Jinwoo = Jinwoo

The Pretty Guy

“What? You think that sir Jinwoo is your Jinwoo??” Jihoon asked Mino when he told everything. Mino just nodded.

“Yes. I can feel the same kind-hearted and pretty creature. Well, I’m kinda dissapointed that he is not a girl.” He replied as he drink his orange juice.

Jihoon laughed and patted his friend’s shoulder. “You can be friend with him, and look for another pretty girl out there.” He suggested.

Mino just silent and nodded quietly. He doesn’t feel the same way..

He doesn’t want to lose Jinwoo anymore. Someone that he really like, someone that he adore too much even he still wear the bracelet from him. Even they only met for half an hour when they were child, he can’t be forgotten. Mino would always remember Jinwoo.

After the break, Mino still have a class. But he decided to skip it cause he needed to finish his task for tomorrow.

He walked to the library, and then he bumped into someone smaller than him. The other person was falling, and Mino offered him a hand.

“Eh, sir Jinwoo.. I’m sorry!” Mino surprised. Jinwoo just nodded as he stood up.

“Don’t mind it, Mino-ssi. I was too careless so I didn’t see you.” He smiled, then walked away. Mino just nodded as he saw him, and continued his steps to the library.

Few minutes later, he saw Jinwoo was looking around, and walked in confuse. His lips formed a smile when he saw Jinwoo. He approached him.

“sir Jinwoo, may I help you?” Mino asked him.

“Ah- Mino-ssi. Can you tell me where the library is?” Jinwoo looked at the taller guy. Mino was trying to hold his laugh, cause the library is actually behind him.

“I’m going to go to the library too, sir.” Mino smiled, and grabbed Jinwoo’s arm. He walked in to the library, and Jinwoo hitted his own head.

“T-thank you, Mino-ssi.” Jinwoo said. Mino nodded and went to looking for his books.

“Ah- you’re the new Professor Park’s assistant, right?” The librarian asked Jinwoo. He nodded.

“Yes, Kim Jinwoo is my name.” He bowed to the librarian.

“Ah- nice to meet you! I’m Yeji. You are younger than we thought..” Yeji said.

“I’m actually 26 years old- so.. I’m old already.” Jinwoo replied.

“Really? You look like an 18 years old! Woah.” She was amazed. Jinwoo just nodded shyly and then he looked for the books that he needed.

Jinwoo just graduated from college actually. But since he was very diligent and a hard worker, the professor in his university suggest him to be an assistant professor, and fortunately he knew a professor who need an assistant. That’s why he become Professor Park’s assitant now.

He already found the book that he wanted to, but his body was pretty small and the book was placed in the higher rack. He looked around, hoping to find the small ladder that usually used in library, but he found none.

After Mino found his book, he passed Jinwoo who was tiptoe-ing cutely. Mino walked closer and helped him to take the book.

“T-thank you, Mino-ssi. You helped me a lot today.” Jinwoo said as he took the book from Mino.

“No problem, sir. Well, can I just call you by Jinwoo? You are too young to be called as sir.” Mino replied. Jinwoo just scratched his own head which is not itchy.

“Uh- It’s not polite since you’re my student, but okay.” He said as he pretending to read his book.

“Good then!” Mino embraced him lightly, as they walked to the library seating. Jinwoo thought that this student was a little bit too kind and rude to someone older than him.

As Mino sat at one of the seat, Jinwoo decided to go back to the teacher room.

“Mino-ssi, thank you again for helping me today. I need to go, see you later.” Jinwoo said as he went out from the library awkwardly. Mino just smiled and chuckled as he saw Jinwoo walked out from the library. He let out everything inside of his backpack and started to continued his task.

 

 

--

Jinwoo arrived at his apartement, after get lost for about 30 minutes. He lived in Seoul for 5 years, but often get lost. And now he was coming from the new campus- and he forgot the bus route that he took before.

He threw his body to the couch and took a deep breath. He really needs a lot of money cause he wanted to give his father a new boat.

Then his phone rang. It was his professor when he was in the college, Professor Kang!

“Hello, prof.” Jinwoo said as he picked up the call.

“Hello, Jinwoo. How’s life?” Professor Kang asked.

“Everything is good, prof. Professor Park is really kind and nice to me.” He replied.

“Are you busy for now?”

“I’m not busy, prof. Why?”

“I have a nephew, he is from China. He is a trainee in an entertainment, he needs to learn Korean.” Professor Kang said.

“Ah- I see..”

“Since your Korean is pretty good, I would like you to teach him. He can speak a bit, but not really well.” He said again.

“Okay, prof. I’m going to teach him.” Jinwoo accepted. He remembered his dream to buy a new boat for his father.

“Good! I will text you his address and number so you can arrange the meeting with him.”

After they talked, he hang up the call and went to his bed. He wanted to rest before he gets really busy with his jobs.

--

(A//N: Hello, everyone! Thank you for the subscribes and I hope you guys will left a comment too- ehe sorry for the late and short update, I promise I'll work harder!