06. Trouble in paradise

Teacher Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys :D

So here I am with 241 subscribers and lovely 24 votes haha. Thank you so so much <3

Well before you all go forward, I am so sorry to tell you that I am incapable of writing fluff only. I kinda need some drama but I always come back to fluff. I can see that many of you do not like angst with silent treatments majority of you giving me. But comments do encourage writers. So please word out :)

Enjoy <3

word count : 4300

 

 

“Daddy?”

Ziyu’s baby voice rises, catching his father’s attention. It’s a rare evening where Lu Han got to spend a lazy hour or two with Ziyu. The child curled in his father’s lap happily, watching Pororo.

Lu Han hums, carding his fingers through Ziyu’s silky hair.

“Can I have a girlfriend?”

Lu Han halts his movements, including his breathing, hearing his four year old son asking such a question. In Lu Han’s mind, Ziyu is not supposed to find a girlfriend until Ziyu is 30 or something. But he doesn’t panic. He hugs the boy to his chest.

“Why do you want a girlfriend, baby?”

Lu Han asks curiously. Is it him dating Sehun implanted this whole idea of having a girlfriend in Ziyu’s little mind?

“Today Da- I mean teacher Oh gave us candies. Hyeri dropped her candy and I gave her mine. So she asked can I be her boyfriend. I told that I have to ask daddy”

Ziyu chirps, munching a bunch of chocolate chips, crumbs falling into Lu Han’s lap. Lu Han chuckles but he feels so proud of his son. He kisses Ziyu’d head and rocks the child in his hold a little.

“My good boy. See, sharing is a good thing. Say yes to Hyeri.”

Lu Han quips with his hand sneaking to caress Ziyu’s tummy. Ziyu giggles and pushes Lu Han’s hand. He turns his body and kneels on Lu Han’s thighs, looping his arms around his father’s neck.

“Daddy, is teacher Oh your boyfriend?”

He asks, his innocent eyes blinking, head tilted to side. Lu Han feels his cheeks flaming as he flashes a nervous smile to his son. He knew Ziyu would ask this question from him one day. Though he had rehearsed the answer like million times inside his head, he doesn’t know how to give that one hour worth speech to this little one. How would Ziyu react?

“Well…umm…why do you ask baby?”

Lu Han tries, caressing his baby’s smaller back.

“Yura noona said teacher Oh is daddy’s boyfriend. Daddy is happy with teacher Oh. I like when daddy smile.”

Ziyu says attempting to pinch Lu Han’s cheek with his sticky fingers. Lu Han’s heart swells with adoration for his child’s innocence. He kisses Ziyu’s forehead.

“Mhmm. Yes I guess. He is my boyfriend.”

Ziyu smiles sweetly as he places his head on Lu Han’s chest, latching to his embrace. Lu Han tightens his hands around Ziyu’s smaller frame.

“I love you daddy.”

He mumbles to Lu Han’s chest. Young father kisses his baby’s head.

“Me too sweetheart, me too”

He smiles with tears blurring his eyes.

 

 

 

“Ziyu wait!”

Lu Han had no say in Ziyu’s morning rituals anymore. He watches how the toddler flee in the speed of light towards the teacher who already is kneeling on the ground, with his arms spread wide. Lu Han locks the door with a chuckle as he strolls towards the duo.

There was a time in his life that he used to be jealous when this man captured his son’s attention but now Lu Han is the happiest to hear his son’s joyful greeting to his boyfriend with a wet smooch on Sehun’s cheek.

“Good morning dad!”

Ziyu yells to Sehun’s ear as Sehun carries him up. Sehun returns the greeting with butterfly kisses all over his face earning giggles from the child.

Lu Han halts in his steps when his mind processes his son’s overly happy greeting. He sees Sehun looking at him with something inexplicable in eyes while Ziyu covering his mouth with his palm for accidentally letting out the little secret he had with the teacher. With a tight smile in his lips, Sehun whispers something to Ziyu’s ear and Ziyu nods. Sehun sets him on the ground and pets his as Ziyu takes off towards his classroom.

Shoving his hands to his pockets, Sehun slowly steps closer to the young father who is looking at him with an expressionless face. Ziyu has been calling him dad now for sometimes but they didn’t let Luhan know not knowing how he would react. Sehun, in a way, thinks that it is fine to let Ziyu to call him “Dad” since he is very certain that the relationship is stable and he is ready to be the other father Ziyu needs in his life. But again future is unpredictable and this is not a decision he can make alone when Lu Han is the biological father of Ziyu.

