dddating!!!

The Pretty Guy

“Who was that?” Mino asked while they were walking to the lift.

“Markeu.” Jinwoo replied calmly as the lift opened and they went in to the lift. Mino stratched his own nape as he tried to calm his mind down. Why he didn’t like it, when Jinwoo called that idol guy Markeu. He knew he shouldn’t get jealous over Mark but still.. His heart was insecure.

Mino just stay quiet as they arrived at the lobby and they walked out to the car parking. Jinwoo entered the car then he looked at Mino who were sitting on the driver’s seat. He looked mad, but why? What happened with him?

Jinwoo just sat quietly while looking at the outside and still took a peek on Mino who were driving the car. He wanted to ask him what happened and proabably he could help Mino. But since Mino looked so grumpy then Jinwoo hesistated.

They arrived at the cinema and after Mino parked his park, they went in to the cinema. Mino brought the ticket and popcorn, meanwhile Jinwoo brought their drinks. They were still quiet, and Mino sighed. Today should be the best day ever than his days before cause it was their first date after Mino got A for almost all the subject. But his mood was getting worse because of Jinwoo and Mark.

“Hey.” Mino greeted him first. He couldn’t be selfish at this time, since it was Mino’s wish and Jinwoo granted it already.

Jinwoo turned his head as he looked up to see Mino who was taller than him. Mino let out a smile after seeing Jinwoo’s cute face.

“Why so quiet today?” Mino asked. Jinwoo shook his head as they went in to the auditorium. They walked to their seats and then they sat on it.

“I thought you have a problem or something. And I was afraid that I’ll make your mood worse if I asked you about the problem.” Jinwoo innocently said while placing the drinks on the place beside their seats. Mino chuckled after hearing Jinwoo’s cute reason.

“Everything on you is so cute.” He teased Jinwoo. Jinwoo laid his back on the seat as he pinched Mino’s cheek slowly.

“You are so flirty.” Jinwoo replied and then he ate his popcorn. The auditorium was obsecure, so Mino sighed. He knew that Jinwoo’s face must be blushing as crazy when he . But yeah, he couldn’t see it clearly because of the light of the auditorium.

The movie was started, and they were enjoying watch the movie. It was Jinwoo who picked the genre, and he chose horror movie. Well, Mino wasn’t scary to ghost things but he just easily gets surprised. So whenever the sound effect of the ghost’s apperance played, Mino must be screaming as hell and Jinwoo laughed after hearing Mino’s reaction. Mino was hoping Jinwoo gets frightened and hugged him or maybe asked Mino to cover his eyes but the situation was turned out different. So he just tried to hold his scream whenever the ghost appeared or the sound effects surprised him.

“I never thought the tough guy, Mino, is scared when he watched horror movie.” Jinwoo teased Mino as they went out from the auditorium. Mino’s face looked pale as he was trying his best to not screaming loudly. Jinwoo just chuckled after sawing Mino’s pale face.

“I’m not scared, I’m just surprised.” Mino denied as he embraced Jinwoo’s tiny body while they were walking out from the cinema. Jinwoo knew Mino was a king of skinship, but why his heart always beats faster whenever Mino touched him?

“B-but you’re screaming like crazy!” Jinwoo laughed as he remembered how bad Mino’s voice was when the ghost appeared. Mino showed an irritated face but inside of his heart he was really happy for making Jinwoo smile a lot today.

They entered Mino’s car together after they finished the movie. While Jinwoo was fastening the seatbelt, Mino looked at him deeply. Jinwoo, realised Mino was looking at him that deep, tilted his head as he looked at Mino too. Mino moved his head forward closer to Jinwoo, and the other guy was stay still, didn’t know what to do.

Jinwoo felt his hearts beated so fast, he thought that his heart would popped up from his chest when Mino’s lips pressed against his lips. It was sweet, soft, and gent. Mino started to nibble on Jinwoo’s lower lip, but Jinwoo was too nervous and stiff so he pushed Mino’s chest. He chuckled as he felt Jinwoo pushed his chest back. It was probably weird for him, kissing with a guy.

“Sorry, I couldn’t hold it.” Mino said as he sticked out his tongue. Jinwoo didn’t say anything but covered his blushed cheeks with his hands. The other guy was just chuckling after saw Jinwoo’s cute reaction.

They arrived at somewhere, that Jinwoo never visited before. It was a cafe, but he didn’t know where is it since he rarely went somewhere else besides the college or library near his apartment.

“I need to meet my friend. Do you mind if you wait here?” Mino asked him. Jinwoo just nodded as if he said that he will go home by himself, he didn’t know where he is now. And plus, he didn’t want to disturb Mino with his friend.

“Thanks, I’ll be back as soon as possible.” Mino gave a light kiss on Jinwoo’s right cheek then he went out from his car. Jinwoo just rubbed his own cheek, while closing his eyes as he laid his back on the seat. Mino was so brave today, maybe because they were dating that day? He didn’t have any idea. He was just need to take everything easily, he didn’t want to fall too deep for Mino.

Mino walked in to the cafe lazily then he looked around. A girl with long wavy black hair was waving at him. Mino finally noticed her and then he walked towards the table. He sat in front of the girl, who were looked so excited to see Mino.

“So what’s my task?” Mino asked.

“Ya, why so fast? Don’t you want some cheesecake or something?” The girl asked back with a wide smile on her face.

“Nope, I’m still full and someone is waiting me out there.” He replied coldly.

“Okay..” The girl sighed while taking some papers out from her bag. She gave some of the papers to Mino. He took it then he read it carefully.

“All you need to do is making some presentation slide with this topic. And, search some cases that related with the topic.” The girl said while looking at Mino. She couldn’t help it, Mino was so good looking and hot that day.

Mino just nodded and looked at the girl. “That’s all?” He asked.

“Yeah.” She replied.

“You know, we are partner. And we can’t do this alone, we need to do this together.” The girl said while looking down.

“I know. I mean, you suddenly asked to meet today. I have an appointment already.” Mino replied.

“If you want, we can do this on the library, Neul-ah.” He continued.

The girl named Neul looked at Mino with sparkling eyes, as she excited. Well, even her eyes are sparkling, Jinwoo’s eyes are still more beautiful compared with her.

“Yes, let’s do it on the libary!” She said excitedly.

“Okay, see you.” Mino stood up as he brought the paper then he walked out from the cafe. He went in to the car again and Jinwoo was asleep on the car.

He smiled as he ruffles on Jinwoo’s hair gently. No matter how beautiful girls out there, Jinwoo is still the most beautiful person that Mino ever met.
He is the pretty guy, who finally makes Mino fall in love like a crazy. Mino just regretted why he only met Jinwoo again now, not earlier. But he was so grateful that he could met Jinwoo again, even though it was a bit late.

“I really wish I could get closer with you, Mino-ya..” The girl looked at the car which was already leaving the cafe’s car parking.