05. Clouds before a storm

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helllloooooo ^^

Welcome my old and new subbies. We have reached 190 subbies with sweet 22 votes ( Nice ^^ ). Thank you guys ! *Thumbs up*

Okay so I was just wondering whether anyone out of you noticed I have added the tag "Angst" for this story hehe. There's a reason for each and every tag. So Here I Warn Before I Drop The Bomb. Every story needs a pinch of angst in the middle to make it more fluffier ;)

So enjo-y

Word count ~3100

 

 

Sehun thinks that life is blissful when he has Lu Han smiling in his arms. Sehun thinks that life is cruel when their heated making out session on the couch is interrupted by a phone call to Lu Han. Sehun thinks life is all about love when Ziyu cuddles to him in lazy evenings watching Pororo together. Sehun thinks life is sad when Lu Han has to leave for an emergency business in the middle of a date.

But as long as Lu Han and Ziyu complete his life, Sehun thinks life is beautiful.

Sehun laughs as he dodges flour attack from little Ziyu but for his small age, Ziyu calculative and precise. The flour sticks on Sehun’s hair earning a loud cheer from the toddler. He runs around the kitchen table to escape from the tall teacher who follows him with a fistful of flour.

They were making pizza in Lu Han’s apartment to surprise the young father who still had not returned from his busy work schedules. But just after putting the pizza inside the oven, hell broke loose by Ziyu laying his hands into the flour container.

It doesn’t take a minute for both to get covered with flour, Ziyu mostly than Sehun in face. They laugh out aloud as they throw flour at each other. Ziyu’s tiny legs are extremely fast, running around giggling in joy of throwing flour at his teacher, something which his friends in the nursery wouldn’t get to do.

Ziyu understands that his teacher Oh and his daddy hang out a lot, laughing and chatting, watching movies together, going shopping and sometimes going out just the two of them. Ziyu likes it because his father is happier than ever now. Ziyu gets to spend most of his afternoons with teacher Oh in his apartment, playing or watching Pororo. He likes Mr. Oh than Minseok hyung or Yura noona. And the best part is that his father tries his best to participate every event in his kindergarten with him and even if he doesn’t, Ziyu still has Mr. Oh, giving him a lot more attention. Ziyu doesn’t know what dating really means but he one day he heard Yura noona saying that his father is dating Mr. Oh. Whatever that means, Ziyu doesn’t care because he is happy and his father is happy.

Ziyu shrieks when Sehun finally traps him in his arms and carries up. He beams hugging the flour covered Ziyu to his chest and plants a sloppy wet kisses on Ziyu’s white cheeks. Ziyu pouts with an “Ewwww”

“Come on baby, let’s get you cleaned before your Daddy comes home.”

Sehun says eyeing the kitchen around which now looks like a war-zone. Lu Han is going to kick Sehun’s off of his house if he finds the kitchen this way.

Sehun runs the bath with comfortably warm water and pours strawberry scented bubble bath into the water. Ziyu grins at him happily with his legs swinging, sitting on the toilet seat. After Ziyu gets into the water, his , Sehun scrubs Ziyu clean, gently wiping the flour out of his skin. He tells him a story from his child hood where he thought he was a blue whale while bathing. Ziyu giggles at his silly teacher and splashes water at him.

“Ziyu, baby-”

Sehun doesn’t have a say when Ziyu starts jumping around, splashing water at Sehun. Sehun tries to hold Ziyu to prevent him from slipping. A minute later he finds himself kneeling inside the tub, splashing water war starting, captain Ziyu fighting with pirate Sehun.

When they both felt that they are soaked to the bones, Sehun finishes bathing Ziyu. Wrapping himself in Lu Han’s bathrobe, Sehun dries Ziyu from a fluffy white towel. He is just done dressing Ziyu when Ziyu wraps his little arms around Sehun’s neck and rests his cheek on his shoulder.

“Baby?”

Sehun asks knowing that there is something Ziyu wants to ask. Though Ziyu never voiced it aloud, there is something Ziyu wants to say. He lets out a small sigh.

“Can I call you dad?”

Sehun stops patting his .

“Why is that baby? Your daddy is not good enough?”

Sehun worriedly watches how Ziyu slightly leans away from him, shaking his head for a fast no. He buries his face on Sehun’s neck and sniffles.

“I just wanna have dad too. Hyeri has mom and dad, Yixing has appa and baba.I have one daddy. If you can be my dad, I can draw three on my paper.”

Sehun feels like his heart clenching painfully when Ziyu mumbles in his hold. He kisses Ziyu’s head and rocks the child in his arms.

“It’s okay baby Ziyu. You can call me dad if you want but not in kindergarten okay?”

Ziyu eagerly pulls away, his tiny button nose slightly red, big browns shining with tears but smiling brightly.

“Really?”

 He asks and nodding Sehun smiles instantly and kisses Ziyu’s cheeks.

“Really.”

“Okay. Then you are my dad when we are in home.”

Ziyu claps before placing a wet smooch on Sehun’s cheek.

Sehun knows that nothing can be traded for the joyful grin in child’s face.

 

 

After Sehun cleaned the whole kitchen, scrubbing the flour off of the entire room (floor, sink, table, wall and even the window sill), he takes a quick shower and dresses in a T-shirt and sweats, both are his he found in Lu Han’s closet (No wonder when he considers the amount of days he slept over in Lu’s house). He was just taking the pizza out of the oven, when he hears the front door unlocking. He walks to the living room with a warm smile to welcome is tired boyfriend home. As soon as Lu Han kicked his shoes off, he jumps to Sehun’s waiting arms and burrows his face on Sehun’s clothed chest.

“Hey babe. Welcome home.”

To Sehun’s soft greeting, Lu Han only nods, feeling utterly drained. He feels Sehun moving with him, supporting his weight. Sehun gets both of them seated on the couch and Lu Han leans his head on Sehun’s shoulder, tiredly sighing. He begins ranting while Sehun rubs his smaller back knowing very well that Lu Han is going through a difficult time.

“Huang inc is playing on my nerves. They are simply toying me. I can’t back off the deal because it’ll jeopardize our entire new project. But if they don’t want this, they better just fu-”

 Sehun places his palm over Lu Han’s mouth to shush him. He kisses Lu Han’s crown.

“Language Han. Ziyu is napping but he can still hear us.”

Sehun reminds him. Lu Han nods his head and mumbles a sorry.

“Now why don’t you go and have a nice shower while I set the table. I will wake up Ziyu after you are done.”

Sehun pulls up Lu Han to his feet and places a sweet kiss on his lips before nudging him towards his bedroom. When Lu Han disappears from the doors Sehun smiles, shaking his head. His CEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter