meet the Chinese student

The Pretty Guy

Jinwoo just finished collecting all the task from the student that he teached last week. He made a new folder, and moved all the task into that folder. He checked it all, but he didn’t saw Song Mino’s task yet.

“Maybe he hasn’t finished it yet..” He was about to turned off the laptop, but a tall man rushed went in to the teacher room. The room is empty already, its only Jinwoo with his laptop.

“Jinwoo! Hah, thanks God you haven’t go home yet.” Mino walked closer while handing him a flash disk. Jinwoo gave him a handkerchief.

“You can use it for today, its still clean. I haven’t use it.” Jinwoo said. Mino was surprised yet happy inside of his heart. He grabbed the handkerchief and wiped his sweat with it.

Jinwoo moved Mino’s task to the folder and gave the flash disk to him again. Mino smiled to Jinwoo, then he looked around. The teacher room looked scary for him.

“Do you want to go home now?” Mino asked to Jinwoo who was putted his books and laptop to his backpack. Jinwoo shook his head.

“I still need to teach after this.” He said as he wore his backpack, and looked at his watch.

“Crap! I’m late..” Jinwoo walked out from the room fastly. Mino followed him from behind, and walked beside him.

“Can I help you?” Mino asked again. Jinwoo just shook his head, and stopped walking.

“Thank you again for giving me the task late, and now I’m going to be late again.” Jinwoo said, in a sarcastic way to Mino. Mino just looked at Jinwoo. He never thought that Jinwoo could get angry. He looked so pure yet innocent-

“Next time, I hope you won’t be late again. Even though I let you to call me by my name, I’m older than you and you still need to respect me.” He continued, then walked away. Mino was like a dumb. Jinwoo was mad, but Mino think that mad Jinwoo is cute. Even cuter than the kind Jinwoo.

Mino just walked for a step, then he saw Jinwoo went back towards him again.

“Do... do you know this place?” Jinwoo asked while showing Mino his phone screen, and there is an address written there.

Mino just chuckled and looked at the older guy.

“Yah- Song Mino. I’m asking you whether you know this place or not.” Jinwoo repeated, his face looked soooo red. Like a tomato.

“I know, let me take you there.” Mino grabbed Jinwoo’s hand, and walked with him to the car parking. Jinwoo hide his reddened face with his other hand and blaming himself for being a dumb again in front of Song Mino.

Mino stopped driving his car in front of a huge house. He thought Jinwoo will teach a spoiled brat who lived happily.

“T..thank you again.” Jinwoo covered his reddened face, and smiled awkwardly to Mino.

“No problem. If you need any help, just call me.” Mino said calmly.

“Wait, I don’t have your number yet.” Mino grabbed Jinwoo’s shoulder, and gave him his phone.

Jinwoo typed his number on Mino’s phone, and gave the phone back.

“See you later, Jinwoo.” Mino smiled. Jinwoo just nodded and went out from the car.

Why my heart never calms down when I’m with him..

He looked at the house before pressed the bell. He was scared to death that the person is going to be mad at him. After he pressed the bell, a middle-aged woman opened the gate for Jinwoo.

“You must be Mark’s Korean teacher, right?” The woman asked. Jinwoo just nodded. That Mark must be mad at him.

--

Mark Tuan danced into a song in the living room, with his headphones on. He was so glad that finally he could be a trainee in JYP Ent. He asked his uncle to find him a Korean teacher, cause he still lacking in Korean.

“Young Master, your teacher is here.” The woman walked in with a guy beside her. Mark stopped dancing and looked at his new teacher.

Is he a guy or... but he is sure that his uncle said that his new teacher is a man!

“I.. I’m sorry I’m late.” Jinwoo bowed to Mark. Mark just nodded and sat on the couch.

“That’s okay, let’s start the lesson.” Mark said in Korean, but his accent was still a little bit funny.

Jinwoo nodded and walked, then he sat on another couch. He let out the book that he already prepared for him, and also his laptop. He prepared everything to teach Mark, cause he never teached someone a Korean.

Meanwhile the other guy still looking and admiring the brown haired guy’s prettiness who is busy with his books..

“Nah, let’s start the lesson.” Jinwoo said. Mark still looking at him. He felt a little bit awkward, and louded his voice.

“Uh, can we start the lesson?” He asked. Finally, Mark stopped his activity and nodded.

“Yeah, sure.” Mark replied.

“Well, your Korean is pretty good. You don’t need a personal teacher, actually.” Jinwoo said, after hearing Mark speaking in Korean. He also knew a lot of words.

“No, no. I want to be better.” Mark smiled, then Jinwoo nodded.

“Sure, let’s learn how to pronounce this words.” Jinwoo let out some cards from his backpack and showed it to Mark.

Mark could pronounce it well. Jinwoo just become more confused why this guy weren’t confident with his Korean- he is going to be an idol, confident is a must.

“Hyung, wae ileohge jal saeng gyeossuhyo?” Mark asked while Jinwoo drank the tea that the middle-aged woman gave.

“Your pronunciation is getting better, Markeu!” Jinwoo putted his thumbs up for Mark.

This guy is so insensitive, or just too innocent? Mark didn’t mean to show off his pronunciation, he was asking Jinwoo why he is so handsome. He just shook his head, and continued to say the words that Jinwoo gave to him.

“Ah, It’s night already!” Jinwoo said when he saw the clock. It’s already 9 PM, and he remembered he needs to give the student’s tasks to Professor Park in the morning.

“Why?” Mark asked him.

“Um, can we continue the lesson on the next meeting? I have to do something in tomorrow morning.” Jinwoo said while tidy up his things.

“Oh, okay..” Mark was a little bit disappointed, cause Jinwoo just taught him for a short time that day.

Jinwoo stood up, and walked out from the house. Mark followed him from behind, even opened the gate for Jinwoo.

“See you next time, Mark!” Jinwoo smiled as he waved his hand. Mark waved his hand too, and smiled.

He is so cute, oh my God! I wish my company had a pretty trainee like him. I would training even harder and it’d be more fun. 

--

(A/N: Hello, guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter.. Anyway, thanks for reading this weird fic ;-; lol I'm glad that you guys like it. 
P.s: let's love songkim even more cause they're just too cute.