 “Han”

Sehun places his hand on Lu Han’s shoulder and gazes deeply into him, taking a deep breath, preparing himself for the speech he well-rehearsed so many times.

“Han, I know I shouldn’t have decided that my own but I think I like to be there for you and Ziyu, and in that picture, I would love to be Ziyu’s other father only if you want me to. I am sorry I didn’t tell you before but-”

Sehun’s speech was cut in mid-air and when Sehun’s mind grasps what is happening, Lu Han is kissing him hard, pulling him closer by his shirt collars. Sehun immediately wraps his arms around Lu Han and kisses him back, trying to keep it up with the pace Lu Han is going on. Sehun marvels on the fact that how dominant Lu Han can be, leading the kiss to a whole new level, not giving a damn about the place they are currently being so intimate is the parking lot of the kindergarten his child attends. He presses his back to the car, pulling Sehun into him, his fingers messing Sehun’s perfect hair.  He bites Sehun’s lower lip and pushes his tongue into Sehun’s mouth, earning a groan from the tall teacher. Sehun’s sanity is about to fly from the window when Lu Han presses his lower half to his, heat and need pulsing out of every cell in his body, as he caresses Lu Han’s sides under his shirt. He breaks the kiss because he knows his self-control is about to lose and he doesn’t want their first time to happen on or in a car. Sehun presses his forehead on Lu Han’s and pants, getting lost in Lu Han’s half lidded hazels, his breath mingling with Lu Han’s labored breathing.

“Thank you Sehun.”

Lu Han mumbles, his fingers cupping Sehun’s cheek, his eyes twinkling. This was all he wanted, Sehun to be with him forever. Letting Ziyu to call him Dad and Sehun’s confession earlier made him realized that all his fears were irrational. He found Sehun, his significant other half.

Sehun kisses Lu Han’s fingers and smiles.

“Thank you too Han. I love you, both of you.”

Sehun says hugging Lu Han to his chest, cherishing the young father’s existence with all his might. Lu Han bunches Sehun’s shirt and closes his eyes, leaning his head on his chest. Hearing someone clearing a throat, they jostled apart craning their necks to see the intruder.

Ziyu stands there, his little arms crossed against his chest, right foot tapping the ground. He has an annoyed look in his face and Lu Han panics for a second. Sehun gives him a little squeeze and steps forward.

“Ziyu baby?”

Ziyu huffs to Sehun’s butter coated voice and places his little hands on his hips.

“Why are you two kissing?”

Question catches the young father off guard as it reminds that Ziyu has never seen them kissing because they tend to be lot more careful around the child. He flushes in deep red as he realizes that his four year old son witnessed his father hungrily kissing his teacher. He nervously fidgets on the spot, trying to smoothen down his disheveled dress shirt.

Sehun gently puts his hand on Ziyu’s shoulder and kneels down to level with the boy. Ziyu blinks his eyes curiously.

“Because I am your daddy’s boyfriend.”

He says trying to mask the anxiety he is feeling. He knows that Ziyu will not reject him both of them are edgy about the subject because even this is just a baby, his opinion matters the most.

“So you two are going to get married?”

He asks, peeking to see his father who is blushing in deep red as they speak. Sehun chuckles nervously and gulps audibly. He steals a glance at Lu Han, whose eyes are fixed at the ground and turns back to Ziyu.

“Yeah I guess, one day.”

He can feel his mouth going dry when Ziyu glares at his father. Sehun thinks that Lu Han may break down right there, judging by his reddening nose and constant lip biting.

“So I can call you dad right? We don’t have to hide it from daddy right?”

Ziyu narrows his eye brows in a cute frown. It takes a few seconds for both adults to process his words and when it clicked Sehun laughs nodding a yes, carrying Ziyu up in his arms. He kisses Ziyu’s cheek as Ziyu wraps his arms around Sehun’s neck. Lu Han sags back to his car in relief as his legs give out. Sehun scurries to him and wraps an arm around Lu Han, pulling him closer, giving the toddler to his father. Lu Han smiles when Ziyu kisses Lu Han’s cheeks, hugging his baby to his chest. Sehun pulls them both into his tight embrace squishing the child between them with an airy laugh.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han breathes out heavily getting rid of his coat and tie, throwing them to the back seat as he exists his car. He is there, barely on time. Dropping all the troubles of his business on the ground, Lu Han pulls out a cheery smile as he steps before the door of the class room D. He fixes dress shirt and takes a deep breath before pushing the door.

“Sorry I am late.”

He bows politely before entering the classroom, apologizing from the parents, throwing a shy smile at the teacher in the front. When he sees Ziyu’s face lighting up, Lu Han knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter