The little family- Dark times part 1

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooooo

I didn't come here for ages. Well life has been really busy with a lot of twists but I am managing just fine.

So here is an update, one that will shake you. So beware of the angst.

Enjoy

AND PLEASE COMMENT AT THE END OKAY GUYS ? THE TIME I WILL TAKE FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE MAY DEPEND ON THAT :P

 

Word count 2200

 

 

 

Lu Han puts a stack of papers into a purple folder. He has a meeting to attend in ten and everything is ready. But Lu Han can’t help feeling that something is going to be wrong, like absolutely wrong. It’s like these dark shadows lingering in the back of his mind, trying to scare him and it makes him feel so uneasy. Biting his lower lip, Lu Han grabs his phone and dials Sehun. Sehun will head off to pick Ziyu from school and Lu Han just wants to hear his voice. After two rings Sehun answers.

“No I didn’t forget Lu, I am gonna get Ziyu and then I-”

“Sehun that’s not why I called you.”

Lu Han says, his voice a little edgy and he hears Sehun stops whatever the shuffling he was doing.

“Then, what is it baby?”

Lu Han smiles at the concern in Sehun’s voice. Lu Han contemplates a second as though he doesn’t want to say anything. But he thinks it is better to let it out of his chest than having it bottled. Something is messing with his head and Lu Han sure does not know why or what is it.

“Sehun, I feel bad.”

“Are you sick? Han?”

Sehun asks, little panicky and worried as if he is ready to barge into Lu Han’s office this second. Lu Han chuckles despite his current state. He waves his hand in the air.

“No no that’s not it. I just feel that something is gonna go wrong.”

He pauses and shakes his head.

“May be you should stay home and I should pick Ziyu up. I will just cancel this mee-”

There he goes again, frantic and worried. Lu Han doesn’t like what he feels. But Sehun knows how to calm him down.

“Han, Han listen. You are just nervous. Nothing is gonna happen okay? I promise. Now You should probably go to that meeting. I will drop by your office later? I will bring Ziyu too. How does that sound?”

Sehun asks from the other line as Lu Han fiddles with his tie. As in a cue, secretary Kyungsoo peeps into his office with his big eyes.

“Mr. Lu, Mr. Choi is arriving in five.”

Lu Han pouts at his secretary with no shame and Kyungsoo, knowing his boss slash friend’s antics, sign a throat-slitting hand gesture and points the wrist watch. Lu Han sticks his tongue at him and returns to the conversation with his lover.

“Yeah, that sounds nice. Okay then, see you. Love you Sehun.”

“Love you too babe.”

Lu Han smiles as he hangs up. It feels relieved after having a word with Sehun but something is there unsettling him. He really wants to cancel this meeting and just go to pick Ziyu. He sighs again because that cannot be done. This meeting has to be hold and he knows that his chances of cancelling everything are slim to none with the spawn of Satan that is watching him right now. Lu Han puts his coat and gives Kyungsoo the folder he was preparing the whole morning. He brushes his uneasiness as nervousness of settling a deal with a new business partner.

 

Meetings are boring and discussions afterwards absolutely hit Lu Han’s nerves without a fail. But it’s just not this, Lu Han by now knows after thirty minutes into the meeting, he realizes that his uneasiness has nothing to do with this but something else. As time ticks, Lu Han can feel his chest heavy, some terrifying feeling evading his senses. Pretending that he doesn’t see how Kyungsoo glares at him, Lu Han checks his phone again. He got a text ten minutes ago from Sehun saying that he picked Ziyu from home and heading home now. Lu Han purses his lips lowering his phone to his lap, bringing his attention back to the meeting.

And then it vibrates, his phone, against his thigh. An unknown number flashes on the screen and Lu Han is suddenly dreading to slide his index finger over it. Amidst of the sour faces of the other party, Lu Han excuses from the crowd, not giving a damn about Kyungsoo’s murderous glare, he answers his phone walking out of the room.

“Lu Han speaking.”

He says bringing the phone to his ear. As the person in the other end starts speaking, Lu Han feels his heart beat increasing ten folds, his whole world spinning like crazy. He struggles out to breath, trying to steady his weight on the shaky knees. He sees Kyungsoo also coming out of the room, unmistakably a scowl in his face, ready to scold Lu Han for his lack of attention on the meeting probably. But immediately he comes to Lu Han’s side, seeing how distraught the other looks, ready to faint any given second.

Lu Han puts the phone down, tears already spilling from his frightened doe eyes. He is beginning to hyperventilate; he is straight going into a panic attack, Kyungsoo fears.

“Kyu-Kyung-soo.”

He clutches Kyungsoo’s shoulder in a wise like grip, trying to gather his crumbling wits.

“Lu Han,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter