GOT7's concert and a promise

The Pretty Guy

Months passed by, Mark officially debuted with the other JYP trainees as a group called Got7.
He didn’t need Jinwoo again, anyway. But he sometimes called him, pretended still lacking with Korean.
Since he lived in a dorm with the other members, so Jinwoo came to their dorm. He get along well with Got7 members.

“Hyung, can you attend our debut showcase?” Mark asked Jinwoo who was talking with Jaebum and Bambam.

“Eoh? When?” Jinwoo wasn’t sure he could attend it, cause his work on the college was kinda busy so..

“Next week, on Saturday.” Jackson replied.

Jinwoo just remembered that he already promised helping Mino, studying for his mid-test. So he answered with a shook from his head.

“Mianhae, chingudeul. I can’t attend your debut showcase.” Jinwoo said.

Mark was dissapointed, but he couldn’t do anything.
Jinwoo was really busy nowadays, sometimes he replied Mark’s text only on late night and it was reaaaaaally a short reply.
He stood up then walked through his room.

Jinwoo confused, and looked at the other members. They understand, Mark was really mad cause they knew Mark really liked Jinwoo.
He always told s about his lovely Korean teacher enthusiastically. His tireness was like gone when he talked about him.

“He wanted you to be there, Hyung.” Jinyoung said as he laid his back on the couch. He was kinda jealous, cause secretly he likes Mark more than friends.

“Let me think..” He didn’t know how to tell Mino, and he also didn’t want to dissapoint his student, yet also his lovely dongsaeng. So he nodded his head.

“Here hyung, I gave you the ticket.” Jaebum gave two tickets to Jinwoo. He handed it with a face full of questions, why he gave him two tickets??

“We just debuted, and we don’t know whether people want to come to our showcase or not. So I hope you bring your friend too.” He said as he knew Jinwoo’s question.

Jinwoo’s lips formed an O and he nodded as he got it.

“You can also invite your friends.” Jackson added.

“Okay, guys! Thank you so much.” Jinwoo smiled cheerfully.

Then he asked for leave to the other members, as Mark didn’t come out from his room.
Jinwoo didn’t want to bother him, he was afraid that Mark has a problem that he couldn’t tell so he became that sensitive.

--

The day was coming. Jinwoo spent his morning until afternoon at Mino’s place. He lived in a luxury apartment alone.
Jinwoo realized that Mino’s family was quite rich, since he treated him for many times and bought him things that he needed.
Sometimes Jinwoo didn’t feel right about that, but Mino always said: "Jinwoo-ya, this is a gift.” So he just accepted it.

Mino was reading Jinwoo’s slides, contained materials for his mid-test.
Jinwoo has made a summary for him, so Mino just need to read it. Jinwoo checked his phone, it was 1 PM. Got7’s showcase started at 5 PM.

“M-Mino yah..” He called Mino. The other guy slightly turned his head and looked at the guy beside him.
Jinwoo rubbed his own nape, he felt bad if he asked Mino to accompanied him coming to a concert while his test is coming.

“Have you understand it all?” Jinwoo asked. Mino nodded slowly.

“I can remember it a lot easier, thanks.” He smiled at Jinwoo. Jinwoo could felt his cheeks blushed, and he hoped Mino didn’t notice that.

“Actually, Got7 is going to held their debut showcase today.” Jinwoo said.

“And?” Mino looked at him even deeper, and Jinwoo could feel his face is become closer. He slightly moved his body a little.

“And they invited me..” He continued. Mino nodded.

“You know that I easily get lost and I don’t know the place as well!” Jinwoo said as he louded his voice.
He was nervous that time, and he didn’t know why his heart was bouncing.

Mino smirked and giggled to the smaller guy. “And you want me to go too?” He asked. Jinwoo nodded cutely.

“But you also worried about my test?” Mino asked again. Jinwoo nodded again, but this time with more spirit.

Mino chuckled and he messed Jinwoo’s bangs playfully. “Okay, let’s go there. I’ve studied a lot since months ago, with you.” He smiled.
Jinwoo’s cheeks even more blushed, and Mino was glad that he could make Jinwoo shy.

 After Jinwoo tested Mino with some questions about the materials, and make sure that Mino already understood and remember everything, they left Mino’s place and went to Got7’s debut showcase.

It was Jinwoo’s first time coming to a concert, well actually he ever come to some festivals, but he felt that this was a little bit different.
He looked a lot of young girls were bringing banner and wearing some cute accessories.
They’ve gained many fans as they debuted. Jinwoo was really proud with his younger brothers.

Jinwoo and Mino looking around, finding a not-so-crowded spot but they still could enjoy the concert.
After they found the space, Jinwoo took out his phone as they waited for Got7.
Mino looked at him. Even he was sweating a lot because they were a lot of people there, he still good looking. Then the showcase started..

“Come and get it, annyeong haseyo Got7 imnida!” They introduced theirselves as they bowed to the audience.
A lot of girls were screaming like crazy as they saw their idols. Meanwhile Jinwoo just smiled as he saw Mark and the other members.

“Thank you for coming to our showcase, yeoreobun.” Jaebum, the leader said. The audience answered, “Neeee~”

“So, should we start?” Jackson asked the audience. They all screaming again.

The first song was Girls Girls Girls, Jinwoo nodded his head as he jamming into the song. He heard this song several times, cause he bought their album.

On the other side, Mino didn’t really know the song and like it as it was different from his style. Jinwoo peeked at Mino, and smiled. He knew from Mino’s expression that he didn’t like it.

As they finished singing their first song, they played a game at the stage, including some fans. Jinwoo laughed a lot when he saw the Got7 members’ dumbness. Mino didn’t really enjoyed it but when he saw Jinwoo smile, he also smiled.

This time, the members asked Mark to do the martial arts. Jinwoo jumped happily, he really adored Mark when he did the martial arts. He let out his phone and was about to record Mark. Mino felt annoyed, Jinwoo smiled a lot when he saw Mark.

“Ya, is he your student?” Mino asked to interrupt Jinwoo.

“Uh, ne.” Jinwoo replied shortly as he still recording Mark. He even screamed like a fangirl.

“Markieee!!!” Gosh. Mino really wanted Jinwoo screamed his name like that.

The showcase went smoothly for two hours. At the end, Jinwoo asked Mino to accompanied him to go to the backstage.
He really wanted to talk to Mark, after he got mad, they never talked anymore. Mino just nodded and followed Jinwoo who walked excitedly.

They stopped by the security, luckily, Jaebum was there so he talked to the security, and they can go in to the staff’s room.

Jaebum, followed by Jinwoo and Mino walked through Got7’s waiting room.

“Who is he, hyung?” Jaebum asked quietly. He was a little bit scared to the guy who was coming with Jinwoo, his face was so scary.

“He is my friend!” Jinwoo replied.

“Hyung, I’ll wait here.” Mino said. He didn’t want to see that Mark- he knew that Jinwoo would be so clingy to Mark.
Jinwoo probably hugged him or maybe worse, and Mino didn’t want to see it. He decided to stood up in front of the room, with his back laid on the wall.

Jaebum opened their room’s door, and greeted s excitedly.

“Look who’s coming?” Jaebum asked, and then Jinwoo showed up.

“Hyuuuuung!!” The other members hugged him. Jinwoo smiled as he hugged them back.
Mark only sat on the couch, but he smiled as he saw Jinwoo coming to their showcase.

“You guys are really good!” Jinwoo complimented them.

Mark walked towards him and hugged him tightly. The members didn’t told him anything, and he didn’t replied Jinwoo’s texts. He really missed this tiny guy. A lot.

“Ung- Mark..” Jinwoo patted his back, as he breath heavily. Mark unreleased his hug and smiled at the shorter guy.

“You’re really cool. Jinjja. I heard a lot of fangirls screaming your name.” Jinwoo said as he let out his thumbs up.

“How about me, Hyung???” Bambam asked.

“Some of them said that you’re really cute.” Jinwoo replied. He was really happy that Got7 did really well on the showcase. He sure that they are going to be a successful group in K-Pop industry.

After they talked for minutes, Jinwoo remembered that he was coming with Mino. He must be wanted to go home, cause he looked annoyed before.

“Why so fast, Hyung?” Mark asked. He wanted to see Jinwoo a little bit longer, or even talked to him. He missed him.

“My friend is waiting outside.” Jinwoo smiled, then he clapped his hands.

“Nah, if you guys had a time, let’s go out together later. See you!” Jinwoo said as he left the room. Mark was curious, who Jinwoo’s friend was. He followed him and went out from the room too. He saw Jinwoo was walking with a tall guy.

“Who is that...” He was about to following them for behind, but Jinyoung grabbed his arm.

“Hyung, let’s changed.” He said. Mark just nodded and went in again to changed his clothes and go back to the dorm.

--

Mino and Jinwoo were on the way, they didn’t say any words. Mino was still annoyed, meanwhile Jinwoo was a little bit sorry for Mino.
He knew that Mino was mad, but he couldn't say it. Probably Mino wanted to study again tonight-

Why would I jealous with that Mark, Jinwoo isn’t mine tho. Mino was trying to think positively, but he remembered how Jinwoo screamed Mark’s name and he imagined Jinwoo hugged Mark tightly and told him about how great he was on the stage.

Mino shook his head. He shouldn’t get mad. It’s Jinwoo’s choice.

Jinwoo looked Mino suddenly shook his head. “Why, Mino?” He asked.

“Huh? A-ani.” Mino replied quickly.

He stopped his car in front of Jinwoo’s apartement building. Jinwoo felt that he needs to say sorry to Mino, cause it was his fault, bringing him to a concert when the exam is coming in two days.

“I’m sorry, Mino-ya.” He said, while looked at Mino. It was dark anyway, Jinwoo couldn’t saw Mino’s face clearly.

Mino was surprised. For a sudden, Jinwoo become sensitive!

“For what?” He pretended that he didn’t mad.

“For brought you to a concert. I know you didn’t really enjoyed it.” Jinwoo said. He looked down, and trying to find an approppiate words.

“I’m sorry again! I know that you wanted to study hard. I shouldn’t do that. I should teach you.” He continued.

Mino chuckled. It wasn’t the reason why he get mad. He already studied a lot, since he has Jinwoo as his tutor. He didn’t want to looked dumb in front of Jinwoo. And also, he liked it when Jinwoo praised him.

“No problem. But, since this is your fault, can you promise me something if I get a nice score on every test?” Mino asked Jinwoo.

“Huh?” Jinwoo looked at Mino. Even though it wasn’t really clear, but he could see Mino was smirking like an evil.

“I don’t get it.” Jinwoo bite his lower lips. He was really weak when Song Mino smirked at him. It was really hot, couldn’t be ressisted.

“If I get 8 or above on every test, well especially on the subject that you teached, you should go on a date with me.”

Jinwoo’s heart was stopped beating that time. WHAT??? DATE??? WITH A GUY???
He rubbed his own nape awkwardly and looked away. He didn’t want to see Mino’s eyes, he was really nervous. He never dated before, and now it was his first date, with a guy?

“I know this sounds weird, Jinwoo-ya.” Mino continued as he knew that Jinwoo was surprised. Jinwoo suddenly quiet that time.

“But you’re interesting.” He said. Jinwoo couldn’t say any words again. He wasnt’t sure with his feelings to Mino. He liked him, but it was more than just a friend, yet sometimes he didn’t believe that his heart beats so fast when he was with Mino.

He took a deep breath. He wanted Mino to get a best score, as he knew how much Mino put a lot of effort on this mid semester.

“Okay. Deal.” Jinwoo replied.

“You need to study hard, do not play with your phone, and please don’t go out too much for this week. You need to be concentrate.” He continued. Mino smiled as he heard Jinwoo’s words.

“Sure, sir! I will study as much as I could.” Mino replied.

Jinwoo just smiled and he pinched Mino’s nose. Lately, he liked to touch Mino’s face. It was just... he didn’t know. He just liked it.

“Sleep well, Jinwoo. See you on the next week.” Mino pecked his cheek and giggled. Jinwoo nodded then he went out from Mino’s car. 

--

(A/N: Guys!!! I'm sorry for the veeeeery late chapter. I've been busy these days so I can't stay in front of the computer oftenly. I hope you guys satisfied with my works. Please leave some comments, love you all<3 )