my feelings

The Pretty Guy

“I’ve divided our group into two pairs. Cause I think it’s more efficient if we do the task like that.” Pyo said, since he was the group’s leader. Even Pyo is his friend, this time he didn’t want to be paired with Mino. He didn’t know but Pyo was so weird nowadays.

“You can work with Ha Neul. If we’re in one pair, we won’t do the task.” Pyo replied when Mino asked why he was paired up with Ha Neul, a girl that he never see before and.. she was kinda flirty? So that’s why he wasn’t that glad when he knew that he was paired up with that girl.

When the professor announced the groups, Mino didn’t attend the class so he didn’t know how was the group’s discussion before.

“I want to be with Mino, Pyo. You know that I have a crush on him since a long time ago right?” Neul asked Pyo when he said that he was going to divide the group into pairs. Pyo knew that Mino didn’t like spoiled and noisy girls like Ha Neul, but he wanted Mino to date someone, or maybe get along with girls since he rarely seen to be hang out with girls. Even when Pyo asked him to have some fun to a night club, Mino rejected him.

“Okay, I’ll tell him once we met.” Pyo replied to Neul as he patted the girl’s shoulder lightly.

Mino sighed when he looked at his schedule for this week. So damn tight and busy, he couldn’t get to meet Jinwoo even he worked on this college too. Jinwoo got a lot of assignments, and he sometimes be a temporary lecturer but he never went to Mino’s class. He really miss Jinwoo and probably he would hug him so tight when they met.

“Mino-ya.. Do you hear me?” Neul asked when she realised Mino’s soul wasn’t there. Mino just nodded as he continued to read the matter. Neul sighed, she was tired too. Mino was just too cold and he didn’t even pay attention to her. She continued to typing on her laptop, meanwhile Mino looked at his phone. No reply from Kim Jinwoo. Well, that odd guy rarely checked at his phone when he was on his work. That hardworker guy.

He finally felt sorry for Ha Neul since he wasn’t really paying attention at her. And also, he suddenly remembered how important this task was because it would affect his score on the final year. “Here, let me type the others.” Mino said as he took the laptop from Neul’s lap then he started to typing. The girl couldn’t help but looking at Mino deeply. She was wondering, why a handsome guy like him doesn’t have a girlfriend for now?

They finished the half of their task. Then Mino stood up cause he has a class after this. “Thanks, see you later.” Mino flashed a smile to the girl who were sitting on the library’s chair. Then he went out from the library, headed to his class.

“Oh my.. If only he could smile to me everyday.” Neul giggled as she putted in her things to the bag, then she went out from the library too.

--

Jinwoo chuckled as he read Mino’s message when he arrived home. He was so tired, since the professors gave him a lot of work and he didn’t have any time to see Mino. And also, he didn’t want to disturb him for doing his task. He decided to call Mino.

“Yeoboseyo..” Mino’s voice was so y that time. Maybe he just woke up after having a nap.

“Uh, hello..” Jinwoo said awkwardly. Why he was really weird when he heard Mino’s y voice?

“Jinwoo? Ah sorry, I just woke up.” The other guy said. His tone was brighter after hearing Jinwoo’s voice.

“Yeah, I’m sorry for waking you up!”

“It’s okay, I love to hear your sweet voice.” Jinwoo’s cheeks reddened after hearing Mino’s compliment.

“You’re so.. aish. So how was today?” He asked to change the topic. If he let Mino to said another compliment, Jinwoo’s cheeks probably could get burned.

“Tired. I just coming back from doing a group project.” Mino replied lazily.

“Oh, you need more rest then!” He was about to hang up the call, but..

“No. I need you.” Mino said. Jinwoo tried to calm down his heart beat. This guy is really dangerous, he really knew Jinwoo’s weakness: sweet words.

“So weird.”

“I know. I want to come to your apartement, may I?” Mino asked.

“Huh, now? It’s 8 PM already!” Jinwoo tried to stop Mino for coming to his place. Well, he admitted that he missed Mino too but he was afraid that Mino will be late for tomorrow or don’t get enough sleep.

“It’s okay, don’t worry.” Mino hang up the call suddenly. Jinwoo was surprised as he fastly tidied up his apartement, even though it wasn’t that messy. But.. Mino.. Ah..

30 minutes later..

Jinwoo couldn’t hold his sleepiness since it was his time to sleep already. But Mino hasn’t coming yet. So he tried to make his eyes open by watching a horror movie. He laughed as he remembered how weird Mino was when they were on a date... Oh okay. His mind couldn’t stop thinking about Mino, again and again.

Finally, Mino arrived and knocked on Jinwoo’s apartment door. Jinwoo ran towards the door and opened it for Mino. The taller guy smiled after seeing the brown haired guy yawned. Jinwoo wore a white plain pajamas and he didn’t put on the upper button, his white pale collar was exposed and Mino tried to hold himself again.

He went in then he threw his backpack on the couch. Jinwoo looked confused and then he asked Mino.

“Are you going to sleepover?” Jinwoo asked.

Mino nodded as he walked closer to the smaller guy. Jinwoo, again, just stay still while Mino grabbing his chin. Not long after that, Mino’s lips already touched his lips again. He didn’t know but he was really weak when it comes to Mino. After a minute, Mino released the kiss and pinched on Jinwoo’s nose.

“Your lips tastes so sweet, do you know that?” Mino smirked while looking at those sparkling eyes. The owner of the sparkling eyes just shook his head innocently. Mino was about to touch this guy more, but he looked so innocent and he didn’t want to spoil him. Plus, Jinwoo wasn’t his boyfriend. He really wanted to ask Jinwoo to become his boyfriend, but Mino was afraid that Jinwoo would reject him.

Mino threw his body on the couch as Jinwoo sat beside the tan guy. The TV was still playing the horror movies, and when the ghost appear..

“WOAH!!! IGE MWOYA!” Mino screamed as he jumped to hug Jinwoo. Jinwoo just chuckled as he pinched the tan guy’s tummy. Mino took a deep breath as he tried to control his heartbeat, after seeing the ghost and accidentally hugging Jinwoo.

“Okay okay I will change the program.” Jinwoo grabbed the remote and changed the channel. Mino laughed as he ruffled Jinwoo’s hair.

“I was surprised, not scared.” He said.

“Uh, you’re scared. That’s all.” Jinwoo sticked out his tongue while mocking at Mino. The other guy’s heart was beating even more fast when he saw Jinwoo’s tongue.. His mind went wild, as he thought Jinwoo’s tongue play up with ..

Jinwoo waved his hands in front of Mino repeatedly, as the guy wasn’t responding to Jinwoo’s words.

“Hey!” Then he clapped his hands in front of Mino. Mino suddenly come back to reality and smiled awkwardly at the smaller guy.

“Sorry, ehe.” Mino said while stratching on his own nape. Jinwoo just shook his head as he continued to watch the cartoon. Mino couldn’t stop staring at Jinwoo’s pale neck which was so exposed tonight. He knew that Jinwoo has such a pretty skin, but tonight it looks more glorious. He really wanted to make some marks on that skin, to make the entire world especially that Markeu, know that Jinwoo is belong to Song Mino.

Jinwoo yawned while laying his head on Mino’s arm. Mino turned his head to take a look at Jinwoo, and he saw Jinwoo was fell asleep already. He chuckled as he lifted up Jinwoo’s small body- well it was his first time and Jinwoo surprisingly was a little bit heavy! He went in to Jinwoo’s room and gently dropped Jinwoo’s body on the bed. Mino covered Jinwoo’s tiny body with the blanket then he walked out from that room. Even he said that he was going to sleep here, but he didn’t ask Jinwoo whether he could sleep with Jinwoo or not, so he just decided to sleep on the couch.

The weather wasn’t really good that night, Seoul was poured by heavy rain and some lightning. Jinwoo suddenly opened his eyes when he heard the sound of the lightning. He was startled and tried to hold his nervousness. He never liked lightning, besides it was frightening, his friend ever got hit by the lightning until he passed away. It was such a bad memory of Jinwoo and it always showed up when he heard or saw lightning.

He remembered that Mino was on his apartment but he didn’t remember why he woke up in his room. He slowly walked out from his room and checked the couch on the living room. Mino was sleeping there peacefully. Jinwoo was still scared cause the lightning was still striking out there, so he sat on the carpet beside the couch and watching Mino sleep. Then, a great lightning striked somewhere near the apartment building and made Jinwoo screams.

“AH!” He screamed as he jumped a little. He couldn’t hold his nervousness as he started to cry.

Mino who was sleeping on the couch finally woke up and sat on the couch after hearing Jinwoo’s screams. He was shocked by Jinwoo’s loud voice, then he hugged the smaller guy who were crying on the floor. He gently lifted up Jinwoo’s body to sit on the couch beside him then Jinwoo continued his cry on Mino’s chest.

“Hey, what happened?” Mino, still half asleep, asked Jinwoo as he patted on Jinwoo’s head gently. Jinwoo was still crying and not responding to Mino’s question. Mino was frightened, is there any robber or a bad guy came in to this place?

“T-the lightning..” Jinwoo finally spoke up, still sobbing quietly. Mino was relieved as he knew Jinwoo was crying not because a bad guy came in to this place, but it was because of the lightning. He found that Jinwoo’s reason was too cute, but he didn’t want to see Jinwoo crying like this. He kissed the crown of Jinwoo’s head and hugged him tighter.

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” Mino said as he calmed Jinwoo down. Jinwoo finally stopped crying and holding onto Mino’s shirt tightly. Mino patted Jinwoo’s back softly while keep sniffing on his hair which was smell so good.

“Promise me you’ll never leave me alone.” Jinwoo said quietly, but Mino still could hear his voice. His heart was beating like crazy and he hoped that Jinwoo couldn’t hear that.

“I’m easily afraid to little things, and my biggest fear is losing someone that I really love. Someone that affects my life a lot. And I don’t want to lose you.” Jinwoo continued, still hugging the tan guy’s body then he looked up at Mino, who was still surprised but so happy that time.

“Y-you never know that you changed my life, a lot.” Mino, who were speechless finally responded to Jinwoo’s words.

Jinwoo smiled as he laid his head on Mino’s chest, and he could hear Mino’s heartbeat which was beating like crazy. He knew that this guy is a right person, even though he is a guy too. As people say, love is blind, and now he finally understood what does it means. 

 

( A/N: I know you guys are waiting for SongKim and here you go!!! Hehehehe I hope you guys enjoy it T^T )