The Little Family 03

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the last I updated was 9 days ago and now you guys are increased by 100 O_O

What is happening ??? How are you guys even here ? *Running around, flialing arms, screaming happily !!!*

AND 59 UP-VOTES ???

I LOVE YOU GUYS ! YOU BABIES ARE SO PERFETC !

Okay aside all the ranting, (don't judge I am so happy, WE ARE REACHING 1000 SUBBIES) This chapter is something requested by a sweet reader of mine, belzky08, But I am sure all of you wanted this chapter <3 and I am sorry if guys feel that this story is a sappy romantic one between HunHan but I feel the lack of HunHan these days and I am just satisfying that HunHan deprivation Haha.

AND I NEED A POSTER FOR THIS STORY, IF ANYONE OWNS A GOOD SHOP AND LIKE TO MAKE AN AWESOME POSTER FOR ME, PLEASE PM ME. (capitals were used to emphazise my need lol)

Sooo enjoy the chapter.

Word count : 3922

 

Sehun expertly squeezes the nozzle, pouring red icing in tiny flecks along the border of the cake. It’s an iron man themed cake with yellow shades and red, just the way Ziyu would want it. Sehun, though he never thought that he would ever learn how to cook, let alone baking, not to mention his best friend Kai still teasing him about his honey-buttered-ramyen. But along the way he found that he has an inborn talent for baking cakes and now after few years of practice, he is an expert of what he does with cakes. And Sehun is very proud of that because he knows that his son will be the happiest. He can imagine how would he walk around, proudly telling that his dad makes him the best cakes !

Hearing a thud, following some clattering sounds, Sehun chins up. He hears some curses in Mandarin followed by a loud, “I am okay!” from the living room. Sehun chuckles at his lover’s antics. He is sure that Lu Han must have stumbled upon a deco box or something, being the excited father he is. It’s not that Lu Han is clumsy, he is very cautious and careful but with excitement bursting from him, Lu Han sometimes tends to be a so much of hyper puppy who will knock out everything in sight. With Sehun, Lu Han is really shameless of being a clumsy human at times and call him whipped but Sehun finds it so adorable.

Sehun puts the nuzzle on the kitchen counter top and walks away silently to have a peep in the living room, just to make sure that Lu Han is actually okay. True to his word, Lu Han is more than okay, bumbling all the way from one end to another of the living room, decorating it with balloons and colourful crape ribbons. From where he is standing, Sehun sees that Lu Han has glued HAPPY BIRTH DAY BABY ZIYU on a wall in a perfect semi curve with lot of glittery stars and flowers accompanying each letter. For such a clean and tidy man, Sehun wonder why Lu Han just glued them on to the wall because the paint is sure going to be peeled off with the letters later but knowing his lover, he knows the answer already- “anything for baby Ziyu”.  

Smiling happily to himself, Sehun returns to the kitchen to finish icing the cake. It’s almost done and they have two hours more to start the party. He resumes his work of art diligently, making sure to get the best out of it. Sehun can say that Lu Han is very happy indeed as he hears his melodious voice singing sweetly. Sehun can’t help joining just by humming. Lu Han’s beautiful voice has that effect on people (Or it’s just Sehun), wanting to listen like they are enchanted (definitely Sehun) and sing with him forgetting the rest of the word (Definitely, most certainly, Sehun). But he thinks that Lu Han’s singing makes everything perfect as he finishes the icing. Putting down the nozzle away, getting rid of the stained gloves, Sehun admires his master piece proudly. He cleared the counter top, it’s not messy at all because he is neat and tidy and he did clean it after he put the cake in the oven to bake. Sehun pats himself with a self praise, it’s look perfect and Ziyu is going to love it. Removing his apron, Sehun goes upstairs to fetch his phone to capture some pictures. What he doesn’t expect to see, is his overly bubbly lover snapping pictures of the cake from every possible angle, from his expensive Canon DSRL, as if he is capturing a priceless art hanging in Seoul art gallery. Upon spotting Sehun, Lu Han gives him a bright grin, hurriedly striding towards to Sehun. He throws his arms around Sehun and kisses him on the mouth, pulling Sehun closer as his camera allows him, getting in between them. Sehun, of course, is surprised but happily returns the kiss, practically feeling the happiness radiating from Lu Han. Lu Han pulls apart, his beautiful smile adorning his handsome face.

