door bell and waits, rubbing his hands. He is sure as hell that he looks handsome for this date in a shiny black crisp suit. His dark brown hair is styled to left side, sleek and perfect. He shoves his hands inside his pockets and wets his lips, his pink tongue peeking. Sehun can hear his heart beating in his ears.

When the door is opened Sehun looks up from the welcome mat at the door step.

His breath halts.

Lu Han, with a smile so beautiful and bright, his brown eyes twinkling warmly under his silky honey brown bangs that parted from the middle, stands there in a white dress suit, a soft glow shining his aura.

An ethereal beauty.

“Did it hurt?”

Before he knows, his lips part for words. He pauses when he sees Lu Han looking at him, his eye blinding smile faltering to confusion as he tilts his head to side. Sehun smiles and leans in a little.

“When you fell from the sky… angel?”

Sehun cheekily says with a wink. Lu Han breaks into a laughter that widens Sehun’s smile into an ear to ear grin.

“Sehunn”

Lu Han whines, slapping Sehun’s shoulder.

“Never old for pick-up lines plus you are so beautiful that I couldn’t resist.”

Sehun admits, his finger tapping Lu Han’s cheek. Lu Han huffs, trying to conceal his flaming cheeks from Sehun.

“I prefer handsome.”

He cockily says, throwing Sehun a look that makes Sehun to chuckle. He nods, grinning.

“Of course, my prince. Now if you are ready,”

He shows his elbow and gestures Lu Han. Lu Han wraps his arm around his elbow, smiling sweetly.

Sehun guides him to a car, not just a car but a blue shiny Mercedes S class eye candy is waiting, ready to go. Lu Han gives him an impressed look while Sehun opens the door for him to get in with a polite bow.

Sehun starts the engine giving Lu Han handsome smile. Lu Han sure as hell know that he is not going to survive the night with the Greek god sitting next to him. Though he tries so hard to maintain his cool in front of Sehun, the moment he opened the door he felt his legs turning into jelly. Sehun is the epitome of perfection. Sehun is the definition of handsomeness. Lu Han steals a glance at Sehun whose eyes are attentively fixed on the road. He is such a turn on. Lu Han blushes to the roots of his hair to his own very inappropriate thought. He clears his throats.

“Why did you ask me pack a hoodie and sweats?”

Though the question must be where are we going, Lu Han starts with what nearly drove him crazy. Sehun laughs at Lu Han’s scrunched up button nose.

“You will see.”

He turns his eyes back to the road to avoid Lu Han’s gaze, his next step, puppy eyes. Sehun knows he will give into those big hazel browns.

“Sehuuun”

Lu Han whines but Sehun shakes his head firmly, eyes on the road.

“Fine”

Lu Han crosses his arms against his chest and watches the lighted up buildings pass from his vision. Sehun turns on the player, letting to music to feel the air. Lu Han smiles, looking at Sehun.

“You like this song?”

To Lu Han’s soft question Sehun hums a reply with a light smile.

“I like it too. It gives me the feels of rainbows and spring breeze.”

Needless to say that Lu Han starts humming the melody and eventually he is singing beautifully and his voice is heaven for Sehun’s ears. When Lu Han sees the familiar tall building from far, he stops singing and turns to Sehun.

“Are you bringing me to Conrad Seoul?”

  He asks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter