our first day being lovers

The Pretty Guy

Mino went in to the class by humming cheerfully. Pyo looked at him with a weird look, he never saw this guy happy during the morning class─and now Mino looked so happy entering the morning management class. Mino sat beside Pyo while giggling, he was still delighted after what happened last night. He finally brave enough to asked Jinwoo to be his boyfriend after the lightning incident, and Jinwoo said yes without any doubt.

“Good morning, Mino!” A girl suddenly greeted him and sat on the chair beside him. Okay, Ha Neul. Yesterday when he just finished his class, this girl was waiting for him in front of his class and asked him to go out with her. Mino was about to refuse her, but this girl already waited her, so that’s why he arrived at his home a little bit late. It was because of this girl. But he suddenly smiled again, even though this girl annoyed him yesterday, but yesterday was also the day when Jinwoo officially become his boyfriend.

“Let’s continue our project!” Ha Neul said while smiling at Mino friendly. Mino just nodded as he let out his notes and pen.

8 AM, the class has started but the lecturer hasn’t showed up yet. The students remembered that the lecturer was a strict and fierce man and now he’s coming late? Well it’s kinda weird from them. Then suddenly a tiny brown-haired guy came in and running headed to the teacher’s desk. Mino’s lips curved a smile after he saw the guy in front of the class.

“I’m sorry for coming late, I’m Kim Jinwoo and I’m going to replace Professor Park to teach you all for today.” He looked more firm today, compared to the first time he replaced Professor Park. Some of the students probably don’t remember him but Mino was the one who is really excited to see Jinwoo again to teach his class.

“So, let’s open your textbook page 178.” Jinwoo said as he prepared the projector and the slides for the presentation. Since he saw most all of the students already opened the textbook, he nodded and he started the class.

During the class, Ha Neul couldn’t stop talking to Mino even sometimes he didn’t give any respon. But this girl looks like a fierce fighter, so she didn’t stop and still asking Mino about anything randomly meanwhile the guy just replied lazily while paying attention to the cute lecturer in front of the class. Jinwoo was relieved that some of the students were paying attention at his lesson, but he was annoyed by a girl who sat next to Mino. Well, he wasn’t get jealous cause this girl seems close to Mino but the fact that she didn’t pay attention to the lesson made him even more furious.

He walked towards Mino and Ha Neul’s seats, and Ha Neul still busy flirting with Mino. Mino never thought that Jinwoo’s face could be that scary, he knew that Jinwoo was completely mad that time. “Huh, why you always being cold to me!” Ha Neul, did aegyo and grabbing Mino’s arm. The entire class were looking at Jinwoo.

Jinwoo took a deep breath.

“Excuse me, if you think that you don’t need my lesson you can leave this class.” Jinwoo said coldly. Ha Neul stop grabbing at Mino’s arm then she looked at Jinwoo who were still staring at her coldly.

“You can’t ask me to leave the class since you’re not the real lecturer.” Ha Neul replied while turning her body to look at Jinwoo. This kind of girls is probably one of the reason why Jinwoo didn’t get attached to girls.

“But I’m here to replace your professor. I have responsibility to make your guys get more knowledge by this class. And since you were talking a lot in this class, you may distract another student who wants to learn.” Jinwoo stated, still staring at the Ha Neul coldly. He really didn’t like this girl, she looked flirty and noisy. He wonder why Mino wanted to sit beside this noisy girl.

“What-so-ever. Such an annoying second-lecturer.” Ha Neul packed up her things then she stood up and went out from the class. Jinwoo just took a deep breath and smiled awkwardly to the students who were looking at him, included Mino.

“Let’s continue the class.” Jinwoo walked back to his place and moved the presentation to another slide.

--

Mino walked towards the teacher’s room. He wasn’t come in yet but the other teachers were already surprised cause they see Mino.

“Hooo, why are you here!?” A professor greeted him from inside. Yet another professors greeted him too. He was kinda popular in the faculty cause he was being known as a rebel guy and now his grades are surprisingly increasing. And he was being the hot topic among the teachers.

Jinwoo who were just copying some paperworks then putted the papers on his desk and went out after he heard the professors were calling Mino. Jinwoo giggled as he saw Mino’s annoyed face.

“They were so noisy.” Mino said when they were walking to the canteen. Jinwoo laughed as he walked beside Mino.

“They were praising you, Mino. They said that you just got a miracle from God. Cause you’ve changed a lot.” Jinwoo replied as he patted Mino’s back. Mino was about to pull Jinwoo into his hug, but suddenly he remembered that they were outside.

The two lovers arrived at the canteen. Mino asked Jinwoo to just waited there cause Mino was going to treat him. Jinwoo couldn’t say no when Mino said that he would treat him. He promised himself that he will treat Mino back one day.

After he waited for a while, Mino back with a tray filled by two plates and two drinks. Mino placed the tray on the table and put the plates on the table. Jinwoo helped him with holding the drinks. Mino smiled at the smaller guy and ruffled his hands. Oops, he couldn’t hold himself for doing a lovey-dovey things in the college. Jinwoo replied the smile and started to eat his lunch, so does Mino.

“Still have a class to teach after this?” Mino asked. Jinwoo shook his head.

“And you?” Jinwoo asked back.

No longer after that, Ha Neul approached them. “Mino-kun!” She was trying really hard to make her voice cute. Jinwoo was about to spit out his milk tea when he saw this girl. Mino just smiled at Jinwoo awkwardly.

“Let’s do our project~ want to do it here or in the library?” Ha Neul asked again without giving Mino a time to say goodbye to Jinwoo. The brown-haired guy left the canteen already, with holding his milk tea. Mino sighed. He knew Jinwoo must be really upset, since he already got mad with Ha Neul this morning. But he also relieved that Jinwoo could held his anger, and thankfully Ha Neul didn’t see Jinwoo so the war could be avoided.

“Nah, since I don’t have any class again after this, let’s finish it today.” Mino replied coldly. He really wanted to stay away from this annoying girl. Even though this girl was really kind to him, but she got no manners and noisy. Mino hates noises, except Jinwoo’s noises.

Ha Neul smiled as she let out her laptop from her bag. She humming happily as she turned out the laptop and showed Mino their half-done task.

“Even though we finished it now, we still need to meet each other frequently to prepare for the presentation.” Ha Neul giggled while looking at Mino. Mino, didn’t change his face expression, was reading the task seriously.

Ha Neul was curious with this guy. She already tried really hard to get his attention, but he only gave his attention to the task without looking at her. Was she not pretty enough to be his type? Or probably she was trying too much to get his attention, and he got annoyed? She was still wondering, until Mino clapped his hands in front of her eyes.

“Hey, I was talking to you.” Mino look so annoyed. His face was really serious, staring at Ha Neul. The girl smiled awkwardly then she asked Mino what was his question again.

“Geez, I won’t repeat it again. When will our turn to do the presentation?” He asked again.

“Oh, It’s like 3 more weeks from now!” Ha Neul replied, now she didn’t try to make her voice cute. She was a little bit calmer and natural. He wondering what happened with this girl? Why all of a sudden she changed?

Mino just nodded then he gave Ha Neul a flashdisk.

“I’ve done some research about this topic. You can take it as a reference. Now I need to go, sorry.” Mino stood up then he left Ha Neul who still staring at him. She became more curious, this guy is interesting.

Ha Neul connected the flashdisk that Mino gave and scrolled on the folders. It was boring for Ha Neul, cause it was filled by Hip Hop songs and music videos plus his tasks. Until she found a suspicious folder named ‘J’ and without any hesistate she opened the folder..

“, locked!” Ha Neul clenched her fist as she get disappointed.

She looked at the icon of the folder. It was a guy, with bangs. It looked similiar with someone, she ever saw the guy on the icon! But, when and where?

--

(A/N: GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE SOOOO LATE UPDATE!!! ; - ; I've been so busy lately. So sorry : ( )