“Thanks you so much Sehunnie, it’s the best cake ever.”

He says chirpily and Sehun just smiles happily in return leaning to peck his forehead. Then it’s like Sehun is suddenly a celebrity and on the red carpet because Lu Han orders him to pose by the side of his cake as Lu Han snaps a photo after photo. It ends when Sehun warns him that the memory card will be spent, snatching the camera from his hands (no matter how much he loves about Lu Han admiring his handsomeness, he has a point).

“But I have a spare memory card, no problem.”

“No, we will never know how many pics we will take later. So keep your spare memory card in the store.”

Ignoring Lu Han’s whining, Sehun takes the camera away to hide from that big baby, just for now.

When he returns, Lu Han is back to his decorating business, a small frown sitting in his face and he is almost done. Sehun is not sure whether it is from his no-pictures anymore restriction or just Lu Han is concentrating on hooking a bunch of balloons in a window sill. He leans on the door sill and watches his attentive lover.

Getting down from the couch, Lu Han brushes his palms together. Biting his lower lip, hands coming to rest on his hips, Lu Han inspects his work on decorating the living room. He is not sure whether he has done a good job. It’s Ziyu’s birth day today and they are throwing a surprise party for the baby. Indeed it’s going to be a surprise party because Lu Han had never celebrated Ziyu’s birth day with partying. It’s not that he loved his son any less but only god knows how much of a struggle it was for him those days. Sure he always bought Ziyu presents and bought a cake and blew the candles with him, but it was only Lu Han and Ziyu, always it was just them.

Oh parents stole the baby from them in the morning, saying that they are going to buy anything Ziyu wanted because the birth day boy is deserved to be spoiled. Lu Han wasn’t really fond of the idea of Oh parents going to buy him the whole Korea to his baby boy, don’t get him wrong, he just doesn’t want them to spend a lot on them, because that is what exactly they have been doing ever since Oh parents fell in love with the cute toddler ( and their soon-to-be son in law who is too cute to be 28).

Oh parents agreed on to help for their surprise party and taking Ziyu away from the home made it easier for them. It isn’t a surprise that Lu Han feels so excited towards the party. It’s going to be Ziyu’s first party and Lu Han wanted it to be perfect. Not that he wanted to hire a professional to decorate his living room or a party planner because he is more than happy to do these things for his own son but Lu Han, just being Lu Han, thinks that he hasn’t done a good job. Even Sehun is perfect with his cake and batches of sweets he made from the morning. Well who is he kidding; Sehun is the definition of perfection.

Lu Han jumps a little when a pair of arms loops around his tummy but relaxes knowing that it’s his definition of perfection sneaking on him. He snags to Sehun’s chest and rests his head on Sehun’s shoulder, hands clutching Sehun’s.

“What do you think?”

He asks, uncertainty ghosting his otherwise peachy tone. Sehun, knowing exactly what’s going in his Lu Han’s mind, kisses his temple.

“It’s prefect, love.”

Lu Han smiles whole-heartedly. Whatever he does, it is perfect in Sehun’s eyes, he knows. It is not pretentious attempt of luring him, Lu Han knows because he does recognize the sincerity in Sehun’s voice. It’s just Lu Han is perfect in Sehun’s eyes, so whatever he does comes out perfect to Sehun. To think isn’t it the same for himself, thinking Sehun is the most perfect in this world. He grins wider remembering that night Sehun tried a new desert few days ago with crane berries which was bit too tangy for a dessert. Nevertheless Lu Han insisted it is delicious, finishing off a big part of it, though he would have turned it down if it were anyone else. It’s just everything Sehun does is magically perfect and Lu Han thinks that it is the same for the taller teacher.

Lu Han cranes his neck and kisses Sehun’s jaw. He thinks that this, nestling in Sehun’s arms, is just so blissful. Sehun smiles and leans, meeting Lu Han’s lips halfway for a sweet kiss.

Indeed this is perfect.

 

 

Lu Han thinks it is more than perfect when Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter